Love at First Sight

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 

you are shouting while you are running, you shout “hey give back my candy”. You are still chasing him and suddenly someone hug you from the back and you thought it’s your mom so you said “Umma he stole my candy”! You are almost crying and then you point at the boy who is hiding at the back of the candy rack, you are slightly mad to your mom because she did not protect you or even just to comfort you so you turn around to ask your mother but when you turn around what you saw is not your mother but a handsome, little boy. Is he an angel that God sent for me? You thought, while you are in your deep thoughts you did not know that you are smiling so sweetly and the boy in front of you smile is she an angel that God sent for me? He thought“Ricky stop smiling at her appa (father) is calling us already”! And you two shook your head “so his name his Ricky, wow such a lovely name”! Ricky runs towards to the boy who stole your candy and gets the candy from him and said “Chunji it’s not right to steal someone’s candy, you know that right? If Appa finds out that you stole a candy from a cute little girl he will scold you for hours! Ricky said with angry voice. You smile and blush at the same time when you heard he said you stole a candy from a cute little girl but you’re smile gone when you heard Chunji said “I’m sorry Mr.Yoo Chang Hyun I did not steal anything from her, that candy is mine, It’s her fault she is just looking at the candy so I didn’t know she want the candy too! You will defend yourself but Ricky does it for you “You should give the candy when she starts chasing you! Ricky said with more angry voice this time, you feel you’re heart beat faster is this sign that Ricky is the one?  you thought Ricky came to you and he gave to you the candy and said “here you go cute little girl” you blush and you said T-T-T-thank you, you stutter, Ricky hold your hands and shook it “Hello my name is Yoo Chang Hyun but you can call me Ricky and that cute little guy (he pointed Chunji) that’s my cousin Chunji” he gave Chunji a look-you should go here-look and Chunji ran fast and apologize “I’m really sorry for what happed earlier, the truth is I didn’t want to stole your candy it’s just that I want to get your attention because you are really cute” and he gave you a wink and he ran, You blush so hard that Ricky notice it already, you bow down because Ricky is staring at you. You are so happy because Chunji winks at you and he is so handsome when he winks at you earlier. Ricky whisper in your ear “dont fall for Chunji’s tricks he always do that to a girl, You didn’t look at him or answer him because you feel so shy because you think he knew that you are falling for Chunji. You notice Ricky didn’t stop staring at you and you feel the awkwardness so you break that by introducing yourself to him “Annyeonghaseyo (Hello) ______ imnida (I’m). You said with your sweetest smile. And Rick said it’s nice to meet you ______ what a cute name? I should go now, bye. He wave and smile while running and you wave and smile. Someone shout from you’re back “Ricky! Ricky is that you? From your back said and you are sure that’s your Mom who is talking, Ricky stop running and turn around and saw your Mom and run while shouting “Umma”?! “Umma”! “Yes it’s me umma”! Ricky answer with happiness but you in the other hand is confuse why she call my Mom umma? You thought Ricky hug your Mom and your Mom break the hug and said “Ricky meet my princess ______! She said it with pride and honor you smile and then she continue “My Princess meet my cute little boy Ricky”! And like yours she said it with pride and honor too! Then you ask “Umma why Ricky call you Umma?! You said with worried face and your Mom answer “Don’t worry my princess ______ he is my college friend son. And you answer with a smile “ah okaaay”! You’re so happy because you thought Ricky is your brother, you don’t want him to be your brother because you like him. Ricky said goodbye and he walks away. I really want Ricky to be my Prince! You thought and a sweet smile form your face, Your Mom notice and ask you “My princess ______ why are you smiling so sweetly is there something happened that you want to share to Mommy”. You want to tell the truth that you like Ricky but you think it’s safe to be a secret first so you said “nothing Mom I’m so happy that I saw you” and you hug your Mom and she hug you too. Ding! Ding! Ding! You wake up from you’re dream. And you smile “I always dreaming of you Ricky my Love”! Especially when you close your eyes at night you remember his adorable face.

tumblr_l60gqu1tf71qbmer6.jpg
___________________________________________________________________
How’s the update?
I <3 Ricky