Chunji’s feelings towards you

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever


you's P.O.V

 I saw Chunji just smile at me then my Umma winks at me and I know what that winks mean that her plan that Chunji will love me is working then I suddenly remember Suzy and Ricky why they are not here eating breakfast with us then I ask Umma “Umma Where is Suzy and Ricky?” with a worried voice.  Umma look at me and smile then she said softly “Suzy said they are in a hurry because they have to practice a dance routine, they not even eat their breakfast so I decided to pack a breakfast for them”.   

 

 I just nod and Umma suddenly taps my shoulder then I look at her confused then she said happily “My Princess you you will ride on the motorcycle of Chunji you’re Prince”.

 You look at her with a shock face “Umma why? Then your Umma laugh and whisper in your ears “Don’t pretend you don’t like because I know Chunji’s type he doesn’t like girls who play hard to get”. 

 

You thought I should just follow what Umma will say even I don’t want to. I look at Umma and I said with a gladly tone in my voice “I Love to ride on the motorcycle of Chunji” then I fake giggled then Umma giggled too but deep inside of me I hate to ride on the motorcycle of that playboy Chunji. 

I look at Chunji who is smirking, I know why he is smirking, and he thought that I mean what I just said but I said that because of Umma.

Umma noticed that I am in deep thoughts so she look at me confuse, waving her hand on my face then I shook my head and smiled to her then suddenly Umma said “My Princess you and Prince Chunji whom My Princess you love then Umma giggled and continue “you two should go now”. She said in a worried voice while looking at her watch then I kiss Umma in the cheeks and said in a happy voice “Umma we will go now”. Suddenly Umma said “Okay. Chunji you should take care of My Princess you“. I am shock what Umma said so I pulled the arm of Chunji to go now so that Umma will not say anything weird to him again but he stayed there and said “Don’t worry Umma I will take care of your Princess he paused for a second then continue but now his voice is now sweet he said “I mean My Princess to be”. Then Umma suddenly giggled and look at me to know my reaction so I pretend like I am so touched. 

Chunji and I said goodbye to Umma and we go out in the house then Chunji laugh and said “So we will be pretending in front of our parents (*A/N: I don’t want you to be confused you it means that you’re parents and Chunji parents) that we like each other? Then I look at him annoyed because I really hate his laugh like it means that what I did earlier is so embarrassing then I said with a bitter tone in my voice “Like we have a choice”. 

He just look at me for a minute then I notice it so I said with an angry voice “so we will just stand here and look at each other faces? Then he suddenly laugh and said “Sorry Ms. Over confident you for staring at your ugly face”.

Chunji ride on his motorcycle. Suzuki_vstrom_dl650_motorcycle.jpg I just give him a I-will-not-ride-in-your-stupid-motorcycle look then he just smirk and give me an okay-if-that’s-what-you-want look then he starts the engine of his motorcycle and drive it away then I stand there astonished I can’t believe that pabo Chunji will do that to me then I shook my head and stare at Chunji who is now going out in to our gates, I don’t have a choice but to chase him because I don’t want to commute going to school coz I know when I arrive at the school I will not look like a student. I will look like a witch. 

So I ran so fast then I want to shout to get his attention but Umma will hear me so I think for a second then I decided what I should throw my shoes or my cellphone?
60189_z_1.jpg or SH-0038 Sweet Christmas Furry Collar w/Bow Suede Booties - Black 

 

 

If I throw my shoes pabo Chunji will surely get hurt but if I throw my cellphone at him he will not get hurt a lot.

Yeah! That’s a great idea I thought. Suddenly Chunji shouted annoyingly “Yah! Pabo! You’re like an ugly statue”. When I heard the word ugly I got really angry now, I don’t know why but when he is saying that I am ugly my temper is like a bomb ready to explode so I didn’t think twice I throw my cellphone luckily it hit straight to the back of his head then Chunji turn around angrily then he just stare at me like he is seeing a star at night then I just ignore him and hurriedly ran to get my cellphone. 

(*A/N Background music for this part: Maybe - Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3tfHPSm338 or

If you want the version of Maybe - Sunye of Wonder Girls   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIUos8FcbA ^^)

 I hurriedly ride at his motorcycle then I happily said to him “Let’s go” then Chunji just nod and drive quietly. The ride going to school is so quiet so I feel awkward because I did not expect Chunji to be this quiet.

I think he is quiet because my Idea earlier work he got hit straight to the back of his head. I feel so guilty right now! I shouldn’t throw my cellphone at Chunji but still it is his fault!

Aish…I don’t know what to do then I saw suddenly my hands hugging the waist of Chunji. I am so shock; I didn’t remember that hugging his waist. I did not take my hands away because I feel really comfortable hugging his waist I don’t know why I am feeling like this.

Chunji's P.O.V

Why I just notice it right now that you is cuter when she is angry. Okay I admit it I find her cute. Then we start to fight again then I leave her there. 

She really thinks that I will not leave her! you you’re such a pabo! Then I feel something hit the back of my head then I turn around angrily but when I saw you’s innocent face looking at me suddenly my angry emotion turned to admiring emotion.

I feel like I am staring at a star at night then suddenly I heard her happy voice telling me that we should go then I came back on my senses. I just nod and drive my motorcycle.

I am waiting for her to say something like “Chunji you’re such a pabo for leaving me there” but she didn’t talk then suddenly I felt a weird feeling like a warm hand hugging my waist then I saw you’s hand holding my waist then I look at her she is so pretty wait Lee Chanhee what are you thinking?! Stop it! I thought.

