Episode 4 cont.

BTS works part time!!

Alright so here we are back with another chapter! Thank you to everyone has been commenting and has subscribed, it really means alot to me! Also yay! Happy 24thBirthday to Min Suga, the swaggiest rapper out there, I love you so much and am so proud of how far he has come even though his parents didn't approve of him becoming a rapper. Truely an inspiration, but anyways lets go! 

Korean

English

Other Languages

~~~~~~~~`

After that intense glare of Yoongi, Asia didn't come back to the front and sort of hide in the back doing dishes and grabbing othe things that she knew she needed. Hoseok took their drink orders after chatting with his fellow band members for a bit. Peeking through the small door window, she saw the two memebrs walking to a table in the cafe and sighed deeply. Yoongi's stare was very sharp and had the message of 'i don't like you' written all across his face, it honestly felt like he had stolen some years of her life with just one look. Hoseok looked around swiftly trying to locate the short brunette girl stopping when he saw the top of her bun quickly dive down from behind the door window. 

"Yeobo?" he asked pulling the door open to see her crouched there.

"Yes?" she looked up at him with a blank face.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked as she jumped to her feet.

"Nothing, I just dropped a box of lemomade" she held up the yellow box of lemonade in her left hand proudly.

"Okay, let me help" Hoseok quickly grabbed the milk jugs from her hands. 

Asia didn't know when and she didn't know how, because the last time she checked they were sitting at a two person table in the cafe. It was alittle after Hoseok had caught her peeking that she had to grab ice for the frappuccino ice bin, telling Hoseok to just continue making whip creams while she did that. Asia's head was in the clouds thinking about what she could do next; change out the cafe trashes, bring out tea pitchers, check the sanitizer buckets that she didn't see Yoongi and Taehyung sitting right at the bar counter. It wasn't until she lifted the six pound bucket of ice onto the counter and heard a 'Oh wow, so strong' that she looked up.  Taehyung gave his signature box square smile as he bite into his straw, waving at her energetically. She would've smiled and waved back it it wasn't for Yoongi's narrow stare over the lid of his drink, instead she just mustered up a cringelike smile and ran away. 

"Asia, you and Jhope can take your ten right now" Felix said, from his place counting money on the floor. 

"Okay" Asia nodded.

"Oh yeobo, do you want to go say hi to V and Suga?" Hoseok asked as he took his green apron off. 

Asia opened to protest, but one look at his wide teeth showing smile that flashed his dimples and turned his eyes into cresent moons; how could she say no? That was how Hoseok went to holding her hand and pulling her to where Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting at the bar watching how the drinks were made. 

"Yoongi-a, Taehyung-a how are you enjoying your day off?" Hoseok plopped down next to Taehyung.

"Its been so nice to relax today" Taehyung sighed happily.

"How come you're not spending the day with Alexis?" Hoseok asked raising an eyebrow.

"She already had plans with some friends, couples need breaks from each other" Taehyung shrugged as he took another sip from his frappuccino.

This is when Hoseok noticed that Asia was still standing next to him, the only other bar stool next to Yoongi who didn't look like he wanted anyone next to him. 

"Yeobo, why don't you sit down? There's a seat next to Suga" Hoseok pointed to the stool next to Yoongi.

Asia froze at Hoseok offering up the seat next to Yoongi, who, she could see out of the corner of her eye, stiffen. Out of nervousness, she just smiled stepping in the direction of Yoongi. It seems Taehyung read the hidden emotion under her awkward small smile cause he jumped out of his seat and motioned for her to sit.

"Hyung, you should always have your girl by your side" He waved his finger like he was lecturing Hoseok.

"Oh thank you" Asia dipped her head as Taehyung winked at her when he walked past.

"Yah I saw that" Hoseok stood up making Taehyung hurridly sit down on the other side of Yoongi.

(One on One)

"Taehyung, I'm watching you. I know you originally picked Asia as your ideal type in the beginning, but she is mine"

Asia was still sitting next to Yoongi, but with Hoseok on her other side she felt more relax than she would've been on her own if she sat where Taehyung is. The only thing now was that when they were talking to Taehyung, they had to look past Yoongi to the smiley brunette. Yoongi said little during their ten minute break, only answering with two or three word answers as they chatted about the couple challenge and what they thought the next challenge would be. He only really looked at Taehyung, not sparing more than two glances in Hoseok's direction when he answered. This only made Asia feel more uncomfortable and support her thought that she had done something for the rapper to not like her. 

