Pretending is not a good idea

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

                                                                      Aickyshoe’s P.O.V                                                      

“I Love you” Ricky said in his sincere voice. I’m so happy that I want to hug him but when I will run to him and I will tell him too how much I Love him suddenly a girl answered behind me “I Love you too Ricky!” when I turn around I saw Suzy smiling brightly at Ricky and she ran to Ricky and they hug. I saw the happiness in Ricky’s eyes. I ran and ran and then I heard the sound of my alarm clock. Wake up sleepy you! Wake up sleepy you! Wake up sleepy you! Wake up sleepy you! I suddenly wake up and I notice that I’m catching my breath (*A/N: I’m catching my breath means: It’s like you can’t breathe so you’re catching your breath)

I sit down and get my glass of water on my mini table beside my bed. I notice a paper bag beside my bedside table, I get it and I saw a post it/sticky note on the paper bag. The letter reads “My Princess you as soon as you wake up pack your things and go downstairs because we will go in a vacation! You should wear this dress I bought for you! I Love you my Princess you! Mwah!” I chuckled at the last word; Umma knows how to make me laugh! I open the paper bag and saw a really cute Autumn/Fall dress! I get up quickly to prepare myself for the vacation!


(Your cute Autumn/Fall dress)
PD-4585 Adorable Cute & Young Floral Prints Sleeveless Dress - Navy

 


                                                                            >>>>To the next part<<<<                                  

                                                                                 Aickyshoe’s P.O.V                                           
 
We arrived at our Vacation house in Jeju Island.

(*A/N: Sorry for the quality of the photo.)

Two storey luxury house with swimming pool Stock Photo - 13909523
 

When I get out in the car I smell and feel the fresh air. I miss being here. “Ricky you’re here?!” Suzy said. I look at Suzy whose face is so happy and shocked in the same time and I follow her gaze. What she said earlier is true, I saw Ricky standing there with his both hands on his pockets, Ricky the person who I want to be with forever but I know that he will never love me I just shook the thought away and when I looked at him again to see his angelic face; I saw a view that I wish I didn’t saw!

Suzy and Ricky were happily hugging each other! I want to cry but I don’t want them to see me like that so I just turned around and get my luggage in the back of the car. I was getting my luggage when Suzy happily running to me and get her luggage and Ricky was following her then Ricky said “Suzy as your boyfriend slash fiancé I should be the one who will carry your luggage!” He said happily.

I want to cry at that moment but instead I thought it is better if I just go to the house and not saying a single word. Babo (stupid) heart can’t you see that Ricky likes Oh! Wait not likes but loves Suzy?! Accept the reality! Stop being jealous! You have no right to be jealous or get hurt your only Ricky’s best friend! B-e-s-t F-r-i-e-n-d. Best Friend!  Instead of making myself to stop crying it makes it worse, my tears suddenly fall. I hurriedly walking away with my luggage when suddenly Suzy stopped me and said “you Unnie where are you going?” I quickly wiped my tears and turned around smiling to Suzy “I will go to the house now so that you guys will have a private time with each other. Suzy’s expression suddenly become worried and turned to Ricky “Ricky where’s Chunji oppa? I think Unnie is sad because he is not here yet”.

 Ricky look at me with a blank expression it makes me feel worse, it’s like I’m nothing to him, like I’m a stranger to him, Like the past 16 years of his life I didn’t exist. I can’t control my tears anymore it suddenly rolls in my cheeks I quickly looked down so that they will not notice but unfortunately Suzy saw the tears rolls on my cheeks.

She hugged me and said “Unnie don’t cry, I think Chunji oppa is just late, He will come don’t worry! I hugged her back and said “I hate that Chunji pabo for making me wait for him! I really miss him!” I just said that to show that I love Chunji even though it’s not true! I wish that smile is for me. I wish that Ricky hug me like what he did to Suzy. I wish Ricky loves me like the way I love him. I Love you Yoo, Changhyun! I wish Ricky’s mine even though what I wish is not right.
 

                                                                       Ricky's P.O.V                                                                                

I went to Jeju early in the morning because Umma told me that we will have vacation here in Jeju with Chunji hyung, Suzy, and you . I’m really excited but when I remember that me and Suzy is a couple and Chunji hyung and My Princess you is a couple my happiness was gone. My love and my cousin who I treat as my brother is now a couple! When we have event like this me and Chunji hyung always wait for each other but now I don’t want to wait for him I prefer going to the vacation house alone.

I waited for 30 minutes and then a car stopped in front of the house

korean_surplus_cars_96635453872476712.jp


and I saw Suzy stepped out of the car and next My  you honestly when I always see her she always get more prettier than the last time I saw her pabo Changhyun she loves Chunji hyung.

