Chapter 7

Time Goes By

Aiden POV 

I couldn't believe this school. That was my second day and I already had detention to attend for a month. For one freaking month! I sighed in defeat. Lucky my mom didn't freak out when someone from school called. My mom tapped my shoulder as soon as she closed the headmaster's door.

"easy, honey." she smiled at me. "having a fight is wrong. But the reason why you did that was right. Don't worry I'm proud of you." my mom grinned. 

Alright, I'm always aware that I have the coolest mom ever. But, I needed to clear things up before she started blabbering and jumped into conclusion. 

"mom, this isn't like what you're thinking." I said frustration. 

"Don't worry, honey. I like her." my mom winked and then she shifted her gaze to Jessica.

Jessica bowed to my mom when she realized that my mom was looking at her. They were exchanging smile before my mom shifted her attention to me.

"she's absolutely gorgeous. You have such eagle eyes. Well, even I don't if you like dating older girl though... But, nice pick, honey." mom whispered. I felt heat surround my face. "you have my blessed."

"mom!" I whined. I tried to keep my cool but failed. Some people including Jessica gave a strange glance at me. Especially Yuri, he gave me a dead glare. I fake a cough. "I think you should go, mom. I have classes to attend." I composed myself. 

"alright, honey. Just enjoy your detention." there she started again. "cleaning gymnastics building with her for a month won't be that bad." she winked. Oh gosh, my mom is such a teaser. She laughed before gave me a hug and a light kiss in my cheek. 

"goodbye, mom."

I was about to leave when someone called me. I turned my back. It was Jessica's father. 

"So, you're Aiden. I'm Sica's daddy." the man with a sharp eyes introduced himself. I bowed to him before shaked his hand.

"pleasure to meet you, sir. Yes, I'm Aiden. What can I do for you, sir?" 

"Well, I just want to thank you for defending my daughter from that such boy." he remarked while shooting a dead glare to Yuri who was with his father. "and I'm sorry because of that, you have a detention."

"oh, it's alright, sir. Don't worry about the detention. I still can keep up with that." Yeah right, I laughed at myself. Thinking about cleaning the giant gymnastics building already made me want to puke.

Jessica's father nodded in response. He tapped my shoulder and smiled. "good boy" he then lean his head to mine. "please do me a favor, son. Keep your eyes on her while you two attend the detention." 

I didn't know how to respond. Well, then I just vaguely nodded. He then excused himself and followed by Jessica. I was about leaving when Yuri once again wanted to pick a fight. 

"what a pity," he walked with a sly smile plastered on his face. "I've told you to not mingle in others' business. Now looked who's got the detention." he stopped and leaning against the wall. 

I didn't know how he could escape from the detention. That was so unfair since he was the one who initiate the fight. I guessed Yuri's father was such a powerful man that even the headmaster didn't dare to touch him. 

"now looked who's lost his girlfriend." I decided to keep up with him.

"how dare you!" Yuri was about to grabbed me but someone grabbed his back.

"I hope you don't mind if you don't cause me any trouble in any time soon, son." it was Yuri's father. He said in a very serious and dangerous tone.

Yuri bowed deeply. He suddenly turned into a good boy in front of his old man. So, he was afraid of his dad. Such a scaredy cat. I mocked him in my mind. I took a deep breath after I was the only one who left in that room. 

"this is gonna be tough." I said to myself while walking back to my class.

I guessed my classmates considered me as one of the school's celebrities. Some boys, I mean Jessica's fan boys, bombarded me with so many questions as soon as I entered the class.  Some girls, if I'm not mistaken them as my new fan girls, squealed when they knew I came. For a second I was like in awestruck. 

"hey, Aiden how is it dating the older girl?" Jonghyun asked with a wonder in his eyes. The class began to erupt with that question. "Gosh, I think that's hot!" Key my seatmate stated abruptly and others like squealed in joy.

I facepalmed myself. "guys, I'm not dating her. So please stop making a fuss over that." I shooked my head in disbelief. "and if you please, let me seat and have a peaceful life." 

I took a glance at Yul who was like in a deep thought. I found it weird because he didn't join the crowd and overreact like yesterday. He just sat there on his seat. I was about to approach him but the teacher already came. 

 

Yul POV 

I often looked at the empty chair beside me during the class. I wondered why Solar didn't attend to school. I kept questioning myself whether it was connected with what happened yesterday. The latter I knew from our teacher that Solar was sick. But I still found it weird. 

"alright, I'm gonna divide this class into groups for the next meeting. Each group will work together as the lab partners during this semester." Mr. Kangta said. "each group consists of four students that I will choose randomly."

"are you just gonna sit there like a statue, Yul?" I lifted up my head and found my cousin looked at me. "W-what?" I was dumbfounded. 

"excuse me but I happened to be one of your lab partners for the rest of this semester." he said and began stuffing his books next to me.

"Yeah, and me too." I tilted my head and met such a piercing pair of eyes. I raised my eyebrows for a second. I took a glance at her name tag.

"p-please have a seat, Krystal." I muttered.

Damn, I didn't realize that I was put in the same class with school number one goddess' little sister. I only knew the name but not the person. I stole a glance at her. Wow, she is indeed the little ice princess. Her stares were cold and intimidating. But, her beauty is outstanding. Just like her older sister. She has a silky hair and milky white skin.

I guessed some students of this class didn't aware that Krystal is Jessica's sister. I could hear clearly how some of them talked about yesterday incident. I guessed Krystal didn't react since they talked about her older sister in a positive way. Well, most of the girls in my class just envying her sister, while the most boys dying to date her. Suddenly Krystal looked at me. I quickly shifted my gaze. 

"we have to divide our tasks. Each of us have to finish our task." she spoke. Aiden just nodded in respond. "but, Solar Ssi didn't attend," her last sentence made my head lifted up. 

"Solar Ssi?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"Don't tell me you didn't listen, Yul." Aiden scoffed. "Solar Ssi is in our group." 

"oh, alright then." I shifted my gaze to Krystal. "just tell me which part that Solar Ssi have to do. I'll try to inform her after school." I continued. 

"oh, ok." she replied.

"welcome to sunny café." someone greeted me as soon as I entered. I decided to visit this café first after the school end. "may I help you, sir?" I shifted my gaze and found a petite girl with a bright smile on her face. "oh, I know you." she said the right after.

"oh," I bowed to her. "yes, I came here yesterday. I'm Solar's friend." I flashed my smile. I guessed she was enchanted by my smile because she paused for a moment. 

"Yeah, please have a seat." she finally said. I noticed a pink shades in her cheek. "do you want to order something?" she continued. 

"Hmm, cappuccino would be fine." I answered while signaling that I needed to talk to her in person.