Finally we arrive in front of the School gates then I notice a girl student glaring at you. I just ignore her and park my motorcycle then I got out of my motorcyle then I notice that she is still glaring at my you. Wait my you? Pfft! She is not mine but I want her to be mine, what?! Stop this nonsense.

I look at you who is now looking at me confused then I hold her hand and she gave me a don’t-touch-me-look. I whisper to her ear “We should pretend because our Parents especially my dad have many connections here in school. you just nod like a child. She is so cute.

Then suddenly the student earlier glaring at you is standing in front of us and still glaring at you. I don’t know what to do but I think I should protect you so I asked the student politely. “Excuse me; I just want to know who you are and why you are glaring at my fiancé? 

Then suddenly you punch me lightly in my arms , I just smile at her then the student said cheerfully “Oppa I am Bang Minah one of the cutest queenka in our school”. nk17jh56.jpg 

then she pause for a while and continue with a bitter tone in her voice “Oppa I am glaring to your fiancé because she is not a queenka so it means she don’t deserve you”.

I just smirk at her and I said with a proud voice “Ms. Bang Minah for your information my Fiancé is a queenka she is a member of Miss A”. Minah just stare at you for a minute then she suddenly bow at her and said like she is almost crying “I’m sorry you, I thought you are a transferee and I just really like Chunji oppa”. you hug her hand and said “It’s okay, I understand you” then Minah hugged her too. What you just acted right now is so kind, she understands Minah’s feelings;she is so different from the girls that I met and dated.

                                                  >>>>>>>>>> To the next part <<<<<<<<<<

I her to her class room; I am doing this because this is what guys are doing to their fiancé. When we reached you’s class room, I saw C.A.P hyung kissed Jia on the forehead. I said aloud while smirking at them “Love birds get a room!” C.A.P hurriedly turns his head and ran at me with a happy face.

He put his hands on my shoulder and said with a happy voice “Congratulations Mr. Playboy in your Engagement”. I just looked at him, then suddenly the bell rang then we hurriedly went to our classroom it’s not a liitle far from you’s classroom.

We went inside in our classroom but the teacher is not around then I remember that the teacher for our subject today is absent so it means free time!

I get this as an opportunity to ask C.A.P hyung where he gets the news that I am engage. “So you told Jia and she told you?” I asked C.A.P hyung, he just nod.

I just look outside the window remembering you’s beautiful face and her kind heart then suddenly C.A.P hyung tap my table and said to me “You know you will get tired”, I asked with a confused tone “Why?” C.A.P hyung answered trying not to laugh “because she is running in your mind this whole time. I just glare at him. 

He stopped laughing and his face turn serious then he said “Hey Chanhee, I’m your friend since grade school so I know what you’re thinking and feeling”. C.A.P Hyung calls me Chanhee if he thinks the situation is really serious.

What hyung said is true and it is possible that he know what I’m thinking and feeling. I know where this is going so I try to change the topic “Hyung I am so excited later for your Anniversary Celebration (Jia and C.A.P’s Anniversary ^^) he just look at me still he is serious “Shut up Chanhee! Do you like you? I’m really shock because C.A.P hyung is really serious right now. I have no choice but to answer “I think”. He glared at me and said “You think what?!” I sigh “I think I like her”. C.A.P hyung asked still in a serious tone “When did you have feelings to you?”

I sigh and said “I think when I first saw her, back in our childhood days. Samchon (means uncle and he is preferring to Ricky’s Appa.) decided to go to the park so that Ricky and me can have a bonding, while going to the park Ricky and I saw a Candy Store so we ask permission to Samchon to go there to buy candy and he agree and gave usmoney. When we are there Ricky told me that he will go upstairs and I just nod at him. 

While roaming around, I saw a cute little girl, her eyes was sparkling while looking at a candy. Hyung you know me I am a playboy since childhood so I went to her but when I am getting closer she looks like an Angel that’s why I get the candy she is staring a while ago. 

At first she try not to get mad at me but when I ran she got mad, Hyung you can say that I am a pabo for doing that but I want to get her attention but Ricky destroyed my plans. I just decided to forget her.

Time passes by we met again because her parents were college friends with Ricky parents and my parents that’s why my feelings for her is growing. 

I just ignore it because I thought it was just an infatuation but I think Hyung I’m wrong because when Samchon said that you and I will getting married I feel so happy but I just ignored it again then earlier something happen when she hugged my waist because we are riding my motorcycle, I feel happy and she have a kind heart”.

Suddenly C.A.P hyung put his hand on my shoulder, smiling and said “Bro! You’re in love so you should show her you love her!”

I smile at him because I like the idea but I thought for a second and ask Hyung sadly “what If you doesn’tlike me back?

Hyung laugh and said “That’s why there’s a word courtship Chanhee”. That’s right I will court her. I bowed at Hyung and said “Thanks Hyung”. Hyung just laugh.    

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really Sorry for not updating for a month :(

 tumblr_lu9bhsKjqm1qkp0te.gif

Thank you my Loyal Subscribers! 

 

                            th_cutegif2.gif


Thank you you ^^
tumblr_m4019w61hM1rud1lno1_400.gif

l.joes-kisseu12.gif

 

 

But I'm back now!

tumblr_lysha0SXaK1qi27j3.gif

I will try to update daily!

tumblr_m57i8kJch01r39lguo1_r7_250.gif

Thank you for my new Subscribers! I'm so happy!
Thank you jjampong ^^
Thank you Batrizy ^^
Thank you RIE0516 ^^
Thank you vernielee ^^

tumblr_ljcrwbTHx91qic866o1_500.gif