CHAPTER FOUR: THE KIDNAPPING

DARK AMBIGUITY

 

SEOUL MONTHLY

OH SEHUN: KEY PART OF THE SUCCESS IN SECURITY BILL

Mr. Oh Sehun, aged 25, is a key part of the succeeding bill according to both the Minister of Defence and Minister of Government Administration and Home Affairs, Mr Kim Jongin and Mr Kim Suho. It is known that Mr Oh Sehun has always been playing a huge part in the safety in Korea to the extent of even offering advice on other projects such as the education plan that was offered last year. He has constantly proven his nobility and dedication to this country. We look forward to seeing what Mr Oh Sehun has to offer now in the future under Choi Siwon’s government.

                                                                                        Written by: Kim Jong Dae


One month had passed. Kyungsoo had collected all the information he needed on Kim Yoongi with Sehun’s influence in the police department. From where she lived, to what her blood type was and it was time to strike. Both men sat on the table opposite each other, discussing how they were to go with the course of their plan.

Sehun suggested, “We could get a police car to take her in under noise disturbance?”

“Does Lu Han owe you any favours lately?” Kyungsoo asked.

“In return of taking care of his daughters’ divorce, they wanted to milk every cent. I put good word in the jury.”

Kyungsoo nodded, “I’ll ask Suzy to add a visit to your schedule then.”

“You may leave.”

Sehun sat back, thinking in his seat. Perhaps it was time to start searching for supporters to begin his assemblyman career. But he needed to persuade one person first the Minister of Justice, Ok Taecyeon. He was one of the people who believed deeply in Sehun and his capabilities, persuading the assembly to vote him as leader of the Security and Public Administration and also the one who contributed greatly to his funding of being a politician.

He looked at his watch. 1pm – Lunchtime. Time to find Taecyeon for a little talk.

Taecyeon and him were having idle talk, after they coincidentally ran each other, and headed straight to the dining hall. Lunch was kimchi beef jigae today and despite being in the goverment, food didn't really taste all that great which was why Sehun preferred eating out. Though Taecyeon and many of the older men still ate there for it served as a place to talk semi-discreetly and make deals in shadow.

“Taecyeon sunbaenim.” Sehun spoke politely. Sometimes you have to grovel to reap the best results.

The man nodded to him, focusing on his food.

“I’ve been thinking lately whether being an Assemblyman would do well for me… Maybe I can showcase my capabilities further.”

“Sehun. Don’t even go there. You’re young and capable but being an assemblyman takes more than intellect and skills. It takes influence and power too, you don’t know what kind of bloodbath it is till you’ve stepped in. I have personally witnessed a little and trust me, it’s no place for a young lad.”

The conversation ended right there.

Taecyeon regarded him as someone he wanted to protect from the dirt but no, Sehun already got mud on his shoes. There wasn't any harm if he was going to get more for the majority he needed in the goverment. Sehun realised that the Taecyeon needed a little more convincing. Perhaps, he needed to do something that would gain him more publicity.

 

Both Sehun and Kyungsoo arrived at the police department of Seoul, and were greeted by department head Lu Han.  They sat down in the office ready to talk and discuss their plan among tea and cookies.

“Your place still looks like a mess Lu Han.” Sehun spoke with a conniving smile.

“The men are taking late shifts, we have a stakeout. I know why you’re here. It’s the favour.”

“I need a few of your men. Sworn to secrecy. To pick up this girl and take her to my place.”

“You mean kidnap her? That’s hard to do.”

Sehun craftily smirked, “We could reopen your daughter’s lawsuit.”

Luhan tapped his fingers, giving a thought before finally giving in, “Fine. I’ll do it but tell me what she is to you. Definitely not your lover. Something more special?”

Kyungsoo stepped in, “Don’t ask so many questions.”

Luhan asked curiously, “Her name?”

“Kim Yoongi. Find a way to drag her in the car then knock her out.”

“Expect it done by 8pm,” Luhan smiling, stood up to shake Sehun’s hand. “It was nice doing business with you.”

Sehun returned the gesture. “And you too.”

 

Park Chanyeol was driving Sehun home. He glanced up to his rear view mirror to see Sehun calling a number of people, inviting them to Go Haeri’s art gala. Sometimes he wondered if his boss had a heart, it certainly didn’t seem that he loved the woman he was going to marry. Politics was too complicated for him to handle, Chanyeol much preferred to sit back and observe.

“Chanyeol?” Sehun called, once he put down his phone.

“Stop by a convenience store and pick up some ramen and cigarettes. And call for chicken delivery as well.”

"Yes sir."

Sehun walked into his house, surprised to see the lights switched on. A note from Haeri to remind him about the gala invites, did she think he wouldn't do it? He always made promises he could keep. It was a long day for Sehun, there was still more work left to do. He needed to enjoy a good smoke, some 1980s red wine, ramen and chicken.

Finaly done with his work, Sehun lied on his garden chair, staring out of the window puffing a cigarette. Ramen cups laid scattered on the floor along with oily empty chicken boxes. The sun was rising. He laid there, enjoying the first rays of the morning.

 

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I'm so sorry that you expected a Yoongi and Sehun meeting but like I decided not to rush it. In my opinion, I wanted a clean detailed sort of plotting it felt a little too rush? But definitely I can promise you that the next chapter you will see them meeting ;) Well how do you like Sehun's character so far? And if theres any policies you feel like discusing, put it in the comments below :D We're going to see Sehun rise in publicity anyways ;) 

Dont forget to thank StyxHelix for her reading~

COMMENT UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE.

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!! <3 XX

 

Shamelessly promotes own story... 

That Spring Day 

-StyxHelix