Not filmed scene; Oh, you like to cook too?

BTS works part time!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry for a late update, I've been trying to update at least once a week but oh my gosh so much time has just flown by. Please forgive me, I got caught up in following BTS Wings tour and GOT7 activties especially with what happened with Jackson. Also if you guys like watching reaction videos to kpop songs and vlogs, here are some that I watch; Kspazzing, KMReacts, Katja and Becky, Feash Baon, also Heyitsfeiiii, i watch these channels almost everyday cause they're really funny people, so check them out, big fan to all of these channels. I'm not getting anything out of advertising them, I just want these channels to get more attention cause I think they deserve it. 

Korean

English

Other Languages

~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi sighed deeply coming home from work with Hoseok, his lean body slugging inthe arm chair as he covered his face with his hands. It was the end to his first week working with Hoseok and Asia, the next couple challenge would be filmed in two days, he had absolutlely no idea what they would be doing or how it work out since there were three on a team now. What he did know was that he did not like Asia, and it was no real reason but he knew he didn't like her. And he also knew that Asia knew he didn't like her, her expressive eyes and actions told him. Whenever he saw her, his mood would turn sour and his tolerance would be nonexistent, weird since he always put up with the maknae lines . 

(Small Recap of the Week)

Yoongi was not happy, really not happy as he rode the van with Hoseok that would take them to Starbucks where Asia was awaiting. His arms were crossed over his red cardigan, his dark eyes peering out the van's window and sighing every five seconds. Hoseok told him what kind of stuff he does working and it honestly sounded so exhausting and not things that Yoongi was looking forward to. He closed his eyes thinking back to last night when PD Nam broke the news to him and the other members.

 "What? You're pairing me with Asia and Hoseok, why? Why? What did I do to you?" Yoongi stood to his feet abruptly.

"No, why? Did you do something to me?" PD Nam furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"Why couldn't you pair me with Jungkook and Hayley?" Yoongi pointed to the maknae who perked his head up at the sound of his name. 

"What's wrong with Asia?" PD Nam folded his arms over his chest.

"Yeah what's wrong with Asia?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow from his place on the couch. 

Yoongi flushed deeply, biting his bottom lip as he looked between Hoseok and PD Nam. He didn't have an answer to what why he didn't want to be paired with Asia, it was more than he didn't like how she didn't care for her apperance. But everytime he saw her, he got irrationally irritated and Yoongi didn't think he could go through the rest of the show perpetually angry.

"Do you have a problem with Asia?" PD Nam leaned a bit towards Yoongi who lowdered his head.

"No" Yoongi shook his head.

"Then It's settled, you'll go with Hobi tomorow to work, night boys" PD Nam smiled cheekily before letting himself out.

 Right away when they entered the cafe and towards the employee back room, he knew he wasn't going to have a good time. Even before they opened the two way swinging door, they could hear yelling and cackling and upon entering they could see a total of four people in the back all laughing. Asia and Brian were laughing as they were aruging about what color this bag of kale chips was while Ethan and Christine were just cackling. They kept pushing each other and sticking their fingers in each other faces, which Hoseok thought was kind of rude, but seeing as they were laughing he dismissed it.

" the bag is red, you just can't see that cause you're colorblind" Brian waved his hand like he was dismissing Asia.

"So are you hoe, or did you forget, the bag is green" Asia smacked Brian's hand out of her face. 

Hoseok rasied an eyebrow wondering why they were arguing over such a useless thing. He tapped Ethan's shoulder asking what was going on.

"Asia and Brian are both colorblind, Asia can't really see red so yellow looks green to her and Brian can't really see green, so yellow looks reddish to him" Ethan explained holding up the chip bag that was in fact yellow. 

In the middle of arguing, Asia stopped spotting the tall Korean star standing near the door and perked up, immediatly forgetting about the argument. She skipped around Brian, completely stopping him from making a vaild argument as he turned to see her jump right in front of Hoseok with a grin. 

Yoongi watched from behind Hoseok, noticing an instant change in 's body when he saw that Asia had noticed him. Hoseok's shoulders perked up and his posture straightened out with his back straightening out and his head held higher. He continued watching as Asia skipped to right in front of Hoseok with a wide bright teeth growing grin, he took in her appearance of a dark blue shirt that was too big for her and loose khaki jeans with her black vans. Her bun bobbed with her head as she nodded to something that Hoseok asked her, her grin still spread across her face. 

"Oh who's behind you?" Asia asked craning her head around Hoseok.

"Yoongi-a will be joining us from now on, there was an uh accident with his partner" Hoseok tried his best to explain.

"Oh" Asia said, her full lips forming a little 'O'.

But Yoongi could see how her wide grin slowly fell as soon as she had recongised it was him, and how the sparkle she had in her eyes vanished when Hoseok told her he'd be joining them. But what Yoongi also saw was how her hands started to enlace and her long fingernails pick and scratch at her cuticles before going up to softly pull at her small flower earrings and twist the back of them. That was before she smiled softly, her eyes lifting from the ground to him, but this smile didn't show her teeth or reach her eyes. 

