Chapter 5

Time Goes By

Aiden POV 

I just didn't get it. Some boys in this school were really exaggerated and the worst part of it was Yul. Yul was one of them. I thought that they were just overreact. I was just talking with this Jessica and they started making a fuss. They kept bothering me. Asking if I ever had a secret to attract the ice princess. Secret my ! Well, I thought my peaceful life was about to end since I met this girl.

"are you not going home, AJ?" 

I snapped from thought. I look at Yul who was standing in front me. He put on his bag arround his shoulder. 

"Geez, you're spacing out again." he shooked in disbelief. "the bell just rang for like, five minutes ago, Aiden." 

I looked around my class. I shifted my gaze to him.

"look, Yul.. I don't know if I will keep up with this school." I finally stated. "I guess people here are all crazy. They easily get exaggerate over something. The worst, you're the part of it too." I facepalmed myself. 

"Go easy on it, AJ. You'll get used to it by the time." Yul scoffed when I didn't respond. "come on, dude. You don't want to make your mom and dad worry, right?!" Yul tapped my shoulder. Encourage me.

Yul was right. I don't want to bother my parents. I took a deep breath before stood up and got ready to go home.

"which one of you is Aiden?" 

We're just about leaving when someone showed up at the front door. I looked at Yul because I didn't get what that guy just said. But vaguely heard that he just said my name.

"he is." Yul pointed at me. "he barely can speak Korean. Is there something that we can help?"

I could see that Yul's eyebrows were raised when the guy responded. Yul shifted his gaze on me.

"he said someone is looking for you." Yul translated.

I followed the guy who introduced himself as Minho. I refused Yul who offered himself to accompany me, because I kinda had a bad feeling about it. I looked around the school. I guessed he was leading us to the gymnastics building. I just entered the front door when I saw a tanned tall guy. 

"hyung, this is Aiden." Minho said.

 

Yuri POV 

I felt a little relieved as soon as I looked at this Aiden guy. He's not that handsome as I am. But he's tall. I hate to admit it but I guessed he built his muscle pretty well too. 

"hyung, he don't really know our language. He just moved here. He's from LA." Minho informed. 

"So, Aiden. I heard that you came with my girlfriend this morning" I stated in English as I walked near him. I could see his eyebrows raised. But he decided to keep his mouth shut. "I hope you won't do that anymore. It's my first warning and this is also gonna be the last." I continued as I looked straight into his eyes.

"I guess you're the one who get it wrong, bro." he finally responded. "it's not me. It's her who suddenly jumped to my motorcycle." he curved a smile when I looked taken aback. "and please don't get me wrong. I'm not interested to mingle into your love story life." he said sarcastically. 

I was about to open my mouth when I heard someone's coming. I shifted my gaze.

"What are you trying to do, Yuri?!" Jessica glared at me. I thought she rushed herself to come here. She was panting for air.

Aiden turned arround. Jessica glanced at him before walked in between me and Aiden. 

"I hope you're not hurting him, Yuri. I warned you!" 

Jessica's statement was enough to set me on fire. I got burned on jealousy easily. I grabbed her wrist.

"excuse me, babe. It's me that happened to be your boyfriend. Not. Him." I stated in a very serious tone. "you're supposed to worrying me. Not him!" I snapped. 

"Well, boyfriend doesn't dump his girlfriend out of his car in the street!!" Jessica yelled back. She tried to escape her hand from mine. "let me go!"

Jessica really knows how to drive me furious. I grabbed her other hand. I pulled her close to me. "You listen to me this time, Sica!!" 

"Let me go, Yuri!! It's over! Let's break up!!" she struggled a lot. She pushed me hard. "I don't want to be with you anymore!" I clearly knew that she was on verge of crying. 

"You can't break up with me!!" I yelled while trying to grab her waist. 

"H-hyung, don't do that." Minho tapped my shoulder. 

"SHUT UP, MINHO." I barked. Minho whimpered and then I started to feel a little sting in my chest.

Jessica was hitting me with her free hand. I got even more furious. I pulled her waist onto me. Suddenly I felt someone grab my collar. 

"Put. Your. Hands. Off. Her." 

He stepped forward. Putting himself in between me and Jessica. I glared at him. 

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled out. This Aiden guy really got the guts. He glared back at me. 

"Don't treat her like that." he continued and I could see Jessica hide behind him from the corner of my eyes. 

"it's none of your business!!" I pushed him hard and I punched his face. Jessica made a dolphin sound and closed her open mouth with her both hands.

 

Jessica POV 

I felt guilty towards Aiden. His lips were bleeding. I was so sure he wasn't please at all about it. He became cold to me. He refused me to take care of his wound. But, being a persistent, I kept following him. I didn't care about Yuri. Yuri's condition wasn't good either. Aiden gave him a good resistance. 

"why are you keep following me?" he suddenly stopped and turned his back to me.

"just like I said earlier, I just can't let you go without your wound being treated first." Aiden let out a heavy sighed. I shrugged my shoulder. "please I just wanna help, what you did to me was too much." 

"who's gonna take you home?" he changed the topic. Well, to be honest I didn't think about it yet. I guessed my little sister was already left. 

"I can always call my dad's driver." I replied.

"come on, let's go." he then walked to our school parking lot. I followed him in silent. 

"!" Aiden cursed as soon as he reached his motorcycle. I wondered what make he suddenly so grumpy. He hit his motorcycle lightly then turned to me.

"I never met someone that is so childish like your boyfriend." he finally stated after a long awkward pause. 

"he's no longer my boyfriend." I felt a little offended. I turned my gaze then my eyes were about to pop out when I saw Aiden's motorcycle. Someone ripped the tire. I gulped. "s-sorry, Aiden.."

Aiden facepalmed and sighed in defeat. 

"do you know how much it will cost just for the tire?!" Aiden suddenly lost his coolness. He messed up his hair in frustration. I knew it would cost a lot by judging from his reaction.

"come on, Aiden." I grabbed his hand. "let's treat your wound first. Someone's gonna take care of your motorcycle. Don't worry." I continued while dragging Aiden out from school.

Aiden obediently followed me. He no longer refused to be treated. I guessed he was really feeling frustrated because of the motorcycle stuff.

"here, take this." I gave him an icepack that I just bought from the convenience store. Aiden didn't react. I sighed and decided to put that icepack myself. I sat next to him.

"Ouch!" he winced in pain. "can't you do it gently?!" he took the icepack from my hand.

I suddenly felt awkward after he unconsciously touch my hand. I shoved the first aid kit to him.

"treat your wound with this!" I stood up to clear the awkward inside me.

He raised his eyebrows. "well, now you're being so gentle." he said sarcastically. 

I let out a soft sighed. I sat back next to him again. I took the first aid kit from him.

"Good girl." he remarked. 

"shut up." I gave him a cream to ease the bruised arround his corner lips. His lips stated to form a curved. I secretly stole a glance at his face. I thought that was my second times checking him out.