Episode 1 cont.

BTS works part time!!

Author's Note: Alright so BTs has now found a few girls for their show, you guys will not get to meet the main contestant that this fic is about

Korean

English

For other languages

~~~~~~~~

So far the boys had visited three groceries, two burgers places, one resturant, and one cafe during their game whcih led to them to how they found about five girls during their search. They had just gotten done finding their most recent contestant, a tall blonde girl named Hayley working as a waitress. But the search to find her had the boys almost thrown out of the resturant for causing a rukus since they kept arguing with each other in Korean, causing a scene. It all started outh with Namjoon stepping into the resturant first and was greeted by the hostess, who was a petite redhead named Clarissa. 

"Um excuse me, but do you know anyone who speaks Korean?" he asked in his perfectly accented English.

"Ummmm, let me go see" she  said, her eyes wavering to all the cameras and the boys.

That left the boys with the male host who was a young guy with a pudgy face, his name tag said Logan. He was quiet as he just waved at the cameras and the boys before going to seat a couple to a table. At that time Clarissa came back with Hayley in tow who immediately fell into a squat to see who was there at the front door of the resturant. Clarissa looked at her co worker alittle weird before helping the tall blonde up and leading her towards them.

"Hello" Hayley shlyly said, her face flushed deeply.

"Hello" the boys said with wide smiles.

"Oh my gosh" Hayley fanned her face with her hand.

Taehyun took this time of course to step in and try his English out.

"Can you sing Korean thirty seconds", Taehyun put his hands to his chest with a cheeky smile. "be my girlfriend".

The boys immediatly pushed Taehyun annoyed at him and bickeirng that what he said wasn't right. Hayley burst into laughter at the broken English, but also at how cute Taehyun had said it too. The boys continued to pick on Taehyun for being so bold and saying she would only be his girlfriend, he just grinned taking the bullying. Jimin took his turn.

"If your sing or dance in Korean you can be one of our girlfriends" Jimin tried to explain better, using his arms to motion towards the rest of the boys.

"I just have to sing?" Hayley asked, her face full of shock.

"Yes, thirty second or dance one minute" Jimin held up his index finger as if it would help his explanation better.

The boys stopped picking on taehyun enough for them to see if she would be able to do the challenge and become a contestant. Thats when they saw her complete a good portion of EXID's 'Ah yeah', giving her claps of applause and cheering when the one mintue mark was hit. She shyly covered her face after she was done with the provactive dance. Yoongi cheered reaching his hands up and linking hands with her in celebration.

"Wow! So y" Jin said loudly.

"YAh! You can't just say that! You just met her today!" Suga yelled, pushing his hyung.

"What? What did I just say?" Jin was confused.

"Hyung, you just said she was y" Jungkook laughed leaning against the eldest shoulder.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I don't know what I'm saying" Jin's face was a beet red.

And that is how twenty year old Hayley Wills became a contestant on BTS Part Time Love. And how it lead them to now where they were standing outside the resturant about to spin the wheel again for their next girl. Hoseok held the wheel this time, his skinny fingers flicking the little blue arrow. Round and round that little blue arround went before landing on 'coffee shop' again. He cheered doing the arrow high in the air as it landed on coffee shop, his long legs spread wide as he waved the wheel in the air. 

"Woooooo, coffee shop, lets go!" Jimin punched the air.

"Do you think the next girl will be pretty like Hayley?" Yoongi asked turning to Namjoon.

"All the girls have been pretty so far, why not?" Namjoon shurgged his shoulders.

"I like American girls, they're all so gorgeous" Taehyun put his arms around his hyung's shoulders. 

"This kid" Suga smirked shrugging off Taehyun's arm.

The boys piled back into their van to go on a hunt for the next coffee shop in search for their next contestant. 

~~~~~~~~~

Asia yawned walking into the familiar coffee shop that she had been working at for almost a year now. Her eyes out of habit went to the bar of espresso machines and blenders to see who was working behind the counter. Her mood was lifted seeing her few favorite co workers busying themselves with helping customers, cleaing up messes, or making drinks. A short blueblack haired girl stopped scooping ice to wiggle her fingers at Asia with a sweet smile, who returned the notion as she cross the lobby to the back room. The back room was small and cramped with shelves of boxes, bottles of syurps, racks of snacks meant to go out on display that day. The most room was taken up by the fridges of milk, frozen pastries, and other goodies aswell as the three deeeps sinks leading to a pretty hefty looking dishwasher. There was a small desk that was unoccupied at the moment which Asia sat herself in after she stripped herself of her cozy jacket and purse. It was still awhile until her shift began. 

