CHAPTER NINE: SEHUN’S TRUE IDENTITY.

DARK AMBIGUITY

Yoongi was sitting at home lazing around switching through TV channels. She usually watched dramas, but today was a rerun due to some special event on channel 39. Typing in number 39 into the channel she saw a reporter narrating events of some sort of art auction. Peering closely at the screen when the cameras were showing she saw someone.

“Is that Sehun?”she thought, looking at that slim figure talking to a person at the corner.

The reporter held her mic, “On your right you see head of Security Oh Sehun and politician Nam Joo Hyuk…”

OH SEHUN!? WHAT? WAIT.

Yoongi opened her eyes wider. Sehun’s face fit snugly into the frame of the box and Yoongi was flabbergasted. She never expected Sehun to be this well known. All she thought was that he was some son of a chaebol but one of the high standing well respected men of the country? That was shocking. She needed to talk to him immediately. Right when he came back from this art gala they were having.

Sehun arrived back home later. He didn’t expect the ball to be ending so late, and he hoped Kim Yoongi didn’t wait for him. Though he had a feeling she probably would. After all, the entire event aired on KBS news and since drama days were postponed because of the gala, it was in no doubt her knowing who he was.

He got down from the car to see Haeri sleeping soundly on the car seat. That woman, whenever she did a project, she would put her 110% effort into it. It was one of the traits Sehun admired about her. Don’t get him wrong, when you’ve been with someone for four years, knowing you’re going to get married later in life, you’ve got to find some like-able traits to make your marriage at least bearable.

He turned to Chanyeol.

“ Send her home.” He directed.

“Yes sir.”

“And get some rest. You’ll be waking up with dark rings.”

 

Sehun walked in to see the lights still on and the television still buzzing in the living room. Setting afoot inside, he was met with the sight of Kim Yoongi resting her head on the sofa, eyes closed while the channel KBS news still loud.

He chuckled a little, and then thought, “The poor girl obviously tried to stay up late to wait for him but she knocked out.”

Scooping her into his arms, he couldn’t help but note the small fact of how her small frame fit comfortably. A small audible vibration of his heart beginning to thump and a hint of pink forming at his cheeks, he felt looking down at her sleeping face. He forced himself to look away, the line was starting to get blurry, it was best to distance himself from the complicated.

Yoongi woke up feeling warm, feeling something fluffy over her. A blanket? She was pretty sure she laid on the sofa yesterday waiting for Sehun. SEHUN. GALA. POLITICIAN.

She sat upright on her bed. DAMN IT. Sehun would be off to work by now, and she probably wouldn’t be able to meet him till late at night. Her eyes wandered around the room, she was upstairs. How did she get up there? He must have carried her. Thinking about it, she gave a soft giggle, that man acted like he didn’t give a damn about her but it looked like he did…and it was sort of cute. Like a tsundere.

 

Sehun was in the office when Il Woo knocked on the door, ready to present the draft. He needed to make sure that there Il Won was out.

“Here’s my draft that I’ve done.” Il Woo said, passing the paper to Sehun, “Read it and see if you’ll vote for it.”

Sehun took the paper, looked at him, “We both know that whatever you wrote is never going to pass. I’m not wasting my time reading meaningless bills that won’t change the world.”

Seeing the shredder nearby, he placed it inside, shredding the legislation into strings of tiny pieces.

Il Woo gaped at him, huffed angrily and left the office.

Sehun pressed a number on his telephone.

“Suzy, direct me to Kyungsoo please.”

“Of course.”

A beep.

“Kyungsoo.”

A faint shuffle of papers.

A voice appeared, slightly fatigued. “Yes sir.”

“I need you to meet with a reporter to leak the shredded pieces in my shredder regarding the draft resolution that Il Woo wrote.”

“Yes sir. I’ll be discreet.”

“Get some rest Kyungsoo. Shall we have dinner tonight, the three of us after you’re done with your task?”

“Okay.”

 

Kyungsoo was walking to the post office when he suddenly bumped into Kim Jongdae who was holding a note book and a bunch of papers, his bangs covering his glasses a little.

“Ah….” Jongdae said, as his papers fell on the ground.

Kyungsoo frowned, slowly helping him pick up his things.

“Kim Jongdae from Seoul Weekly?” he spoke, reading out the name on some of the newspapers.

Jongdae blushed. “Ah that’s me. I like to keep copies of my work. It motivates me.”

Kyungsoo smiled, holding out a bag of shredded paper, “Well I think I’ve got a story for you.”

“Shredded paper?” Jongdae looked inquisitive.

“Keep it a secret okay?” he winked, walking away.

Texting a message to Sehun, saying that the task was completed, he returned back to the office, looking forward to dinner tonight. After all, Sehun needed his support in confronting Yoongi.

 

HI GUYS, THIS IS ARTEMIS.

THIS IS MY FINAL CHAPTER BEFORE GOING ON HIATUS FOR A WEEK, IM LIKE SO SORRY TO YOU GUYS THAT SUPPORT ME. I LOVE YOU ALL, BUT SOMETIMES YALL GET ON MY NERVES SOMETIMES. I'M GOING TO BE TAKING A BREAK TO CLEAR MY HEAD AND ALSO BECAUSE I'M MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND. I'VE GOT UNPACKING TO DO AND BECAUSE OF THAT UPDATES MAY NOT BE FREQUENT. 

PLEASE DON'T FORGERT TO COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCIBE

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU STYXHELIX FOR SUPPORTING ME AND OFFERING ME UR BETA READING SKILLS. YOU ARE BAE AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.

- ending my note here with a smiley face :)

 

I don't edit and then have the chapter posted. LittleArtemis posts the chapters, then I edit it when I have the free time. 

- SxH