Episode 1; BTS goes exploring

BTS works part time!!

Author's Note: So this is set in the U.S and yes i know the boys besides Namjoon speak very minimual English, so for the parts where the boys are speaking strictly Korean will be in bold and English will be in regular text. If there are any other languages that is spoken in the future will be in a different type of text. Also I had this set in the town I'm in now, which is in Oklahoma which has alot of resturants that the East and West coast don't have. So my town is the inspiration for the setting.

~~~~~~~

Here the boys were, in good old U.S.A. All throughout packing for the flight and the TV show that would last a couple months, they had two language teachers to help them fix their English. When the boys weren't packing, they were studying English with their notebooks and practice books tryingto form basic sentences. With the help of Namjoon, they practiced conversations that simulated getting to know each other, personal questions, jokes, and asking for directions. Taehyun got a hang out it, yelling out random sentences that made little to no sense when translated, but so far he knew the most words in English next to Namjoon. So far Yoongi and Jungkook only knew curse words that Taehyun showed them, Jimin and Hoseok were struggling trying to understand sentence forming, and Jin was just hopeless.

But now they were all unpacked in the apartment that would be their acting dorm. PD Nam hyung had them all set up in the living room ready for their first day to film.

"Do you remeber what I told you about the show?"

"Yes we're going to be part time workers" Hoseok proudly answered with a hand raised.

"Yes, but also there's a twist" 

"Aish, why do you always lie to us? You lied about us going to get barbeque last night" Yoongi made a face.

"I'm sorry" Nam hyun chuckled, "you are going to be working but also trying to find your ideal girl as well" the boys eyes widened at this.

This sent the boys in a frenzy of what, what do you mean trying to find our ideal girl, work romance, what if she already has a boyfriend. Quickly Nam hyung quieted the boys by raising a hand with a stack of papers in hand. The papers were passed to Namjoon who saw they were all blank and looked very confused upon his dimpled face. 

"Write out all aspects of your ideal girls from her personality to looks to heigh and weight if you want, once you're done we're going to go out and play a game around the town"

The boys did just that and wrote out all they could think of what they would want from their ideal girl. 

(One on one time)

Taehyun:  Someone who becomes more charming by the day, someone who only takes care of me, someone who only loves me, someone who’s chic outdoors but makes me hot chocolate and has a lot of aegyo inside. Also a girl who spends the money I earn thrifty, who can give everything to my/our parents. 

Jungkook: Someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than me, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. Also a girl who likes me, is good at singing. 

Jin: A girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy,whose good at cooking, kind and takes good care of me.

Namjoon: A y girl who can converse with me for a long time with a nice voice, is appropriately tall, has pale skin, feminine Girl, looks good in a white T-shirt + Jeans + Red Converse. 

Yoongi: Someone similar to me, someone composed and wise,who likes music 

Hoseok: Likes books and takes good care of others, a girl who’s good at cooking.

Jimin: A girl who is nice and cute. Must be smaller than me. 

(One on one time over) 

The boys handed in all their papers and proceeded to get ready for whatever game PD hyung said they were going to play. It was a bit icy outside so they dressed warm in their beanies and sweaters before standing present in the living room again. PD hyung gave them a small spin the wheel with different locations that said things like 'coffee shop', 'burger place', 'clothing store' in each section.

"So we didn't hold any audtions for the girls that you'd be working with, instead we're going to play a game to find the contestants for the show" there was visible confusion on thier faces.

"You will spin the wheel and go to a store of that type the arrow lands on and try to find a girl, but in order for her to be a contenstant she must either sing in Korean for a total of a thirty seconds or be able to do a minute worth of a dance famous in Korea" Nam hyung explained the rules. 

"Why can't we just pick them?" Jimin asked dumbfounded.

"That's alot of work, can't I just see a pretty girl and tell her to be my girlfriend?" Taehyun asked. 

PD Nam hyun was quiet for a second with a frown.

"It took me a long time to think of this" 

The boys burst into laughter hearing the disappoint in the PD's voice as the crew nodded along, that yes it did take him a few days to come up with that. But nevertheless the boys agreed with it and took the first spin. The small blue arrow spun and spun until it landed on 'grocery store; and off the boys went in search of a grocery store to find their first love for the show. 

~~~~~

Quick note: Want to thank Ilaria's graphic shop for making this banner for me, I love it and it is absolutely cute. 10/10 would recommend their shop if you are in a need of a banner, trailer, a review or any other sort. 

Their link is right here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1011527/ilaria----------multi-shop-graphic-and-advertise-open-trailer-review-layout-beta-are-closed-1000-requests-done-hiring-graphics-trailer-shop-reviews-advertisement-betareader

Enjoy!