"I thought you might want your usual, so here hoe" her favorite co worker walked to the back with her usual drink in hand.

"Ahhhhhh you're so good to me" Asia blew a kiss to the tall curly haired brunette. 

"Yeah yeah kiss my " Leanne smirked before leaving the back room. 

With still a good half hour to chill before her shift began, Asia got comfortable at the desk with her headphones in to start watching some Youtube videos. Her lips never left the long green straw that lead into her large caramel ice coffee, taking sips everynow and then. Her foot was perched up on the frige that was closest to the desk and her other leg tucked up under her, leaning back in the chair. A short blonde haired woman who looked to be in her early thirties would ran back and forth between the cafe and the back room every now and then. It was now a good ten minutes before she had to clock in. Asia unplugged from her phone to set it on the desk to charge while she worked.

"You get on at three thirty right?" the older woman asked.

"Yeah is there anything I need to know before I clock on?" Asia asked, stretching.

Just as the older woman was about to start telling her what needed to be done and has already been done, Leanne came rushing to the back with a face of annoyance.

~~~~~~~

"Is that a coffee shop?" Jungkook asked pointing out a window.

"No, it doesn't look like it" Yoongi shook his head seeing what the younger was pointing at.

"Why is finding a coffee shop so hard?" Jin asked, pouting just the slightest.

Suddenly Hoseok let out a cry, his slim finger tapping at the glass of his window in a fast rhythym, practically bouncing in his seat. His wide mouth was wide open, lost for words at the other members looks out his window trying to see what he was pointing at. 

"Starbucks, there's a Starbucks, that's a coffee shop right?" Hoseok asked, finally finding his words.

As soon as he had said that, the other boys instantly saw that green siren sign high up on the right side of the car. The boys all at once cheered for finding a coffee shop they were familiar with, all berrating the driver to pull into the Starbucks parking lot. PD Nam made a face of irritation from the boys bossing him into pulling into the parking lot as well as the fact that they still had so much energy. One by one the boys piled out of the van, wide grins to see something they were familiar with back in Korea. Hoseok put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders as they walked, discussing if they should get something to drink there as well. 

Walking in the cafe, it was pretty slow for being early in the week but even still the large group of Asian boys and the camera crew caught the attention of the cafe workers. They weren't doing much but deep cleaning everything and talking as they did so, but then started to whisper among themselves as the boys approached the cash register.  From what Jimin could see there a girl with a blueblack pixie cute, a short boy with a blond fadehawk, and a tall older Chinese woman.They were greeted by a pale, tall curly haired brunette, the name tag on her signature apron said Leanne. 

"How can I help you?" she asked, her voice sounded annoyed. 

"Is there someone who can speak Korean here?" Namjoon asked, motioning to the one who were whispering among themselves. 

"Hold on," she turned to the gossipers, "can any of you guys speak Korean?"

They all shook their heads with faces of confusion and shock at the question. Leanne turned back to the boys and tell them that no one here spoke Korean, when suddenly the girl with the pixie cut spoke again.

"Asia can speak alittle, is she in the back?" she asked, biting her lip.

Bangtan boy just watched the tall girl go to the black swinging door and disappear behind it. They could hear very little before the door was opened again by Leanne again, muttering something to them. 

~~~~~

"Can you really speak Korean?" Leanna asked, her face the definition of 'are you for real?'

"A little why?" Asia asked, her hands tangled in her hair tying it up.

"There's some guys asking for someone who can speak Korean" Leanna jabbed a thumb over her shoulder back to the cafe.

"Okay, give me second" Asia raised an eyebrow. 

