ITD-Jungkook #1

In The Diary

Jungkook #1


 

 

16 January

 

So, we meet again. I know it’s been a long time I haven’t write a new entry, but there is nothing really special to write about my day. Every day is going normally for me and I am really glad about that. However, there was something happened today that r had really shocked me and I think that I must really record it down.

 

It’s Jennie birthday today and before that, I should really tell how I ended up knowing her. Kim Jennie is my senior in the school; she is a year older than me. She is the sister of one of my best friends, which is also my senior, and a teammate in the school basketball team, Kim Taehyung. We’ve seen each other a few times in her house when Taehyung invited me and other boys over, so this is basically how we knew each other and became friends.

 

I didn’t know that Chaeng has become friends with Jennie too until like a few days ago when she asked me whether I’m going to Jennie’s birthday party. She then told me that she knows her because she is in the same cheerleader team with her. At that moment, I don’t even know which one shocked me the most: Chaeyoung having friends other than me and Lisa, or the fact that she had joined the cheerleading team. She did tell me about joining something before but I thought it was something like a chess club or a book club.

 

Chaeyoung has really changed a lot from the way she was before. It is not only the way she dresses, but also how she is more open up to others. It’s actually a good thing although it makes me wonder what happened to the old Chaeyoung that I know. Maybe this is her doppelganger that I’m actually seeing? But she is still smart in class and still argues with me a lot so I highly doubt that.

 

The Chaeng before had never like to be in a party. She used to go to the party with me being around once or twice, but she then stopped doing so because I always left her for my friends. After that, she will always find an excuse to skip any meetings. Just like what I said before, if she insisted on not going to the party, you will never have the chance to see her around.

 

“Kookie, are you going to Jennie’s tonight?”

 

She asked me when we were still in the school earlier.

 

“I think so, Taehyung would have killed me if I don’t, how about you?”

 

I might be exaggerating a bit, but Taehyung just loves his sister so much that he wants everyone to treat her sister well especially on her big day.

 

“I am, see you tonight!”

 

Chaeyoung said as she went back to her seat.

 

I wore something casual yet simple as Taehyung told us to dress nicely but also not to wear something that will steal the spotlight of the night from her sister. I went straight to the Kim’s since I don’t need to go with Chaeng, saying that she would go there by herself.

 

It’s not hard to tell that there is a party going on in that house as it is filled with bright lights and decorated nicely. You can tell that they had put a lot of effort for Jennie’s birthday. I guess that’s how it is when you’re the only daughter of the family, as Chaeng herself was also seen as a precious treasure by her own parents. It’s a good thing that she isn’t a spoiled brat even with all the attentions and loves she has been receiving from her parents, although she can be annoying to me sometimes.

 

The house was more crowded than usual, it is good that Kim’s family is rich and has a house big enough for all these people to be here. When I arrived there, I saw a few of my best friends, people from the basketball team, and some girls, which I think is from the cheerleading team. However, Chaeyoung is nowhere in sight. Just as when I was about to call her, Taehyung walked to the DJ station (yes they seriously have that in the party) and grabbed a microphone before started talking.

 

“Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thanks everyone who came tonight although I doubted someone will dare not to. Today is a very special day as my sister has turned 17, I still remember how she is a child like it was just yesterday…”

 

He had to stop for a while and is he seriously crying?

 

“As her brother, I am proud to see my baby sister had finally grown up to a beautiful young lady today,”

 

God, it was so embarrassing. I wonder how can he be so dramatic? It definitely makes the atmosphere that was fun just now become awkward.

 

“Anyway, now let’s welcome the stars of the night, Jennie and her friends!”

 

This party had ‘extra’ written all over it. With all those decorations and lightings, foods and drinks, and now even a dance floor with blasting music.

 

I don’t really know what Taehyung meant by ‘Jennie and her friends’ until I saw it with my own eyes.

 

At the centre of that pretty big room, there were 4 girls that are standing in position. When the music starts, they started to dance accordingly to the beat.

 

It seems like I can recognise these girls as I think I saw them somewhere before. Out of the four girls, I saw some familiar faces, which are Lisa, Jennie, and I don’t really know her but I think she is Jisoo, and…

 

That’s when the reality hit in.

 

Chaeyoung?

 

Chaeyoung?!

 

Isn’t that Roseanne Park Chaeyoung?!

 

I don’t believe it.

 

Or I would rather say I CAN’T believe it.

 

Chaeyoung was wearing a black crop top with legging and put her hair into braids. I never know that Chaeyoung had such slim waist and nice booty and legs and…

 

Okay, I’m trying to stay PG here.

 

Her dance flows and body movements were so good that it seems like she has danced for a long time. I was totally shocked and was only looking at Chaeyoung all the time.

 

The crowd basically goes wild when the girls were swaying their hips in sync. I can hear there were people chanting “Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!” and when I looked around, I swear that I saw Jiminnie hyung was staring at Chaeng while having his mouth widely hanging, making the drinks in his mouth (or is it his saliva?) spilt.

 

After finished dancing, all 4 of them went upstairs. They basically had heated up the atmosphere and made it higher than the moment before Taehyung’s dramatic speech just now.

 

I approached Jimin after that and his mouth was still hanging open. I hit his head, which I earned a growl from him in return. Not long after that, loud cheers can be heard as I saw the four girls going downstairs with their clothes already changed. Chaeng was wearing a floral mini dress that enhanced her waist and legs. It looked really good on her but it seems like it’s a little bit too short.

 

Has Chaeyoung been this pretty all the time? Why haven’t I noticed it before?

 

“Hi, Kookie!”

 

She greeted me while I was busy with my train of thoughts. I didn’t even realise that she was already standing in front of me. But I did saw that Jimin was walking away from us as fast as he could.

 

“How’s my performance just now?” She asked me.

 

“It’s really good, I didn’t know you can dance that well,”

 

“Well, now you know! Let’s have fun tonight!”

 

The night went on with Chaeng went around and talking with other people. Other guys seem like they had noticed that Chaeng’s dress was too short that they were staring at her legs when she walked past them. As for me, I was being quieter than usual. I didn’t even know what had happened to me. What I did all the night was following her around and eyeing the boys who were watching her. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the party so much.

 

The party ended early as we still have school tomorrow. Taehyung sent Chaeyoung and me back to our house. During the car ride, I was also quietly watching Chaeng talking with Taehyung and her laughing at Taehyung’s lame jokes. The only time I had given any response is when Taehyung mentioned something embarrassing about me that Chaeng didn’t know about. She will definitely tease me with that later.

 

Isn’t all of these are shocking, dear diary?

 

I just realised that I’m still shook until now.

 

Speaking of, what should I do since Chaeng’s birthday is approaching soon?

Mood: 0_0

 

 


If you're wondering how shook Jungkook was, just watch BLACKPINK's dance practice video. I was thinking about them dancing BBHMM while writing this chapter. 

I have a camp tonight zzz

 

BTW, I am thinking to add a cover art for this story so if you are interested in helping me please don't hesitate to contact me, thank you ^^