Someone is Jealous

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

 


Ricky is always joining you and Suzy going to School, he have his own driver but he wants to join so that he know that you are safe going to School but going home he is not going with you, he goes home with Chunji. Ricky greet your Mom and Dad “Good Morning Umma and Appa!” he said smiling so sweetly you thought don’t smile like that My Prince Ricky, I feel like my heart is melting! You’re lips form a happy smile; you don’t know Ricky notice it and he said “Good Morning ______. You answer absent minded because you are in your deep thoughts “Good Morning too My Prince Ricky!” and for a second you realize what you just say, you realize it because Ricky is laughing. You defend yourself by saying “I called you My Prince Ricky because you’re a Playboy! You . You know that Ricky is really annoyed if someone is teasing him that he is a playboy. You don’t want him to be annoyed but you just did it because you want to change the topic. Ricky stops laughing then he said in a serious tone “Umma, Appa, Suzy I will just go to the living room waiting for Suzy and ______ finish their breakfast. Your Mom said in a happy voice “My cute little Ricky you should eat first” then Suzy added with a very happy voice “Ricky, Mom is right you should eat first! Ricky smile and said “Umma, Suzy thank you for inviting me for breakfast but I ate my breakfast before I go here. Your Mom answers smiling “Good for you. You eat your breakfast before you go to School. You’re such a good boy”. She said proudly. Ricky just smiles and walks away and goes to the living room. I think Ricky got mad at me because he didn’t include me earlier when he said “Umma, Appa, and Suzy”. I feel so guilty you thought. You notice Suzy is eating so fast but you didn’t mind it. Suzy stand and said “Umma, Appa I’m finish. I will just join Ricky in the living room. Unnie eat fast because we will going to be late, me and Ricky have a practice. I love you Unnie!” she said smiling so sweetly. You smile and nod. Suzy kiss your Umma and Appa and walks away. You eat fast too and kiss your Umma and Appa and you said “Bye Umma and Appa we will go now”. You are going to the living room when you’re Mom stops you and said “wait your Lunch boxes, I make for your friends and Ricky’s friends too. She pointed at the paper bag on the table. You smile and you said “Thank you very much Umma. You’re the best Umma.” Your Mom just smile and nod, Then you get the lunch boxes on the table and walk away, you headed straight to the Living room and you saw Ricky and Suzy talking, you got jealous already because they are like couples who are talking. You don’t want to interrupt them so you just decided to go to the car and wait for them but when you will open the door Suzy call you “Unnie where you will going?” she ask  with a confused tone in her voice. You answer with a sad voice “to the car, I don’t want to interrupt your conversation with Ricky”. You try to smile. You are shock when Ricky laughed and said “You know ______ you’re so cute when you are sad!” You are so happy because Ricky isn’t mad at you anymore and she said you are cute. Suzy suddenly pulls your hand going outside and she said “Let’s go Unnie”. You just nod and Ricky follows you two outside. You three get in the car.
kia_426_250.jpg
The journey going to School is quiet, Ricky seat in the front seat while you and Suzy seat at the back.
===================================================================
You, Suzy, and Ricky are walking in the hallway when Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin blocked your way.

20110701_1309501875_55191200_1.jpg?w=700

20110615_boyfriend_youngmin_kwangmin_1.j
You three are just staring at them then Minwoo break the silence. Minwoo said not looking at Suzy “Suzy please accept this”. Then he gets a cupcake in his bag.


box-of-two-organic-cupcake-onesies.jpg


He gave it to Suzy and Suzy said smiling “Thank you very much Minwoo”. Minwoo answer “you don’t have to thank me Suzy. I should the one who will say Thank You”. Then he said Thank You Suzy”. Suzy just smiled to Minwoo. He smiles brightly. Youngmin and Kwangmin get a cupcake in their bags.