And that was the start to the week of hell, as he liked to call it. Hoseok was right when it was pretty fast paced with everyone running around grabbing things here and there, doing two things at once. Throughout the week, he knew Asia was avoiding confronting him and bossing him around by giving him and Hoseok tasks that they could do together while she went and did other things, and also saying ' you can do it if you want it, if you don't want to then I can do it, it's not big deal but Yeobo can show you how to do it if you feel like doing it' almost after every request. She seemed like she was walking on eggshells whenever she was near him, avoiding his gaze and rather doing things by herself than inconvience him for help For example, Hoseok would be changing out trashes while he'd be doing dishes while she struggled lifting a heavy load of trash out of the bin just feet away from him, but never ask for his help. And every night he would come home exhasuted and a little bit of him dead inside, just like how he was right now, thankfully they didn't have to close since Asia and Ethan had switch shifts.

"Are you hungry? We're going to go get some snacks"  Jin tapped his shoulder, snapping the tired rapper out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, let me change" he nodded.

 It wasn't too late at night, but the sun had set already leaving the sky dark and shadowy. It seemed all the boys were going as they changed into sweats, gym shorts, and comfortable sneakers, a staff member ready to go with them as well. There was a local Asian market just a few miles from where they were staying, so it looked promising to have some snacks that they would recongize, plus Jin wanted to make dinner for them. The boys happily piled out of the van and into the market seeing that there was a Vietnamese resturant attached to the market, taking note to try and come here on a day off to try the food out. Jin grabbed a cart and started browsing the aisles looking for what he needed with Namjoon there for a second opinion. The other members sort of wandered of looking at other things like candy and chips.

The maknae line was of course goofing off since they  weren't under the supervision of the elders. They were jumping on each other, play fighting, throwing things at each other, running around the aisles laughing. Jimin jumped on Jungkook's back laughing while Taehyung filmed them as Jungkook's knee buckled a bit and they staggered. People in the same aisle made a face at the rowdy boys before making their way to a different aisle. That was then when Jimin looked ahead to a person just standing at the very front of the aisle, a package of raymen in the person's hands while their eyes browsed the other brands. 

"Is that Asia?" Jimin asked, pointing to the person. 

Jungkook and Taehyung looked to where he was pointing and indeed it was Asia. She was rid of her baggy work clothes and wore a light grey hoodie that hung to her midthighs but had on tight black leggings that clung to her legs like a second skin and black sandals with a little bow at her toes. Her brown hair that was usually in a tight messy bun was pulled back into a French braid, the end reaching her mid back, with a skinny headband pushing back her baby hairs. Her hands were covered with the sleeves of her sweater creating little sweater paws that she held the package of raymen in and a filled basket hanging from the crook of her elbow. 

"That is Asia" Taehyung nodded, his head tilting to the side.

"Lets go say hi" Jimin quickly jumped off Jungkook's back.

"Hey!" Taehyung went running after the laughing member.

Asia was considering which brand of noodles looked the most trustworthy since the brand she was usually got was sold out unfortunatly. She was lost in her thought until she heard a parade of footsteps coming stampeding towards her, her head turning to see what it was. But she was meet with Jimin coming to a skidding stop as Taehyung collided/jumped on Jimin's back, his small face appearing over Jimin's  shoulder. Jungkook was still a bit behind, walking slowly to where they were, his focus on the ground. 

"Hello" Jimin greeted with a grin.

"Remember me?" Taehyung smiled, poking a finger into his cheek.

"Oh hello, yes I remember you" Asia dipped her head, blushing a bit.

"What you doing here? Shopping?" Jimin pointed to her basket. 

"Oh yes, I need groceries" She nodded with a smile. 

"Jungkook-a say hi" Taehyun whispered to the younger member who had finally caught up.

Jungkook's body stiffened and looked down to the ground, his face almost parallel to the ground as a shy blush exploded over his face. His eyes went from the ground to Asia who had turned her attention from jimin to him. Quickly his eyes darted back to the ground, mumbling a soft 'hello' before his fingers went up to fiddle with the hair at the back of his neck. 

Taehyung and Jimin looked from Jungkook to Asia, noticing how her face softened and a different glow took affect when she turned her attention to Jungkook. She closed her eyes smiling sweetly at him, returning the greeting as Jungkook looked back up at her. The other two boy's could see Jungkook's body instantly relax and unwind with a look of her soft smile, but there was still a blush across his cheeks. 

"Want to meet other members?" Taehyung broke the silence 

"The other members are here?" Asia blinked.

"Yeach come on, we'll show you" Jimin grabbed her hand and started to run with her in tow.

"Yah Park Jimin! I was going to do that!" Taehyung yelled running after them.

"Too late" Jimin giggled, sticking his tongue out over his shoulder. 

Asia giggled as she was pulled in town by Jimin, her heavy basket weighing them down a bit. Jungkook was quick to catch up and try to roadblock Jimin, but the two shorties swerved around the younger member and continue running in search of the other members. 

~~~~~

Oh ny god this is my longest chapter so far, its word cound is  over 2k. I really coudn't sleep and this helped pass time, Sorry it so long, but I hope you guys enjoyed it, a little peek into what Yoongi things and where thing are headed. Love you all!!!