Leannae went back to the cafe, disappearing behind the black door. It was a couple seconds before Asia followed Leanna back to the cafe after finishing tying her hair up in a messy bun. As she left the back room and craned her neck to look over the pastry case, what she saw was nothing that she was expecting. 

~~~~

"What do you think she'll look like?" Jungkook asked Hoseok.

"She has to be pretty, all the girls here are pretty" Hoseok waved his arms in a wide circle as if motioning to the whole nation.

"I think she'll be tall and glamorous" Taehyun joined in the conversation. 

"Where is she anyways? its been a bit" Yoongi was growing a bit impatient. 

They saw the back door open again and they stopped talking to see what they're next contestant looked like. But except they didn't see her, they saw the door open, but just not her. At least not until she was fully around the pastry case and almost standing right in front of them. She was defintely not what they were expecting after all their other contestants. Maria had been an exotic Mexican girl with a curvy figure, Kara a tall fair skinned girl with firey redhair, Gena a mix cultured girl of black and white with her light eyes but full curly black hair, and of course Hayley the ideal tall blonde haired blue eyed beauty.

Asia was short, no not short, she was tiny. She had dark brown hair pulled into a very sloppy bun, her full bare face visible or well half her face seeing as how the bottom half was covered by her hands. They could tell she was of Asian background at least, but her skin was more on the tanner side than the fair side than they usually saw of Asian girls. The boys couldn't tell much else from her baggy jean button down and black baggy jeans. All the boys were still trying to get over how small she was. 

Asia couldn't contain her grin as she stood in front of Bangtan, they were so much taller than they looked on screen. Her eyes couldn't stop looking at all them, she just couldn't believe that thi was the real Bangtan Boys standing in her work. Her brown eyes flashed over to Yoongi several times, her blush evident on her face; he was her favorite of the group.

"Hello" Asia bowed, a wide smile on her face. 

"She's so short hyung, she's shorter than you" Jungkook joked to Jimin.

"Yah!" Jimin pushed the giggling maknae.

"Can you sing in Korean?" Namjoon for some reason felt irritated as he asked the shorter girl. 

"Alittle why?" Asia's brown eyes held curiosity. 

"Sing and be my girlfriend" Taehyun grinned holding his hands out for her to take. 

"Yah yah you just shut up" Yoongi put a hand over Taehyun's mouth.

"No my girlfriend" Jin took a step forward. 

"You don't even know what you say half the time" Jungkook threw shade at the eldest. 

Asia laughed seeing the boys bicker back and forth in their native language. She understood very minimal of what they were saying, but she could tell that Jungkook and Jimin were saying things that upset Jin by the way his face fell and how Hoseok was giggling. Namjoon made a face that Asia could tell he was getting annoyed by the other members. He sighed deeply collecting his temper.

"If you can sing in Korean for thirty second or do a dance for one minute you can become a contestant on our TV show to be on of our girlfriends" He explained. 

Asia almost fainted hearing that, she could be one of their girlfriends for a TV show? Instantly her eyes went to Yoongi who showed no emotion as he looked back at her. Flushing deeply, her attention went back to Namjoon who was waiting for her to do something. Out of embarassment and habit, Asia grinned looking at the floor while scratching at the back of her neck. All she had to do was sing for thirty seconds and that was it? Then she could possibly be Yoongi's girlfriend? She lifted her head back up to Namjoon and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, my singing voice isn't very pretty" she bite her lip. 

"Thats okay, that okay just thirty seconds" Jimin tried to reassure her. 

Asia took a deep breath trying to collect herself and remeber the lyrics to one of the songs she knew by heart. She had only sang in her room to herself ever, so in front of real pop stars with cameras pointed right in her face that would air on TV was completely different. Asia hoped she got the accent and pronunciation right. Her heart felt like it would pop out of her chest as the short Asian girl started to sing. The begining to Akdong Musician's "I love you' flowed from her lips, stuttering every little bit from nervousness, her pronuciation off at some parts, but the boys gave it to her. Then she stopped at the first 'I love you' of the chourse and looked at the boys with wide eyes.

"How long?" Yoongie asked looking at PD Nam.

PD Nam held up his stop wathc and flipped it for the boys to see; thirty four seconds. Asia had just barely made it. The seven boys cheered at finding their sixth possbile girlfriend for the show, jumping up and clapping. Hoseok jumped around in a circle aorund Asia as she laughed at his silly actions, also joing in on the cheering. Jimin grabbed her hands and jumped in a circle with her, her eyes popping out and the biggest grin her face could muster splat across her face. 

And this is how Asia Oyama became part of  the BTS Part TIme Love show. 

 

~~~~ 

Hahah I beat you guys all thought that Hayley was the main character huh at the beginning? Nope! 

Our main heroin's name is Asia, don't ask how I came up with the name. More will be shown later