Episode 3 cont.

BTS works part time!!

AHhhhhhhh i know, i just update and what not but I felt like writing again and couldn't help myself!!! I have so much i want to write for this next part, it's probably going to be a pretty long chapter, I hope you guys don't mind >.< 

 

Korean

English

Other languages

~~~~~~~

PD Nam had quikly shut down the boys complaining as they ranted about how unfair that is and how could he split them up. The girls looked at the boys completely shocked and just turned to each other asking who they though they would get mixed up with. With a quick hand lift, the boys went quiet and so did the girls as he explained the rules. It was simple, the couples would be getting mixed up to the girl that they boys had thought they were going to be matched with, and the last couple or member of the couple would be the winner. They could use whatever method they thought was necessary to be able to rip each others name tags off. 

Immediatly hearing that the boys were getting matched with the girl they originally thought they would be matched with Yoongi looked at Hayley seeing her eyes flash to Jungkook who jsut looked down at his feet shyly. Asia pouted, her wide eyes going to Hoseok who gasped and put a hand on his chest who looked at her. 

"Yeobo" Hoseok reached a hand out for Asia.

"Yeobo" Asia did the same thing, but Jimin quickly intercepted them.

"Mianhae, I tripped" Jimin cheekly said, 'accidentally' pushing Hoseok away from Asia.

Coordi hyung Kyung stepped out from the staff crew and held up a board that would reveal the couples. Everyone watched with anticipation as he flipped it around;

Jimin & Katherine

Jungkook & Kara

Taehyung & Asia

Namjoon & Hayley

Hoseok & Gena

Yoongi & Alexis

Jin & Maria

With that, the couples were let inside of the building they had been standing in front of and escorted to different parts. What they had thought was a shopping mall was actually a large two story recreational building with a gym, pool, rock climbing, and a small play area for younger kids. One left to their designated starting spot, the couple were given matching color coordinated shirts with their velcro name tags. With a blow of a whistle, the game started. 

Taehyung and Asia stood by the rock climbing room in matching white shirts, after the blow of the whistle the two of them stood there awkwardly. They made no eye contact as Taehyung just looked up and around and Asia looked at a camera making faces at the awkwardness. Taehyung looked down about to as where she wanted to go first when he saw her making a duck face and blowing kisses at the camera. Asia stopped and slowly looked up at him, sensing she had been caught. Instnatly she broke out into a shy smile.

"I'm sorry" she covered up her face embarassed.

"Don't be sorry, let's make faces together" he shook his head. 

"Please zoom in, it's funnier if you zoom in" Taaehyung instructed their VJ.

Hense the birth of more Taehyung derp faces were born as they two of them squished their cheeks together and made the most ungodly of faces they could muster, double chins and forehead wrinkles included.  The white shirt clad couple burst into laughter pushing each other playfully, completely forgetting about the mission. 

 "Are you strong? Or fast?" he asked when they finally decided to start walking.

"No, I'm really weak and I can't run" Asia shook her head.

"Me either" Taehyung chuckled.

"If we're the first couple to loose, we should just go get ice cream" Asia looked around grinning at the suggestion.

"Can we just leave now and get some?" Taehyung stopped at the sound of ice cream.

"I'll rip your name tag and you rip mine and we'll go and get ice cream" 

Their VJ was quick to tell them that was against rules and if they were eliminted they would be put in a loser room and just watch the rest play. 

"Who are you scared to see the most?" Taehyung asked as best as he could.

"Me? Jimin and Jungkook scare me," Asia shuddered at the thought of confronting them, "they're really strong and Jungkook has really long arms." 

"Yoongi is the easiest to fight, he won't move" this made Asia cackle. 

(Meanhile) 

Jimin and Katherine had already ran into Jin and Maria. Jin had Maria pressed into a corner, using his body to shield her as Jimin was grabbing Jin's hands trying to pull him away from the corner. Katherine was standing next to Jimin, reaching around to get at Jin's name tag. There was alot of yelling and screaming of 'Why are you strong?', 'Grab it', 'Respect your elders'. But when Katherine wasn't looking, Maria reached under Jin's arm that he was using to protect her and reached around to rip off Katherine's name tag. At the sound of the velcro ripping, they stopped to see who's name tag letting Jin and Maria slip away running as fast as they could. Jimin stared in shock at Katherine's fallen name tag on the floor. 

(One on One)

"What kind of man am I? I couldn't protect my girl and she was the first to be eliminiated" 

(End)

"I have an idea" Asia held a finger up as a light bulb went off.

Taehyun stopped walking to look at her. 

"Instead of getting scared and running away when we run into someone, what if we just start running at them screaming at the top of our lungs? It'll scare them and make them run away" Asia did a small demonstration as she pretended scream and run.

It was in that moment that from around a corner they ran into Namjoon and Hayley. The silver haired male and blonde girl looked alarmed to see the two of them and froze for a second, giving Taehyung and Asia enough time to react. Instantly the two started racing towards them screaming bloody murder at the top of their lungs. 

"V? What are you doing?" Namjoon started to run.