This is from Youngmin
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_FveLdbafn35Ra0l6c1k

This is from Kwangmin

cupcake_box_cake_box_paper_box_food.jpg
Then they gave it to you and they said in sync “______ this is for you. Then they glared at each other because they said it in sync then you laugh at them, they look at you with a confused expression on their face then you said “You two are so cute”. Then they smile and give you the cupcake then you accepted it and smile and you said “Thank you very much cute Youngmin and cute Kwangmin. You didn’t notice that they blush. Youngmin and Kwangmin blush then they look at the floor so that you don’t notice. Minwoo suddenly said “I think we should go now. Bye Suzy”. Then Suzy smile and nod. Then Youngmin said “Thank you very much for accepting the cupcake cute ______. Then Kwangmin said while holding your hands “Thank you ______. By the way you are so cute. Then he giggled. Then Minwoo pull the arms of Youngmin and Kwangmin then the twin said in sync “bye ______ cute”. You giggled not because you like the twins but because they are so funny. Then Ricky suddenly holds Suzy’s hand and said” ______ me and Suzy should go now, bye ______. He said trying to sound his voice to be happy. They walk away while Ricky holds Suzy’s hand. You feel so sad because Ricky always walk you to Class even he have practice and he never holds Suzy’s hand. You thought Ricky is Suzy is the girl who owns your heart? You go to your class with a sad face you’re looking on the floor and you bump someone, you look up then you saw a confuse Chunji with his arms on the top of the shoulder of Yura smiling to you, you try to smile then  you said “ mianhae” then you bow.
yura03.jpeg
Chunji peck Yura in the cheeks and he said “My baby Yura I will meet you later in the classroom. Okay?” Yura peck Chunji too in the cheeks then she said “Okay. Bye my baby Chunji. Bye ______”. You smile then you said “Bye Yura”. She smile to you too and she gave Chunji a flying kiss and Chunji acts catching the flying kiss and he puts it in his chest in short in his heart then Yura giggles then she walks away happily. You hate playboys, you yell at Chunji “You’re such a Playboy!” you are really angry then many students are looking to you two then Chunji holds your hand and said “Don’t get jealous babe!” then he wink at you and kiss your hand. You froze for a second; you admit that Chunji is handsome but if he winks he is more handsome, then you pull your hand right away then you glare at him and you say “Don’t call me babe! I hate you!” then Chunji smirk “Don’t worry ______ babo (stupid), that’s the first time and last time that I will call you babe. By the way I hate you too!”
You answer “as if you’re my type and don’t call me babo because you’re the babo!” then Chunji get closer to you and you step backward then his face is getting closer to you and you froze, you can’t move then someone shout “Hey babe!” then You and Chunji look to the girl smiling. Chunji wink at the girl and said “Hello Sojin Noona”.

20110108_sojin_girlsday.jpg
Then Sojin giggle and said “Don’t call me Noona my Chunji”.
Chunji laugh then look at you then he said “see you later ______. Let’s go noona.” Then Chunji holds the hand of Sojin and she giggle. Such a playboy! That’s too close! Babo!” you thought. You walk lonely to your Classroom.

Ricky P.O.V
When I saw the twins gave ______ a cupcake I feel like I’m dying, like someone punch my heart. I think ______likes the twins because she said they are cute and she was happy talking with them. My jealousy gets over me that’s why I didn’t walk ______ to class. I am shock when we arrived at the gym I am holding the hands of Suzy. I say sorry to her but she just smile then I remember ______, I don’t want her to walk alone so I said to Suzy I will be back soon. I ran. I ran so fast so that I can walk ______ but when I am in the hallway I saw her talking with Chunji then suddenly Chunji kissed ______’s hand. What I saw break my heart I ran so fast. ______ I love you, but do you love me too? I thought while holding my chest because the pain is not going away. I thought I will confess to her tomorrow. Fighting!
___________________________________________________________________
how’s the update?
Miss A and the other members of Teen Top will appear tomorrow’s update.
Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Yura, Sojin make an appearance!
I <3 Girls Day
I <3 Boyfriend
I <3 Teen Top
 I <3 Ricky
I <3 Chunji