When You Love, You feel Pain too!

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

                                                                                   you                                                                                    


I wake up with my eyes hurt because I cry myself to sleep because I can’t endure the pain anymore. After Suzy my sweet sister as always comforted me I noticed that Ricky is gone and I think he already puts our luggage in our room but when I arrived in our room I didn’t saw him. He left already. Aish…Yah pabo you what are you thinking that Ricky will wait for you and comfort you...I guess so because he always do that to me whenever I’m sad he always comforts me but now it’s the first time he didn’t! you! you are you naïve? She has Suzy now! Wait it means that he only wants me to be his friend so that he can be close to Suzy?! And now that he has Suzy he doesn’t need me anymore?! Yah! Bae, you stop thinking of that stuffs. My tears roll down on my cheeks. I went to the C.R to wash my face so that Suzy will not notice I cry again.

After that I went downstairs and went to the Kitchen, I was so shocked to what I saw Suzy is cooking?! Seriously it’s the first time I saw her on the kitchen cooking. In our house I see her in the kitchen but she just tastes the food my Mom cooked (*A/N: Yes your Mom is the cook even though she is busy she find ways to cook for her family and you have a rule in the house that if it’s weekend you and Suzy should eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner in your house so that you have bonding time. Your Mom really wants a bonding time with her family even though your Dad who is busy he is not an exception. You’re Mom and Dad loves their Family.)

I walked to Suzy “What you doing?” imitating Isabella of Phineas and Ferb.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiKRFUAIgCDqd1dAMjcC_
 

Suzy chuckles but didn’t look at me concentrated to the vegetables she is slicing “Unnie isn’t it obvious?! I’m cooking”. She said with happiness in her voice. “Ah…mianhae”. I just watched her cooking suddenly she turned around “Unnie can you do me a favor?” You smiled at her “Sure! Anything for my cute sister! What is it?” Suzy jump happily and hugged me then broke the hug “I’m cooking for Ricky, I want to surprise him. Unnie can you do something so that Ricky will not be going here for the time being I’m cooking?” You are shocked, you don’t know how to response but you know you should do this for your sister. You just nod then she hugged you again.

 

                                                                                   Suzy’s P.O.V                                                                                


I’m really feel sorry for Unnie because I know she loves Ricky but Ricky doesn’t like her but the one he loves is me. I’m not so much worried about Unnie now because Chunji oppa loves her! Ricky makes me feel so happy because of how he acts earlier to me, so sweet! But I wish Unnie didn’t cry because of him but because of Chunji oppa. Now that I know that Ricky doesn’t have feelings for you unnie, I can leave them two alone not like when I knew that you unnie have feelings for Ricky I did my best that two will not be together because even though I’m sure that Ricky just think you unnie as a sister so that’s why I’m so confident to ask Unnie if she can do a favor for me, I want to surprise Ricky my love.


                                                                       Ricky's P.O.V                                                                              


Right now I’m here in the fields actually it’s not a garden it’s like a field but back to my childhood days I called it my garden. Since childhood my parents know you’s parents, the vacation house where we are now is the place that we (*A/N: Chunji is included that’s why it’s “we” not “I”.) always go with you and Suzy with our respective parents. Only me and you know this place. We always hang out here (*A/N: This is the vacation house of Ricky’s, Chunji’s, and Your Parents that’s why since you were kids the four of you have  your bonding time here in Jeju .) Earlier doubting if I should go here because this is the place where me and you always went here when we were a child, there are so many memories here but one of the memories I can’t forget is when…


                                                                                    Flashback                                                                                     


I am laying here in the place that I love “my garden” with the girl I love, you by my side. I glance at her; she’s like an Angel even if she sleeps. I turned my body to her side to see her angelic face then I thought when I become 18 years old I will marry you you ! I smiled happily! My best day ever!


                                                                               End of Flashback                                                              

 

I lay at the field.

Jeju-island-in-korea-beauty.jpg
 

I closed my eyes thinking back to the Engagement day, My Plan was I will confess to my princess you that I love her and I will tell her that I will wait for her answer when both of us will turn 18 years old but my plan got ruined when we were informed that I will be married to Suzy and you will be married to Chunji hyung who apparently made my princess you cry.

I hate him! “Ricky are you okay?!” that angelic voice is familiar. you my angel princess is that you? I slowly opened my eyes… you ! I saw you ’s worried face. I quickly sit down from my laying position. I just looked at her while she sat down beside me. “Ricky gwaenchanayo? (Are you okay?) you asked worriedly. I really can’t control the feelings I had controlled since the first time I saw her.

I hugged her without thinking twice. you hugged me back! Yes! No one of us break the hug but suddenly you did. She just looked at me with a happy face, I can’t control anymore my feelings for you  I want to confess to her that I Love her since I saw her back when we were children.