"Hurry!" Hayley yelled.

But it took too long for the light haired couple to run away as Taehyung was on Namjoon in an instant and Asia was on Hayley's tail, hand stretched out to her name tag. Namjoon turned just before Taehyung could rip his name tag off and the two met hands, each pulling other close but also trying to keep a distance. Meanwhile, Asia grabbed the back of Hayley's shirt right as the blonde girl turned and reached for Asia's shoulder. But Asia grabbed her arm and kept it a distance above her head, stepping in close to the blonde to wrap an arm around her back and grab her name tag. It all happened so fast as Asia used Hayley's arm she was holding to pull her and rip her name tag off. All while this happened, Hayley had reached for Asia's name tag as well, but aimed too high and instead accidentally hit Asia in the jaw. 

"Oh my god are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you" Hayley quickly apologised, hands reaching out to the shorter girl.

"I'm okay, are you okay I pulled a little hard on your arm? I'm sorry if I pulled your hair on accident" Asia also apologised, panting through a grin. 

While this happened, Taehyung tripped Namjoon to the floor, flipping the elder over and ripping his name tag off. Hearing the velcro of the name tag rip, Asia switched her attention to see Taehyung holding the rappers name tag and instantly the two of them start jumping up and down celebrating. They cheered as they clapped hands still jumping before running away screaming out of joy. 

(Fast Forward) 

Gena and Hoseok ran into Jimin, where Gena got her name tag ripped. Yoongi had been eliminated by Jimin, leaving Alexis to fend for herself but was eliminated by Jungkook and Kara. Maria got eliminated by Taehyun while Asia jumped and piggyback rode on Jin's back. The players left were Jungkook, Kara, Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Asia. 

Right now Taehyung and Asia were trying to cool down and catch their breath after running away from Jimin and Jin. Asia stood while fanning Taehyung as he laid on the couch panting. 

"Oh hyung" they both looked around. 

"Oh Jungkookie, there you are" Taehyung jumped to his feet. 

"Did you get enough rest?" Jungkook put on his sweetest smile.

"I can't run anymore" Asia said to Kara.

"I've had to pee for like twenty minutes now" Kara admitted. 

Asia burst into laughter making Taehyung look at her to see what she was laughing at. With the distraction, Jungkook raced to Taehyung who was quick to turn and start running away. Asia went to turn and start running but Kara quickly grabbed her hadns and pulled her close to reach for her name tag. But Asia did what every people would do in that position and fell to her back. Kara yelped almost falling over as the sudden drop of weight took her by surprise. Jungkook was faster than Taehyung wans able to grab onto him in no time as Taehyung spun around push Jungkook away. Kara tried lifting Asia up but with her short legs Asia was able to plant a foot against Kara's stomach and push her a good distance away as she screamed for Taehyung. 

 "Jungkook please I need to go save my girl" Taehyung laughed as he made fast movement to push Jungkook's hands away.

"Sorry Hyung, I can't let you" Jungkook reached for Taehyung's back again. 

The two boys danced around pushing each other and trying to grab each others shirts. Jungkook tried tripping Taehyung but he was quick to move his feet out of the way. Meanwhile the two girls were stuck in the same position as Asia screamed that she was getting a cramp in her hip and Kara kept screaming that she was going to pee if she kept pushing on her bladder.

"Get off my Yeobo!" a third voice yelled.

 All Asia knew was that all of a sudden Kara's weight was off of her letting her stumble to her feet and go running towards Taehyung. The two boys were too preoccupied to notice that she was running towards them. That was until Asia wrapped her arms around Jungkooks back and ripped him away from Taehyung and spun his away. Unknown to her, there was another person who had been following her close behind, Asia yelp seeing she had basically thrown Jungkook into them.

"Yeobo" Asia yelped seeing Hoseok.

"Mianhae Yeobo, I hate to do this" He grabbed her hands.

Taehyung pushed Hoseok's hands away and went back to back with Asia, spiraling in a circle as Jungkook and Hoseok had them on both sides. It was constant game of push and pull trying to seperate the couple from each others back until Taehyung linked arms with Asia. He pressed their backs together and with a shout bendt over so that was Asia was basically laying on his back with her legs sticking out behind him. Taehyung screamed as he started to spin a circle with Asia laying on his back, her legs serving almost like a weapon and making Jungkook and Hoseok fall to the floor in laugher.

"What is he doing?" Hoseok cackled pointing at the spinning couple.

Taehyung stayed spinning with Asia on his back for a little longer until he got dizzy and tired and just collapsed right on his face. Asia groaned at the uncomfortable landing but quickly rolled off of Taehyung's back as he panted just staying still. The other two members were still laughing too much at what they had just witnessed. The couple laid on the floor too tired and spent to each fight or move when the other members gained control of themselves again. They didn't even put up a fight when Hoseok and Jungkook each took hold of one of their name tags and ripped them off.

The game ended with Jungkook being the winner of the name tag game, of course the Golden Maknae. 

~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that chapter was so long ughhhhh please forgive me >.