 

Suzy saw me “Ricky you’re here?!” I just nod at her. I noticed that you turns around and look at me I make myself look cool to her to hide my sadness. Suzy suddenly hugs me and I don’t have a choice to hug her back.
 

(The dress that Suzy was wearing.)
 

PD-4592 Girly Laces & Gauzed + Countryside Floral Dress w/Belt - Blue
 

I pretend happily hugging her because I know you will look at us and she should not know I don’t love her sister or else the only way to be with her as a friend will be gone too. Minutes later Suzy broke the hug and just smiled at me and ran to the back of the car and get her luggage as a good fiancé I will just do the right thing “Suzy as your boyfriend slash fiancé I should be the one who will carry your luggage!” Suzy just smiled at me. I remember that smile when I first met her when we’re children, Suzy never changed, that innocent smile that’s why L.Joe fall in love with her and  for me I love you’s smile! you Unnie where are you going?” suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts then you turns around smiling and she said “I will go to the house now so that you guys will have a private time with each other”.

I want to hug you because she looks so sad and I can see in her eyes that she cried or she cry but I can’t because now I don’t have the rights, Chunji hyung have the rights. Suzy suddenly asked worriedly “Ricky where’s Chunji oppa? I think Unnie is sad because he is not here yet”. I feel so hurt right now. When you turns around to look at me, I try my best not to show that I am in pain so I put my best blank expression but you looks hurt I think because of Chunji hyung! I hate Chunji hyung for making my princess feel hurt.

Suzy suddenly hugs her “Unnie don’t cry, I think Chunji oppa is just late, He will come don’t worry! you hugged her back and said “I hate that Chunji pabo for making me wait for him! I really miss him!” I just stand there. At first when I heard to Suzy that you cry I feel so hurt but when I heard you said that she missed hyung the pain became double it hurt so much that I can’t explain in to words. I silently get their luggage and leave them so that they have sister time. After I put their luggage on their room (*A/N= You and Suzy share one room. Ricky and Chunji share one room too even though there so many rooms in the vacation house but your Parents, Ricky’s Parents, & Chunji Parents decided that’s the arrangement because you and Suzy are sisters while Ricky and Chunji are cousins.) I call Chunji hyung even though I don’t want to call him but I can’t sit at a corner doing nothing while my precious you cry her heart out.

It rings and rings and rings and rings…grrrr…Chunji hyung are you ignoring my call? Then there his voicemail “Sorry I’m busy right now please leave a message”. I try to be calm or else he wouldn’t understand what I am saying because he can’t hear a single word instead a yell. “Chunji Hyung where are you? Me, Suzy, and especially… (*I can’t form the word, it’s so difficult for me to say it) your girl…friend was… (The truth is I will say to Chunji hyung that your girlfriend is waiting for you but if I will say that he will know that you loves her so much and he will play her because he know he can)   is here now so please go here already”.

I ended the call not saying bye because the moment I say the word “girlfriend” my tears were threatening to fall but I try my best not to cry but when the thought pass on my mind that Chunji hyung will take for granted you’s love towards him I suddenly burst out but fortunately I handled it but not so long.

you can you be mine? Why I want you to be mine? Simple I Love you Bae, you! I will love and protect you not like what Chunji hyung doing right now making you lonely and hurt. I wish you that your mine. I want to go somewhere where I can think and something popped on my mind but I have doubt if it is a good idea to go to.

_______________________Thank you for reading this chapter______________________

Sorry for not updating for almost 1 month. Reason: I'm really busy. Sorry My Lovely Readers :(

tumblr_loykb4QTWo1qj60veo1_250.gif

tumblr_mftf1eXaZM1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Pretending is not a good idea you & Ricky  because your just hurting yourself and the one you love.

tumblr_mftfp5Chzo1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Think Postive my Lovely Readers! Love will find a way! you & Ricky will be together...soon.

tumblr_mb2ilwpldS1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Thank you for not unsubscribing my Lovely Subscribers!

tumblr_mbeau9GDAJ1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

I Love You you! ^^

image

tumblr_mdymw8G4P51rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

 

Belated Merry Christmas My Lovely Readers!

tumblr_mdymzijv4v1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Advance Happy New Year My Lovely Readers!

tumblr_mdymufvwiK1rvv4qro1_250.gif

tumblr_m3btzxGlcj1rsmxozo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mddsgpV8Cj1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Thank you for my new subscriber! 
Thank you 
ToYouWithL ^ ^

tumblr_mdl5xcVKAK1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Credit: http://lotsofkpopgifs.tumblr.com/tags Thank you for the Kpop gif's I used ^ ^

tumblr_me9im0XSna1rvv4qro1_250.gif