Lovers Quarrel?!

I Love you Yesterday, Today. I will Love you Tomorrow, and Forever

*The color blue letter means your thoughts ^^*
==================================

 All of you are eating then you’re Appa said “I have an announcement ( clapping) Chunji and My Princess ______ will be engage while Ricky and My Princess Suzy will be engage too!” The four of you are shock. You don’t know what to say. You want to marry but not to Chunji but to Ricky. You control your tears, and then Chunji suddenly said “Appa is this a joke?” he said with a confused tone in his voice. The Father of Ricky looks at him smiling and said “It is not a joke, Your Father agree to have you fix marriage in fact your father is so happy,” Chunji did not speak again. For a minute there’s a silence then Mrs. Yoo (Mother of Ricky) said “Come on Ricky, ______, Suzy, and Chunji don’t worry a thing,” then Ricky suddenly said with a sad tone in his voice “Mom we are worry because where not legal to be married because where not 18 except for Hyung,” then Mrs. Yoo laugh then she said “Ricky just like I said you shouldn’t worry because you four will be married when you will be 18,”. Ricky just nod then your Mom said “My Princess ______, my little boy Ricky, my Princess Suzy, my little play boy Chunji, should go to the coffee shop in front of this restaurant so that you Guys to know your future husband and wife better,” then she smile looking at you and Suzy like her eyes saying you two should go now then you and Suzy get up and Ricky and Chunji did the same and the four of you went outside to go to the coffee shop your Mom is saying.
1308400217-14.jpg


 When you four went outside the Parents smile and said in sync “cheers,” laughing happily. You four quietly went inside the coffee shop. Ricky run in the empty table then pulls a chair then Suzy went were is Ricky then Suzy smiled to him and sit down and Ricky slightly push the chair of Suzy then he pull another chair for you while smiling at you. You smile and said to Ricky “Thank you very much,” you are so happy but when you remember he pulls a chair for Suzy and he will marry Suzy you feel not happy anymore then Ricky notice that you are sad. He holds your hand and said “______ are you alright?” with a smile that you can’t resist but instead of smiling to Ricky you just nod sadly. Ricky just sat down and looked to the menu while Suzy and Chunji is texting. You get the menu and find what you can eat there then a waitress approach you four then she said while smiling “ Good Evening What are your orders?” Then Ricky said “for me just Chocolate cake and Lemon juice that’s all.

chocolate-cake-sl-1110246-l.jpg  lemon-juice-detox.jpg


 Then the waitress looks at you and said still smiling “How about you Ma’am” then you said trying your best to sound happy “Cheese cake and Strawberry shake that’s all.


philadelphia-cheese-cake.jpg 176289,xcitefun-strawberry-milk-shake1.p


 You smile at the waitress then she smile back at you and she said “Ma’am you’re so beautiful when you smile so please don’t be sad anymore.”
You were shocked what the waitress said but you smile so she can’t notice that you were shocked. After that there was silence then Suzy suddenly break the silence saying “My order is Mocha cake and Apple shake that’s all.

 mocha-cake-slice-thumb18667496.jpg &  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0iQlwP23tsZcahC8usP-


She said smiling at the waitress then the waitress said “Are the two of you Sisters? Looking at Suzy then looking at you then you and Suzy nod and laugh then the waitress said happily “it’s not hard to tell you two are sisters because both of you are beautiful” then all of you laugh except Chunji then he said in an annoying voice “______ is not beautiful!” he smirk at you, you did not argue with him but you glare at him then he just smirk at you, because of what Chunji did you got mad at him but you calm yourself, you thought Chunji I really hate you! Can’t you see and feel that I am not in the mood to play your games?! You just stared at Ricky so you can feel better but when you are staring at Ricky you remember the Engagement deal that’s why even if you want to feel better you feel worse then Ricky smiled at you and you smiled too. You feel you are in heaven seeing Ricky’s sweet smile but suddenly your thoughts gone when you heard Chunji’s irritating voice he said “Beautiful lady I want your number” smirking at the waitress while Ricky and Suzy are laughing but you didn’t mind Chunji, you just ignore him because you don’t like him anyway but you care for the waitress because she is a girl like you and you know how much it hurts when you realize the one who loves you doesn’t really love you he just want to have fun so you are deciding if you will not mind Chunji’s business or you will tell the waitress that Chunji is a playboy you thought what will I do? Okay I know this is the right thing even though in other people’s eyes it’s wrong. When you will tell the waitress that Chunji is playboy suddenly the waitress flips the paper where she writes the orders and she write something then he attached the paper then she give it to Chunji happily then she said “you should call me okay?!” then Chunji smirk and said “sure pretty lady” then the waitress giggle and she look at the four of you then she notice that you are mad then she said with worried eyes while looking at Chunji “ I think your girlfriend is mad because I gave you my number”. The four of them automatically look at you then you are shocked you will say something when Chunji said proudly “Don’t worry Pretty lady, if I was to choose between the two of you I will surely choose you because you are more pretty and sweet than ugly ______ “. They all laugh, you really don’t like when people are laughing at you that’s why you are really, and really mad at Chunji so you said with an angry voice “don’t worry Chunji playboy, I don’t like you either”. Then suddenly you burst out to tears because of the Engagement deal and the annoying playboy Chunji. Ricky quickly runs by your side then he kneeled then hugs you and he said trying his voice to be calm “it’s okay ______ cry it all, I am here for you”. When you heard it you stop crying then you hugged Ricky back. The waitress said with a sad voice “I’m sorry Ms. ______ “. Then you look at her smiling and you said “you shouldn’t say sorry, you didn’t hurt me”. Then she smiles at you then she Introduce herself to you four “by the way my name is Yoon Bo Mi”.