My heart and my brain suddenly are fighting! My heart said: You can do it Ricky! Remember what Ga-in Noona and Kwon hyung told you? “It’s not too late; it’s too late if you will not try doing anything now! Suddenly my brain disagrees: No Ricky! Remember that you love Chunji hyung your cousin and he is like your older brother and how about Suzy?! You know that she loves you and she is your girlfriend now! If you decide to confess to you everyone will get hurt especially yourself! Eotteokhae?! (what should I do?!) This is now or never!


I look at you who is looking at the beautiful view, I hold you ’s wrist to pull her closer to me but I felt something on her wrist, I looked at her wrist and I saw a pink bracelet with a half heart,

Couple-Heart-Bracelet-PQBB-661-.jpg

its familiar to me so I asked   you “Who gave that bracelet to you?” She gave me a confused look then she looks at her bracelet and smiled “Chunji gave it to me. Why?” I feel so sad when I heard the answer of my angel princess you ! so that’s why it’s familiar to me!


                                                                                     Flashback                                                                                      


I sneak a peek in the room of Chunji hyung. I saw him sitting on his desk smiling while holding a pink bracelet so I decided to go inside his room without his permission, I’m not a person who will just go to a person’s room without his/her permission but this time I want to surprise Hyung. I went silently to him and 1, 2, 3! “Whaaaa!” I said while pushing him. I stop myself from rolling on the floor laughing. Seriously Chunji’s hyung face is so shocked! And the funny part he fell from his sit!

Kekeke…Chunji hyung just gave me an annoyed look and sit back again and look at the pink bracelet again like nothing happened. Seriously Chunji hyung is not like that because he hates it when I play prank on him to the extent that he will hit the back of my head but now just an annoyed reaction?! “Chunji hyung are you okay?!” …NO RESPONSE “Yah! Chunji hyung!” … NO RESPONSE You don’t want to talk to me?! I thought.

I get the pink bracelet with a half heart from his hand and ran around his room while hyung was so shocked like I just punch him on the stomach because his emotions were hurt and annoyed. He chase me but I ran fast around the room then hyung yelled “Yoo Changhyun What do you want?!” I smiled satisfied “Finally you noticed me!” I said like a child who was given a candy. “Why are you smiling like a child earlier like you had just received a big candy?” Hyung just look at me and sighed “Changhyun will you believe me if I tell you that I’m in love? I just stare at Chunji hyung like he just said that he is not my cousin.

I laugh…very hard then Chunji hyung suddenly try to get the pink bracelet on my hand fortunately I noticed it so I ran to the room again and said “Chanhee hyung don’t worry I will bring back this to you but first please tell your story about this bracelet I know it’s have a story!”

He just sighed “Okay but please after I tell you my story leave me alone!” he said with an irritation in his voice. I just nod like a child. “That bracelet your holding is for my special someone, I love her since we were child, like love at first sight but I can’t confess to her because Appa told me that I will be getting married in the future to his business partner slash friend’s daughter”. Hyung said in a sad tone.

I feel pity for Chunji hyung, the most playboy I’ve known have a love problem. “So Hyung…what will happen if you will fall in love to your arranged wife is this bracelet will be her? I asked with an akward tone in my voice, honestly I don’t want to ask Chunji hyung because I know he is hurt right now but I’m curious.

Chunji hyung look at me with a serious look and said “Aniyo (no) even though I will fell in love with her I will give her another bracelet but not this one” he said while looking at the bracelet and then he look at me and continued with a sad voice but he is smiling “I will give this to my first love to remind me of that once in my life she is my first love who made me happy even though we didn’t became lovers”. I really felt the sincerity in his voice. I think we are in the same situation.

I just wish for hyung that he will marry his first love.


                                                                         End of flashback                                                                                          

 

I’m really hurt right now! I thought that Chunji hyung was just playing you ’s heart but pabo! You’re a pabo Ricky! That all make sense right now, why Chunji hyung always teases my angel princess you because he loves you !And it means You pabo Changhyun that Chunji hyung and you love each other! It’s too late now wait it’s never too late because from the start they love each other! I sigh

 

                                                                                 you                                                                                    


I blushed when Ricky holds my wrist to pull me closer to him then he asked where I got my bracelet. I gave him a confused look, why do you want to know Ricky? But I look at my bracelet and smile and answered “Chunji gave it to me. Why?” Ricky became sad and just stares in the space and then his expression became sadder and sadder after seconds then he was like to cry, sad and mad at the same time.

(*A/N Background music for this part:Dear My Friend - Ukiss 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBo_9oaM_oY
 ^^)

He sigh suddenly, I can’t watch Ricky being like that! “Ricky are you okay? I ask worriedly He look at me and said in a happy tone but I know he is sad deep inside “I’m fine! Don’t worry too much about me!” I want to say okay but I can’t do that. I don’t want to pretend that I don’t see his suffering. I put my hand on his forehead and ask him “Are you sure? Do you have a fever?” then he puts my hand away gently. “Do you feel pain in your body? Do you have a problem? Did Suzy and You fight? You know you can tell me.” He just shook his head not looking at me. “Ricky jebal (please) tell me. What do I do so that you tell me your problem?” He just shook his head and said in a low voice while looking at me “nothing”.