"Yeobo, our ten minutes is up" Asia stood looking at her phone.

"We should get going too, we're going to see Jungkook next" Taehyung grinned looking down at Yoongi.

"I'll see you guys at home" Hoseok said, doing some sort of handshake with Yoongi.

 "It was nice talking to you" Taehyung said to Asia putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Nice to talk to you too" this was when Asia was finally able to show her beaming smile.

"Ah so pretty smile" Taehyung put his hands to his cheeks cutely.

"You don't know when to quit" Hoseok said his long leg going up to kick Taehyung. 

Taehyung and Yoongi left after that while Hoseok and Asia went back to work cleaning and stocking everything. Hoseok could tell something was wrong as she didn't respond to when he called for her, and she kept dropping things like whip cream canisters and milk pitchers. He pursed his lips watching as she flipped a bucket over to use as a step stool so she could reach the shelf that had extra caramel drizzle bottles. This was something he had seen her do plenty of times, sometimes stepping on the edge of the sink so that she could get that extra inch of reach. But this time, her knee wobbled and lost her balance for a second but none the less Hoseok was at her side in a second prepared to catch her. 

"Yeobo, are you okay?" he asked, putting a hand to the small of her back.

"I'm okay, just clumsy" she nodded. 

"Be careful climbing things" he poked the middle of her forehead sternly. 

"I will" She pouted rubbing where he poked her. 

The rest of the night went smoothly, not being really busy at the beginning of the week at night other than a few people wanting hot coffee and ice teas. Hoseok was able to learn how to make cold brew and learn the difference betwen a macchiato and a latte, as well as practice making a few. When all the money was counted, the milks put away, every dish washed, all the teas dumped, it was time to clock out. Hoseok always felt a little sad having to clock out and go home, he wanted to talk to Asia more than just at work, ask her more about herself, see what she does when she's just rushing around the store grabbing things. But after giving a tight hug to the brunette he only got to watch while she got in the car of whoever was taking her home, before climbing into the van that would take him back to the apartment. 

(Off Camera)

He sighed throwing his tall body across the couch that Jimin was sitting on, his legs going across the lap of the singer. Jimin looked at Namjoon who just shrugged his shoulders before going back to him book. Lighting spanking the dancer's Jimin asked what was wrong.

"Do you ever wonder what Maria does when she's gets off work or on her days off?" Hoseok asked, his face still pressed into the couch.

"Not really, why?" Jimin made a face at the question.

"I just want to know more about Asia" Hoseok pursed his lips.

"So do I" Taehyung pipped in perfectly, lifting Hoseok's head so he could sit on the couch.

"Don't you have Alexis?" Namjoon looked up over his book.

"I do, but I learned that when she meant she's going out with her girlfriend today, she didn't mean a friend that is a girl" Taehyung said around a mouthful of kimchi fried rice. 

This caused an uproar with the other boys.

"Wooooooooooooo, she's your girlfriend while dating a girl?" Hoseok jumped to a sitting position.

"Doesn't that mean V is technically single still?" Jimin teased.

"Hold on we're off topic, Jhope why are you thinking so hard about Asia for?" Namjoon closed his book in emphasis.

"I don't know, I just think she would fit well with all of us" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

"She's just a girl" this time it was Yoongi who spoke as he emerged from the kitchen. 

"You guys don't think about what they girls do when they go home? Or what they do when they're not going to work? Or want to know more about them?" Hoseok ranted offended.

"Hoseok, this is just a TV show, we don't need things to get so personal for when the show ends" Namjoon tried to calm down the dancer.

"Plus, what's so interesting about her that's got you like this?" Yoongi sat on the arm rest of the couch. 

 "I don't know I just"

Hoseok was cut off by some knocking on the door, it was nearly midnight would could be knocking on their door right now. They weren't being that loud, so it couldn't be the neighbors, Namjon opened to door to show PD Nam standing there. He quickly apologised for coming so late before Namjoon stepped aside to let him in. 

"I'll be quick, but I came up with a solution" PD Nam meant this more for Yoongi than the boys.

"Solution for what?" Jimin's eyes widdened.

"Katherine quit yesterday, so I had to come up with a way that Yoongi would still have a girl for the show" PD Nam explained, looking at the other boys.

"Did you find another girl?" Yoongi asked, not prepared for the answer he would recieve.

PD Nam stood back sighing as he put his hands on his waist, his eyes turning hard as he looked at the white haired rapper. 

"From now on you're going to be joining Hoseok and Asia at work"