First Broken Heart

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

You will go to sleep again when someone knocks at your door.
This your Room

Bedroom Paint Color Design

 you walk to the door and open it and you saw one of your maids smiling brightly to you and you smile also to her and you said “Yes, what it is?” you are still smiling to her and then she said “Your Highness you should take a bath and prepare yourself for School so that you can eat you’re breakfast you’re highness” she is still smiling to you  (she is calling you “Your Highness” it’s not because you’re a Princess like in a Fairy Tale but because you’re Mom order that to all maids because she wants you to feel like a Princess not only you are the one who they calling “Your Highness”  but Suzy too!) “Okay! I will take a bath now and prepare myself for school. You don’t need to help me okay?! It’s you’re free time now”. You smile to her, your brightest smile. You saw in her face that she is so happy then she shyly said “You’re Highness are you sure?” and you answer her with confidence “Yes I am sure, you should go now, bye take care” you smile and wave then the maid bow to you and you bow too and she walk away with a smile on her face. You immediately go to the C.R to take a bath.
interior-exterior-design-10.jpg

After 15 minutes you go out in the C.R you feel so fresh after taking a bath. You go to your Wardrobe Room to dress up.
77b79569a050.jpg

You wearing your school uniform
ec8690eb8298ec9d80.jpg

You go to your make-up table to fix your hair and put some powder. While you are putting powder in your face you look to the picture of Ricky in a frame in the right corner of the make-up table.
Vanity%2BTable%2B1.jpg

This is the Picture of Ricky in the frame. 


(Sorry the Picture is so big! ^^)
396923_461241050567509_782704745_n.jpg

 A beautiful smile form in your face, you get the picture frame while still smiling and kiss it and you said “My Prince Ricky I wish you Love me too!” You stand up and you get your bag and you go downstairs and you headed straight to the dining room when you are now there you saw your Umma and your Appa drinking coffee while looking at each other sweetly they are not saying a word or utter a sound but in their eyes they are saying “I Love You so much honey”. You stare at them for like 3 minutes and they didn’t notice that you are their standing and staring at them I wish that how Umma and Appa love each other can happen to me and Ricky! You thought then your thoughts suddenly disappeared when Suzy whisper in your ear “Unnie aren’t you jealous of Umma and Appa?” you turn around and see a cute, smiling Suzy “No, I’m not jealous! Why did you ask that?” You chuckled then Suzy hug you tight and said “Because Unnie you don’t have a Boyfriend even though you have so many suitors!” she said laughing so loud. You feel so embarrass but what Suzy said is true you don’t have a Boyfriend because you have two reasons; first Reason: you think Ricky is the first and last man you will ever love. Second Reason: you know someone had own Ricky’s heart, you think of it because you can’t forget the day when a Fan ask him to be his boyfriend.


                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky and You will go to the Library to meet Miss A & Teen Top ( by the way The Students name your group “Miss A” You, Suzy, Jia, Fei, and Min. Miss because you five have poise and lady like and A because you five are in the Class A meaning you are smart . *note: in this fan fic you five and Teen Top are not K-Pop Idols you are just Good Queenkas and Good Kingkas  in the School. The fan girls name the group of Ricky Teen Top because they are Teens and like your group they are Class A too!) While you too are talking happy moments while walking a Fan girl went in front of Ricky and gave him a chocolate and Ricky accepted it with a smile and said “Thank You very much” the fan girl blush then without hesitation she confesses to Ricky her feelings about him “will you be my boyfriend Ricky?” she said not looking Ricky in the eyes, when you heard that you feel that someone tore your heart into pieces and the most painful thing happen is that when you saw Ricky held the hands of the fan girl you think that he will say yes to the fan girl  you feel like you will die, you control your tears. you don’t want the fan girl especially Ricky saw you cry, you try to smile even if it’s hurting you so badly then Ricky said “What’s your name beautiful girl?” then you thought he ask her name…ouch(x3). You feel you will burst into tears but you control it then you said to yourself if he really likes her I should be happy for them then the fan girl answer my name is Lee Hye-ri she said with happy voice.
20101026_hyeri1-459x690.jpg

Ricky said with a sad face jeongmal mianhae (I’m really sorry) Lee Hye-ri but someone own my heart right now he smile then  Hye-ri said “Thank Youfor accepting the chocolate though…and for being kind to me…and you shouldn’t say sorry she try to smile and walk away. You thought I feel relieve but someone own Ricky’s heart?! Who may it be? She is so lucky! so it’s so useless even I confess to him you didn’t know while you are in your deep thoughts your lips form a sad face and Ricky notice that and he ask you  ” ______ are you okay?” don’t act like that because I think Hyeri is not only the one who is rejected but also you and he laughs and you didn’t reply you just laugh also so that he will not notice that you are sad.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~                                   

 

you heard someone was calling you and you answer “yes”?! Suzy ask laughing again “Unnie are you okay? You look at her and smile “yes! I’m alright” you  answer confidently then she say “okay you say so” she said smiling then your Mom interrupted “My two Princess you should eat now” she said with her sweetest voice You and Suzy can’t resist that so the two of you answer in sync  “Yes Umma”. Your Mom smile and you two sit down.
pdoqL2
 you four our talking about family things when a maid interrupts “Ma’am Excuse me, Master Ricky is waiting outside. “Let him come in” your mom said. you are so happy Ricky is here and the Maid nod and bow then she walks away then less than a minute you saw Ricky is smiling there in front of you. You feel that your day is really complete.
________________________________________________________________________
how’s the update?
Hyeri of Girls Day make an appaerance!
expect for K-Pop idol apperances!
I’m really sorry I didn’t update for 3 days ^^

20110123-021725.jpg
I <3 Teen Top
I <3 Ricky

Thank you for the 2 subscribers ^^
Thank You im-in-love

Thank You changhyun
I Love You Subscribers ^^