Love Confessions and Proposals Part 1

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

you’s P.O.V
Chunji was ready to leave when the gate opened and it was Suzy and Ricky who were shocked to see us. Chunji and I were shocked too we didn’t know they went home earlier than we were. Suzy got an idea to drink a tea before they go. Ricky and Chunji agreed.
Suzy was so sweet to Ricky he even spoon feed the chocolate cake to Ricky.

exps37105_TH1443683D57.jpg
Chunji did the same too! He spoon feed me the carrot cake.
carrot-cake-with-fork-thumb2254631.jpg

I munched it angrily and glared at him. He just laughed and said “You’re so cute my you”. I’m so annoyed to him but crazy me I blushed. Suzy notice it and teased me “Unnie likes Chunji oppa?! By the way Unnie do you like my dress? Is it looking pretty on me?” I looked at her dress it’s so pretty.

                       (This is the dress that Suzy is wearing)S-0337 NY Feminine See-thru Layered Ruched Waist Long Skirt - Blue


I said smiling at Suzy “Yes I like your dress! Of course it’s looking pretty on you! All dress you wear is pretty on you. She then said “Thank you Unnie and thanks to Ricky he is the one who gave this to me”. I feel so jealous again! Ricky did not give me anything, Wait! Why he should give me something? I’m not his fiancé or the love of his life! I’m just his friend! *sigh

 

Ricky’s P.O.V
Why Suzy should tell you? I just bought her a dress because Umma discovered that I will go to C.A.P hyung and Jia’s noona Anniversary so she told me that I should by my fiancé a dress because according to her that girls especially Suzy likes to wear new dresses going to a party and she said too that I should make my fiancé happy always so I just obey my Umma. you just nod suddenly Suzy asked her “Unnie how about you did Umma or you bought the dress you’re wearing right now? you didn’t answer right away she just stare at Suzy for a while, I think she was caught off guard because of the question, she sigh softly and she said “No, Umma didn’t bought this dress, Chunji was the one---” Suzy suddenly interrupted “Oh! Did Chunji oppa gave that to you? you just nod shyly. I felt jealous! I want to ask Chunji hyung if he is really serious to you, if he answer yes I will congratulate him and I will tell him that he is so lucky and that he should take care of her, but if he answer no, I will punch him and tell him that girls are like gems that you should take care of not like a toy that you will play if you want and throw if you are tired of it and specially he have no rights to hurt my you because I really love her I don’t want her to get hurt. Chunji just laugh and Suzy said “Chunji oppa loves my unnie!” Chunji smiled and said “You are correct Suji-dongsaeng” *(dongsaeng = younger than you) then he suddenly holds my you’s hand and kissed it. you take her hand right away but she was blushing. She was blushing?! So she likes Chunji?!
I’m really so confused right now I don’t know what to do. I just drink my tea in one drinking and in the corner of my eye I saw a concerned Suzy so I looked at her smiling then she happily hugged my arms.
                                                                         >>>>next part<<<<


Narrator’s P.O.V
After the Tea incident you & Ricky didn’t see each other because Ricky and Suzy have a tight schedule that’s why you and Chunji were being close to each other and Suzy and Ricky were being close to each other too, Suzy made the schedule of their dance practice on purpose so that this will happen. *Another Information Ricky, Suzy, Min and Chango are part of Dance Club of your School.

 

you’s P.O.V
I’m just here inside the classroom looking outside the window, I feel so lonely ever since I didn’t see and bonded with the two unofficial love birds Changjo & Min, Suzy, and Ricky even though I feel the company of Jia unnie and Fei unnie and Teen Top especially Chunji who always makes me happy and I notice that after the incident with Minah he was no more a playboy or I just didn’t notice it!   (*A/N: Even though you see Suzy at home but she is always in her room, you thought that she needs to be alone or she was doing something so you don’t bother to go to her.) Jia unnie go towards to me and hugged me and I hugged her back too then a student name Choi Jin Ri or she referred to be called as Sulli announced: “Ms. Kwon said we will have an activity at the rooftop”. All the students go out of the classroom and going to the rooftop. Jia unnie and I wait for all our classmates to left first so that it’s not so crowded when suddenly C.A.P hyung came out from nowhere and put his one arm on Jia unnie and one arm to my shoulder. I and Jia unnie just look at each other and just laugh we are always like that even though nothing is funny but when we look at each other we automatically laugh. C.A.P oppa just laugh sarcastically and I and Jia unnie stop laughing then C.A.P oppa just smile and said “you can I borrow Jia just for five minutes. I will just show her something”. He said while using his aegyo, I just nod while laughing because in front of Teen Top he is always serious but I didn’t know he can be cute. C.A.P oppa use his aegyo so that I can let him borrow Jia unnie. So sweet! Aww Love is so powerful! Love can make you things people think or you yourself think that is impossible. Jia unnie hugs me and whisper in my ears “I’ll be back.