apink.jpg
Bomi look at Chunji and said “What’s your order Chunji slash the Playboy slash a man who is so mean? You all laugh even Chunji laugh then he said “My order pretty Bo Mi is Lemon Strawberry cake and Lemon Juice, that’s all”.

stock-photo-7000504-strawberry-cake.jpg     lemon-juice-detox.jpg

 


Bo Mi repeats the orders of the four of you then she said “I will serve your food after 10 minutes and if you need anything just call me”. She said happily, and then you all nod. She walks away quietly then suddenly Chunji looked at you angrily and said with an angry voice “What’s your problem Ms. Perfect?” when I heard Chunji’s  angry voice I want to slap him but I control myself I thought why are you angry?  You have no right to be angry because I am the one who should be angry and tell you that! You will tell Chunji that he is a playboy, mean, and no heart but Ricky said suddenly with a calm voice “Hyung stop your childish acts, can’t you see that when we arrive here ______ is not feeling well then here you making her feel worse so if you tell her things that make her feelings worse you should not say anything, okay?” when you hear what Ricky says you bow down so that they will not notice especially Ricky that you are so happy. Chunji just nod and said “Okay APPA! (The word “Appa is caps lock because Chunji emphasize it.)” ______ I’m sorry he said but he suddenly laugh”. You are a little happy when you heard Chunji apologize but when he laugh you got really angry so you decided to ignore him until your food came until you four our outside in the coffee shop then you remember you want to buy Jia a cake because tomorrow Jia and C.A.P anniversary you said to Suzy that you will buy a cake and Suzy just nod and smile then suddenly Ricky said “do you want me to accompany you inside?” You will say yes but suddenly Ricky’s phone rang then he look at you with a sad face “I am sorry ______ but I have to go”. Even if it hurts you a lot you just nod. You were so happy when Ricky asks you earlier but when he said he have to go the happiness that you feel earlier is much double the pain you feel now. Ricky notices that and hugs you and said “I’m really sorry”. You want to stay in that position you don’t want him to let you go but there are things that will not last. He broke the hug and then wave at you and Suzy then he signals Chunji that they should go but Ricky stop walking then turn backs at you smiling and he said “call me later ______  if you need someone to talk to”. You feel so happy then Ricky and Chunji run going to the parking lot. Suzy look at you confused and said with a confused tone “Unnie you will buy a cake right?!” Then you think for a second, cake? Right I will buy cake! You thought. You hug Suzy tightly. “I can’t breathe Unnie!” She said laughing then you break the hug and look at her happily and you said “I’m sorry. Wait for me here. Then you run to the café. You look at the cakes and you are thinking what you will buy

cakes_display_larger.jpg

then you suddenly remember that Jia and C.A.P likes’ raspberry so you decided that is what you will buy

An adaptation of Dorie's Perfect Party Cake
but when you will go to the counter something caught your eyes, it’s like glowing

pastry.jpg
then someone hugs you at the back when you turn around you saw Bomi smiling at you, You smile too. Bomi said with a confused tone “Why are you still here?” then you laugh a little then you answer her “I will buy a cake for my friend’s anniversary”. Then she giggled “for your friend or for you and Chunji”. She laughs, you pretend that you are happy too but you hate Chunji until now. Bomi points to the cake that you are staring earlier then she said “You know the buyers of this mini pastries are commonly the ones who are in love” you’re face turns red then Bo Mi suddenly laugh “You are blushing so it means that you are really in love” she said laughing you just nod because you have no way to hide it because she already know then she said “okay you should order now in the cashier and let’s have a little talk”. Then you did what she said and after you buy the cake and the mini pastries You and Bomi had a little talk you tell her that ever since you saw Ricky when you are child you have love him she just listen and you tell her too the Engagement Deal she just nod and said “I really thought earlier that you and Chunji are couple because the way he stare at you and you have Lovers Quarrel”. When you heard she said “because the way he stare at you”. You froze for a moment; you can’t believe or even thought that Chunji will stare at you and something bothers you that if Bomi thought that Chunji and you are couple because of the way he stare at you it means that Chunji stare at you like you are his girlfriend then you shook your head because you don’t want to confuse yourself or believe that Chunji likes you Bomi notice you that you are staring in a space then suddenly you shook your head so she laugh then you look at her with a confuse face then she said “ I know what you are thinking, you are confused because what I had tell you but I am saying the truth If you can only see his eyes staring at you like He is staring to her true love. You just fake a smile then Bomi giggle and said “And before I forget I think Ricky likes you too?” when you heard that you feel so happy but you didn’t show you are really happy  you just smile then you ask Bomi “How can you say Ricky likes me?” you said laughing then she said “sometimes words are not enough to express to a person that he likes you” you are really confused to what she said then you notice someone is staring at you when you slowly turn your head and you saw Suzy standing there with a sad face then you are so nervous because you think that she heard your confession then she walks at you slowly then she ask happily “Let’s go Unnie?” then you stand up and ask her “How long were you standing there?” then she laugh and said “like 10 seconds, why Unnie?” then you laugh too and said “nothing! Oh Bomi we should go now, Thank you for everything”. You said gratefully then she nod and smile saying “It’s my honor”. You and Suzy said goodbye to Bomi and you two got outside then you see your family driver was waiting then drove you and Suzy home.
____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Guys for not updating for a long time because I’m really busy in School ^^
for you Guys a Long Update ^^
Yoon Bo Mi of A Pink guest appeared ^^
Thank you for my 1 subscriber
sungminwifey
I Love you my Subscribers ^^

Happy Birthday Ricky our <3 Lovely boy ^^