ITD-Rosé #3

In The Diary

Rosé #3


 


21 March

 

Hi diary, it’s been a week since Jieun came back here. I am glad that I’m still in one piece while writing this entry.

 

Just kidding, though. Jieun and I have been in a nice state up till now.

 

She really meant it when she approached me that day and said that she regretted about what she had done to me in the past and wanted a brand new start with me. The next day, when I came to school, she greeted me cheerfully and I greeted back. That’s how we became friend again. We have been hanging out together quite a lot since then like going to the canteen, library, and the washroom… together. Lisa was totally fine with this and eventually; three of us became friends too.

 

If it weren’t because of the past, I would have said it’s really nice to know her.

 

Anyway, all of these were not the main point of my entry today.

 

I actually noticed Jieun’s strange behaviour especially when someone was around. As cheerful as she is, she would become quiet when he joined our lunch to grab some of mine (ugh); she would be looking at the direction of the table where he was sleeping when we were in the library and laugh softly when the librarian told him to wake up; When she was waiting outside while I’m still in the washroom, I saw her coming back in to check herself out in front of the mirror, followed by him shouting “Park Chaeyoung don’t use the washroom for too long!” (ughhh).

 

You know that someone I’m referring to. It’s none other than the annoying Kookie.

 

Speaking of, I also noticed that Jieun never approached Kookie when she knew him since a long time ago as well? I was so curious about this until I found out what is going on.

 

Today, Jieun came over to my house because she needed some help on her English. We were having a good study session while sharing some snacks on the dining table until the annoying knocking sound of the door interrupted us. I didn’t even need to see to tell that it was Jungkook. It was his signature-knocking pattern that he did every time he stopped by my house.

 

“Please wait for a while,” I excused myself to go answer the door.

 

As what I expected, he was standing there with his jersey drenched as he was still sweating. He must have just gone back from playing basketball and decided to pay a visit here.

 

“What do you want?” I asked him.

 

But he didn’t even answer me and straightly came inside my house, as usual.

 

“Is that how you treat your guest?” He asked me before hoping to the sofa.

 

“You aren’t even my guest and eww! Get your wet body out of my sofa!” I said as I went to grab a towel and throw at him to dry himself.

 

He wiped his own sweats and threw the towel he had used back to me. Seriously, though, which part of him did the other girls saw that made them go crazy for him?

 

“I’m so thirsty,” he said as he walked towards the kitchen.

 

Oops, I forgot to tell him that Jieun was there, and I actually forgot the fact that she was there, too.

 

“Hi, Jieun! Didn’t know you are here!” Kookie said.

 

“Hi, Jungkook… Chaeyoung and I are having some study session…” she replied softly.

 

“Well, I hope she didn’t teach you the wrong thing or something stupid,”

 

Wow. He basically just dissed me in front of my guest. In my kitchen. Of my house.

 

“Just go drink something and leave! You’re seriously interrupting us.” I rolled my eyes. If I had a penny for every time I rolled my eyes after hearing what he said, I would probably have enough money to buy a mansion. Or hire someone to keep his mouth shut for 24 hours a day.

 

Kookie put his tongue out like an annoying child and was about to grab something from the fridge. Luckily, I reached for the fridge first before him.

 

“No cold drinks! Not after you sweat like that! You can only drink plain water or some warm tea!” I stood in front of the fridge while crossing my arms.

 

He made a face before it turned to a smirk. He slowly came near to me, which made me moved backwards until my back hit the fridge. Of course, I cannot get away because then his plan would work.

 

Knowing that I won’t get away,

 

“Please Chaeng Chaeng,” he pouted while giving me his puppy eyes. The one that not everyone can resist.

 

It seems like we forgot that Jieun was there again. I feel really bad for her.

 

“Alri—No!” Thankfully I came back to my sense.

 

He made a face before backing out to drink some water, as he knew he was defeated. He still managed to get some of the snacks from the dining table before going out of my house.

 

“Bye!” He said.

 

“Please don’t come again!” I shouted.

 

“Love you too!”

 

Jieun was there all the time to watch these stupid scenes. Poor her.

 

“Sorry about that,” I said as I went back to where I sat just now.

 

“It’s fine, though, you seems like you’re really close with Jungkook,” she smiled to me.

 

“I have no choice to stuck with him like that,”

 

“Are you two like… a thing?” She asked.

 

“Of course not!” I answered faster than I could even say ‘Worcestershire’.

 

“I see…”

 

Here comes the most shocking part of the entry.

 

“Why? Oh, and why did it seem like you two had never known each other? I never see both of you talk,”

 

“It’s nothing! It’s just that… I don’t know how to react in front of him…” she blushed. At least I thought she did.

 

“Do you… perhaps… like him?” Her eyes widened as I said.

 

Guess I hit the bull’s eye.

 

“To be honest,”

 

“I liked him when we were child. That’s why I bullied you so hard, because I was so jealous of how close you were with him. The more he protected you, the angrier I am. I thought I was all over him when I followed my parents to Busan, but apparently, when I come back here now, I think that I am not…” She blushed even harder.

 

I didn’t know what to say, as I remained silent.

 

“Chaeyoung, you won’t tell him about this right?”

 

“Sure! Not even a word,”

 

“Thank you so much! I know I can rely on you!”

 

“Well, if you need help on you know, like about him, just tell me. I think you two look cute together.”

 

“You really do? You’re the best!” She smiled brightly. Really bright.

 

I nodded and said, “Let’s continue from where we’ve left on!”

 

We didn’t mention anything about Kookie until she went back to her home.

 

Sure, I would be glad to help her out. I love helping people.

 

Hmm.

 

Why doesn’t it seem right?

Mood: Am I doing the right thing? Doubtful

 

 


Hello, readers! It's me! 

I hope you didn't forget me >.< I'm sorry for the really late update

I was so busy with my assignments, doing all that made me so tired and lazy.

I'll try to update as much as possible before my exam starts, please anticipate! ^^

See you around~

 

BTW, Rosé in the King of Masked Singer is one of the best things ever happened in 2017!