“Ricky please stop being stubborn”. I said in a concern and slightly irritated voice. Ricky looks at me with his watery eyes and said angrily “ you are you blind? Didn’t you see I shook my head?  Are you deaf? Didn’t you hear I said nothing? Don’t you know what the meaning of nothing is? Are you Pabo or you just want me to be annoy? And I’m not being the stubborn here, you are!”

When I saw Ricky cried, I want to cried too but when I hear what Ricky said just now I feel like he just step my heart. Is it wrong for me to care? I’m your friend Changhyun! I want to tell him that but I calmed myself because I know right now he needs my understanding. I look at him and hold his hand but he takes away his hand.


                                                                       Ricky's P.O.V                                                                                                       
you is concern to me as a friend, she will never look at me the way I look at her. Again like what happen when Suzy and her first arrive here in Jeju, I act cold and like I’m okay but my emotions deep inside was betraying me, it’s like my facial expression shows that I’m sad.

I’m feeling that you knows that I’m not okay because she kept asking me if I’m okay even though I assure her that I’m okay she’s not believing me! I get mad when he said that “Ricky please stop being stubborn”. And I answered back then I cried. I can’t control my feelings anymore! you suddenly hold my hand and automatically I take my hand and glared at her and said “ you ! you > please leave me alone! I don’t need you!” even though I don’t mean it, if I will not tell her to leave me alone I can’t control myself to hug her and confess to her, I know it’s wrong because he loves Chunji hyung and he loves her too.

I look at you and she was mad too! It’s the first time I saw her mad. “You should have said earlier when I ask you what I can do for you. Okay! You don’t need me?! Unbelievable so all this time our friendship is just fake for you?! For me Our Friendship is true! Wait you just became my friend so that you will be close to Suzy? Am I right?” she look at me but I just look away. That’s not true! I made her as my friend because I like her but I can’t tell her that.

She scoff and continue but she is now mad than earlier “Arrgghh! I try to understand you but I can’t understand a person who doesn’t need me! And your silence I will take it as a yes that you just became my friend to be close to Suzy! Congratulations your plan work I didn’t even know that!” She suddenly cried and run away.

I want to run to her and comfort her but my body is not moving it’s like my mind telling my body what is happening will benefit her and me but my heart keep telling me move! She needs you! But I said to my heart but she doesn’t love me! She will just get hurt if I will follow her it’s for the better!

I look at the beautiful view but not like earlier I can’t enjoy it now and I can’t see clearly because my vision became blurry because of my tears!

What you told me earlier keeps replaying in my mind then I look at the direction where she went and whisper “I’m sorry for hurting you that’s for your sake!” Suddenly I heard a loud scream “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” and I heard like something or someone fell in the hill. The first thing enter my mind  you.

                              Thank You for reading and waiting patiently for this chapter                                    

Sorry for not updating for a long time. 

tumblr_minq09BduB1ql7uw7o1_250.gif

 

       I'm really busy :(

tumblr_mikuslBOr91rvv4qro1_250.gif
 

Anyway I have Good News ^ ^ and Bad News  >.<

Good News Its Summer Vacation here in the Philippines it means that I can update!

tumblr_merxacHkqk1qmpv97o1_250.gif
 

Bad News I will go to a vacation in our province and I don't know when will I come back.

I don't know if there's an internet connection in our family friends house where me and my Mom will stay. >.<

tumblr_mkeigiZtal1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

But don't worry my lovely readers when I come back I will update as fast as I can. ^ ^
 

tumblr_mfk31rRyRp1qb0b9ro1_250.gif

 

Back to the story... 

WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO RICKY AND YOU?

tumblr_mg6ca94O6K1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

 Did something happen to you?

tumblr_mj5v53Dch31rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Oh well! Let's see what will happen next, right Ricky?!

tumblr_miumbyFohm1qcejfjo1_250.gif

I Love You Ricky!

tumblr_mi41mftmuU1qbze9ko1_250.gif                  

 

Thank You for not unsubscribing my Lovely Readers!


tumblr_m8k433qp3p1rcun79o1_250.gif

 

 

I Love You you! ^ ^

 

tumblr_mi3bb6Mu7O1rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Thank You for the lovely comments! 

tumblr_mgha0ekNT01qzsyuto1_250.gif

 

Please leave your comments its okay if its a positive or negative comments  about this Fan fic!

Please just use appropriate words! 

  tumblr_mjt3jktnh41qcxu44o1_250.gif

 

Thank You for my new subscribers!

 

tumblr_mgfpwdsngk1rvv4qro1_250.gif
 

Thank You Weennf ^ ^

Thank You TeentopBap2 ^ ^

Thank You HyunWooOppa ^ ^

Thank You chulie08* ^ ^

 

tumblr_mel8chIcu41rvv4qro1_250.gif

 

Credits: http://lotsofkpopgifs.tumblr.com/tags Thank you for the Kpop gif's I used and ksubs2 Thank You  ^ ^

tumblr_mfkj9yT6U61r9r62po2_250.gif