ITD-Rosé #4

In The Diary

Rosé #4


 


30 April

 

Sunday is my kind of lazy day. After attending church, I would love to just stay in my room and do all the stuff that I like before my off day ends. My friends who know me would never bother to ask me out on Sunday because they knew that it would be just a waste of time and energy.

 

However, this might have just changed recently.

 

In fact, today has been the third time that I went out on Sunday. I don’t understand why but I just feel like there are some places that I wanted to go.

 

I have invited Lisa to go out with me, once again. We have been doing this for like a few weeks. Lisa was surprised at first with me being the one who invited her out on a Sunday but she gladly accepted it anyway.

 

So today, we went to this botanical garden together. There was a spring fest over there and I was really excited to see it. Lisa and I are big fans of nature so it was such a good idea for us to come over here. There were not really many people, which kind of made it better as we can enjoy ourselves more. We were having so much fun running around and taking pictures until we saw a pair of familiar faces walking towards our direction.

 

“Hey, Chae isn’t that Jung- ”

I grabbed Lisa aside to hide before she can even finish her words. I don’t even understand why am I doing that but I just did it without any conscience.

 

“Are they gone yet?” I asked Lisa.

 

“I think so,”

“Chae, is it just me but every time we are going out together we will always get to see Jungkook and Jieun. It’s been like, the third time already.” Lisa said to me.

 

“Yeah, what a coincidence…”

 

Actually, it wasn’t really that much of “coincidences”, the only time it was is when Lisa and I spotted them for the first time in a street food stall. Then, we meet both of them the second time when we went to the cinema after I know that they will be there from Jieun, and today just marked the third time. I had known that they would come when I accidentally saw the text on Kookie’s phone when he left his phone for a while.

 

“I would have thought that this is all planned,” Lisa added.

 

“What, of course it’s not! Why would you think it that way?”

I was getting a little bit nervous with Lisa’s suspicion. Just a little.

 

“Woah Chae, I am just joking! Although it really seems like you have something under your sleeves, especially with those high pitches.”

 

That is not good. I tend to speak in high pitches when I am nervous. I was nervous because I was covering up something. I am such a bad liar.

 

“Well, it was because I am excited today, Woo!”

Thankfully I really was excited for the whole day and that made me speak in high voices as well.

 

“I know, I know. Let’s go around and explore more as it is still early!”

 

“Sureeeee!”

That was so close.

“Do you think they saw us?” I asked her while she was taking photos of me on a bridge. Lisa seriously takes the best photos.

 

“Maybe yes, maybe not.” She answered without losing her focus on the camera.

 

“Thanks, that is so helpful,” I rolled my eyes. I was hoping that they didn’t saw me because that will be hard to explain. Wait, why would it be? I mean, why should I think about explaining to them? The garden is open for everyone and there is a spring fest happening there. It’s not like I am there to spy on them.

 

“Now that’s a good post, don’t move!” She said as she quickly pressed the shuttle of the camera.

 

“Are we done yet? Because I can feel that my stomach is calling for foods now,”

 

“Do you know what that means?” I smirked as I saw Lisa smirked.

 

“To the café! The last one reached there will have to treat the winner,” I said as I started to run.

 

“YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG! THAT’S NOT FAIR!!!”

 

I ran as fast as I could while laughing non-stop. It was good that there were signboards that show the directions to the café along the road or else I would be so lost as the garden has so many junctions inside. I was almost at the café before I turned to see Lisa who is still running. A smirk was formed on my face because I know that I have already won. When I turned my back again, I just accidentally bumped into someone. I apologised for my act and raised my head, only to see that I didn’t just bump into SOMEONE.

 

CRAP.

 

It was Jieun and Jungkook.

 

“So you really are here Chaeng,” Jieun said.

 

“Told ya! You were hiding from us just now but now you are bumping into us,” I was feeling embarrassed but Jungkook’s remarks just fuel up my anger.

 

“Oh, hi… Jungkook, Jieun…” Lisa who just arrived said awkwardly.

 

Awkward silence.

 

“So… wanna join us for some tea?” Lisa offered the duo. I was about to say something but Jungkook got to accept her offer before me.

 

Let me just say that I was not in a good mood all the time we were having our teatime. When I am upset, I tend to shove everything edible into my mouth. A known fact of mine.

 

“Girl you need to go a little easy even though I am paying,” Lisa said.

 

“What made our Chaeyoung here mad?” JEON JUNGKOOK JUST HAD TO TEASE ME.

 

At least he could see it.

 

“I don’t know, maybe because my best friend just decided to not invite me to this wonderful place at all!” I said with my mouth still full while glaring at him. Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s why I was angry.

 

“We are sorry Chaeyoung, Jungkook told me that you will not go out on a Sunday so that is why we did not call you,” Jieun apologised to me while Jungkook did nothing.

 

“He should have at least ask me about that!”

I don’t know why but I think that Jungkook did it on purpose. Maybe, he doesn’t want me to interrupt their little date? But I’m his best friend!

 

“You are here now, aren’t you?” I was speechless for what he just said. If it weren’t for other people in the café, I would’ve probably lost my mind.

 

For the rest of the day, I didn’t think that I had fun anymore. In fact, I am still feeling angry right now. However, I need to pick up my feelings as school starts tomorrow. Nothing is more important than my education.

 

But I still need to face Jieun and Jungkook tomorrow.

 

Anyway, that’s all for today, good night!

 

Mood: Ughhhhhh

 

 


My writing has been so rusty... Sorry ><

BLACKPINK is coming back soon yay!