 

I just went to the rooftop alone. When I tried to open the door of the rooftop I can’t open it. I tried again but now I pushed it with force and luckily it opened, I’m so surprised because of the beautiful setting and it let me feel a sweet aura.


(This is the view you saw but of course you didn't saw the two couples walking ^ ^)
rooftop+prince+episode+rooftop+weddin
 


 I just continued walking but I stopped when Chunji came out from nowhere with a microphone and he sing then suddenly Niel appeared (*A/N: Chunji sings the Supa Luv in acoustic and he sings all the parts even the rap part except Ricky’s part Niel did it.)
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6U8PaEFBc (*A/N: Sorry my lovely readers I can't find an accoustic version of Supa Luv let's just imagine it's an accoustic version.)

“Niel:
I got that Supa Luv
that Supa Luv Luv
I make him say...
say let's go


Who knows you other than me
You say he loves you just as much as me
(Ricky: Refuse, refuse)
Now stop what you're doing, stop thinking
Accept me
(Ricky: Believe believe)


Chunji:
Even if the sky and ocean are big and wide
They can't do as much as my heart, no


Niel:
I'm yours. You're my other half


Changjo:
Lalalalala... Tell me that you love me too...
Even if you look there's no one like me (w/ Niel)


All:
I got that Supa Luv that Supa Luv
She want my Supa Luv my Supa Luv


Chunji:
Incredible, special and thrilling


All:
I got that Supa Luv



Niel:
I can grant you all of your wishes
Only your Supa Man (Wow)
You'll feel it because of me
Like a Supa fantasy
Ur so beautiful



Chunji:
Admit it, you're tired of hearing those words


Niel:
What do you want say all of it
I'll give you my Supa Luv


Changjo:
Lalalalala... Tell me that you love me too...
Don't lose this chance while just thinking (w/ Niel)


All:
I got that Supa Luv that Supa Luv
She want my Supa Luv my Supa Luv


Chunji:
Incredible, special and thrilling


All:
I got that Supa Luv


Chunji:
You pretend you don't see me but sometimes meeting eyes
Proof of my feelings I hear my heart beating
You want it Supa Luv


C.A.P:
Anyway it's my choice. Decide after considering ahead of time.
Eventually you'll go crazy for me
It's certain no matter who sees the truth
Like a hurricane sweep it all away
Now listen to my worries. I'm different just cut
My love spring will never dry up.


All:
I got that Supa Luv that Supa Luv
She want my Supa Luv my Supa Luv


Chunji:
Incredible, special and thrilling


All:
I got that Supa Luv


L.Joe:
Yeah see what I'm trying to say baby
Is your love plus my love
Supa Luv
You know want it 
How that sound

All the time when Chunji sings his eyes was glued on me. I feel a weird feeling but I really like his stare at me; like a candy so sweet. When he sang the line of L.Joe he suddenly gave me a bouquet of lavender tulips,

Purple Tulips

 

I unconsciously smile and accepted the bouquet of flowers and then suddenly I saw a helicopter with a banner shaped heart written on it is “you will you be my girlfriend?


(Sorry I can't find better picture than this so I just made my own. Sorry for my poor editing skills)
(credit: google for the photo)

198_502784899746457_1638292392_n.jpg
 


I just stare on it until Chunji said “you I know there’s a big possibility that you will reject my love proposal to you but please give me a chance to show my love for you. “I Love you you”. He brings out a heart shaped cookie and there’s a letter on the cookie: My Heart belongs to you.

Great American Cookies Heart Shaped Cookie Cake
I just stare it for a moment and I get the cookie avoiding his gaze and I whisper “Thank you”. I don’t know why but I feel shy in front of him. Chunji suddenly came closer to me and hold both of my hands and he kneeled again and said “Will you accept my supa luv? Would you be ma girl? Will you be my girlfriend?
____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for the past three weeks!
 tumblr_m39s1dKY0F1r6aoq4o1_400.gif
 

I Love you My Subscribers! I Love you you for not unsubscribing! Please don't unsuscribe ^^
tumblr_ma3cg4g8vT1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Thank you my new subscribers!
Thank you H33TOO
Thank you mblaq_lover12
Thank you loving-k-pop-j-pop
I'm so happy! ^^

 

tumblr_mbt1vuHRBG1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Credit: http://lotsofkpopgifs.tumblr.com/tags for the Kpop gif's I used ^ ^

tumblr_m9rxv1SByD1rpvzhxo1_250.gif