ITD-Rosekook #3: A Valentine's Day Special

In The Diary

Rosé: A Valentine's Day Special


 

 

14 February ♡♡♡

 

I wouldn’t have known it’s Valentine’s day today if everyone and everything around isn't keeping reminding me. In fact, I don’t even care if it’s Valentine’s Day today. It is not a day for someone like me.

 

That’s what the old me would have thought.

 

Honestly, I really thought it would be all the same like how I’ve been through every Valentine’s day this morning. I thought I’ll just go to school, seeing other girls receiving flowers and letters from the boys, or seeing some girls being shy to give chocolate to the boys they have a crush on. For me, it’s just like a normal day, only that the day is filled with more pairings than usual.

 

Valentine’s day was a really busy day especially to those famous best friends of mine, which are Jungkook and Lisa. I usually avoided being around them on this day because it would be very awkward to see them getting surrounded by their admirers. I also learned my lessons when I was pushed far away by their crazy admirers so hard that my glasses fell off and broke.

 

But today, it was all different. I am actually still quite shocked and feeling unbelievable until now.

 

Let me just get to my story of the day coz I’m so excited while thinking about it alreadyyy.

 

So today, I went to the school as usual and saw the scenes I mentioned earlier. Jungkook couldn’t even walk into the class with me because he was already stopped by his fangirls in front of our class building. Poor him, though. I went to my seat pretending to not see any of those couple’s lovey-dovey moments.

 

I sat down and arranged my books to be put into my drawer until I saw something inside that drawer of mine. I took it out and it was a small piece of paper that has a message on it. Curiously, I peeped around to make sure it was not a prank made by my classmates. After founding nothing suspicious, I carefully stretched the paper to get a better look at what was written inside.

 

Dear Rosé,

 

Please meet me at the tree in front of the football field during recess. I won’t leave if I didn’t saw you. And please come by yourself, it’ll be alright.

 

-J

 

I was at shocked when I saw the message. Who was ‘J’ supposed to be? Jennie? Jisoo? Jungkook? But if it were really them, they would have just ask me through texts, then who could the person be? Junmyeon? Jaesuk? Jay Park? Jisa? The last time I checked, Lisa didn’t change her name, though; maybe it’s her nickname that I don’t know?

 

My trains of thoughts were disturbed when the subject teacher went into the class. For the first time, I feel like the time was moving slower than a snail. I can barely concentrate in class after receiving the message that sounds so weird just now.

 

I finally made it to the recess time. Feeling scared yet curious, I decided to go there. Jungkook and Lisa being busy again didn’t help too, but the person did say about wanting me to go there alone, saying that It’ll be totally fine. Isn’t that what the criminal in the TV always said before hurting the victim?

 

I walked really fast nervously. The person really made a good choice, because there is no traces of other people around, making the already scary feelings become even scarier. Upon reaching there, a chill ran over my spine even though it’s almost afternoon. I waited for about 5 minutes but there were no signs of people waiting for people. I was about to leave when someone slowly appeared from another tree.

 

“Hi,”

The person suddenly greeted me and made me startled a bit.

 

“I-I’m sorry to make you waiting, I was actually getting nervous, so I-I just stayed be-behind the tree staring at you,”

His words actually made my eyes widened.

 

“Do-don’t get me wrong, I’m not a stalker! I’m Park Jimin by the way,”

He said giving out his eye smile.

 

Ah, that explained the initial J at the bottom of the message.

 

I knew he looked familiar when I suddenly remembered him as one of Jungkook’s best friends.

 

“Ah, hi Jimin sunbaenim, you want to meet me?”

“Yeah, and I’m sorry if the message sounds weird, but I don’t want many people to know about our meeting,”

His expressions changed when I lifted my eyebrow.

 

“It-it’s not that I don’t want other people to know we’re together. No, I mean- seeing each other, wait-no-but- arghhh what am I even saying!”

He covered his already reddened face.

 

I got to admit, he was pretty cute.

 

“Are you okay, Jimin sunbaenim?”

 

“Yeah, and you can just call me Jimin instead. By the way, thanks for coming here. The reason why I called you here is because I wanted to give you these,”

On his small hands (sorry but it’s not hard to notice kkk) were a box of chocolate and an envelope.

 

I REPEAT, A BOX OF CHOCOLATE AND AN ENVELOPE.

 

“For-for me, are you sure?”

Ugh, I didn’t know why but my shy mode was suddenly switched on. That was pretty embarrassing.

 

“1000% sure. I didn’t know if you like these things because I knew you’re different from other girls. That’s why I’m afraid to approach you, I’m worried that you might don’t like me, but I really want to get to know you better. So, please accept these,”

He handed the gifts he brought nearer to me.

 

“Thank you Jimin,”

That was all I can say while receiving his gifts. Seriously, Roseanne Park Chaeyoung.

 

“Glad that you accepted it, see you around and oh, Happy Valentine’s Day!”

He gave me a smile before leaving.

 

I stood still on my position for quite a moment. I was pretty sure that I blushed when he left.

 

It was a pretty long day and it’s time to go home.

 

I only met Jungkook at the bus stop.

 

“How’s your day Kookie?”

 

“You know, busy as usual, something you can’t relate,”

He smirked. Ughh, he just had to tease me.

 

“Excuse you, I did get something from someone today,”

 

“What, you sure you’re not kidding me?”

 

“Of course not!”

I opened my bag to show him the gift Jimin gave me just now.

 

“What on earth- Who gave you those?”

 

“Mr J did,”

 

“Mr What?”

 

And the bus arrived at that moment. Perfect. I got to avoid getting more questions from him.

 

In conclusion, it was a memorable day. Happy Valentine’s yay!

Mood: shy shy shy >///<
 

 


Jungkook: A Valentine's Day Special


 

 

14 February

 

I am not feeling to write about today.

 

Someone just gave Chaeng a box of chocolate and a letter.

 

The worst thing is, Chaeng didn’t bother to tell me who gave her those, or rather be, who Mr J is.

 

Who the * is Mr.J?!

 

 

 


Here's an update for Valentine's Day!

I'M LIVING FOR JIROSÉ MOMENTS

But don't worry there will still be Rosekook moments ^^

I'm sorry if I did Jungkook's part dirty XD

Let's just pretend that he is too mad he can't write long entry :D

 

Happy Valentine's Day!