Behind the scene #1

BTS works part time!!

Authors Note: Okay so some of these challenges that will be coming up I got some inspiration from Running Man and also somethings that my friends and I do on our own. But thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented, thank you so much!!! ALso who has seen the new teasers for 'Not Today' and 'Spring Day'????? THEY LOOK SO GOOD, MY BODY IS NOT READY FOR WHEN THESE MVs GET DROPPED!!!!!!!!  YOU WILL NOT WALK ALONE??? MORE LIKE I WON"T BE ABLE TO WALK EVER AGAIN CAUSE ILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!! MAMA GONNA BE THE WALKING DEAD 

Okay now that I got that out, enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~

(Off Camera)

It was the end of the first day for the boys and boy were they exhausted. Jin and Namjoon had been the first ones to arrive home, now that all of them had different schedules, and were catching up on what they did at work. Namjoon had gotten paired with Kara, the firey redhead with fair skin, and Jin got paired with Gena, the curly haired girl. They were curious as to who got paired with Hayley, asking all the members as they got home. Jimin got paired with Maria, the curvy Latina, but he didn't seem to be upset at all as he smiled saying her name. Taehyung got paired with Alexis, the athletic curly haired blonde, jumping excitedly as he got home from his work at the burger joint. Yoongi was the next to come home, looking like ten years had been from his life as he flopped on the couch. 

"Hyung, who did you get paired with?" Jimin asked, pretty sure Yoongi was paired with Hayley.

"I got paired with Katherine" Yoongi sighed, rubbing his face exhausted. 

"What? That's means either Jungkook or Hobi is paired with Hayley" Jin said with wide eyes.

"It's probably Jungkook, he's the golden maknae so it would be his luck" Namjoon leaned back on his hands making a face.

At that exact moment, the door opened and it revealed Jungkook his face automatically scrunching up as he saw his elders eyeing him. He nervously smiled at them, getting beratted with questions even before he could take his shoes off. 

"Yah, who did you get paired with?" Jin stood pointing a finger at the youngest.

"What?" Jungkook played dumb.

"Yah yah just answer the question" Yoongi lifted his head.

"You're the one who got paired with Hayley, huh?" Namjoon approached the the maknae who just continued to grin.

"Who?" Jungkook was getting a kick out this.

"Don't play dumb, answer your elder" Jin joined in, stocking over to the giggling teen.

"Ah hyung, how was your day at work?" Jungkook giggled asking Jin.

By this point all the boys had ganged up on the younger boy, all telling him to answer the question and if he was the one who got paired with Hayler or not. The youngest member giggled, loving the fact he could agrivate his hyungs like this. It look until Jin said he would never cook for him again and Namjoon said he would break his headphones before JUngkook gave in.

"Working at a resturant is hard but Hayley really helped me" Jungkook grinned.

The rest of the boys exploded in 'I knew it' and 'Switch me'. Jungkook giggled going to his shared room with Taehyung to change into pajamas. The boys went back to what they were doing, talking about their days and what they thought of the girls. An hour had passed, the time nearing eleven at night and they were still missing one member; Hoseok. Namjoon was starting to get worried and was about to text the dancer asking if he was alright and ask where he was when the front door open. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung who were still in the living room watching a movie all looked at the member, barely recongizing him. 

The amount and type of exhausted that Hoseok felt was indescribable. He trudged through the front door and barley had energy to take his shoes off before just falling to his knees and onto his face. The boys went rushing to his side and flipped him over asking if he was alright, but he just motioned them to take him to the couch. Jin and Jimin carefully carried Hoseok to the couch and laid him down still asking if he was okay. There was small spots of chocolate and some other syrup on his cheek and his neck, his once neat hair was now haphazardly pushed back, his hands were a little sticky with caramel and the front of his pants were a bit wet. What exactly did he do at work? 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked looking him over.

"I'm so exhausted, more exhausted then after dancing to Fire" Hoseok groaned opening his eyes.

"What? What were you doing?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"I don't even know how such a small person could move so fast and do so much all at once" Hoseok began to tell his day.

At first the day was slow, letting Asia explain her routine and what she does at what time. He understood alittle bit, but with the language barrier it was a bit difficult to understand what a carafe was or what to do when making ice tea. But after VJ Jonghyun gave Asia back her little notebook with the translations, it was a lot better. Asia was able to tell him it was time to get ice, cups, sleeves, beans or the difference between cold brew and ice coffee, or how long a croissants gets heated up for. But after about two hours it was starting to pick up now that the students from the school across the streets was dismissed. This was the time that Hoseok got confused trying to keep up as Asia was telling him to grab tea pitchers while she got ice, or to hand her the tongs so she could grab something out of the oven.

It was the first day so he knew where nothing was, where things on the menu where, what things were called, and the proportions to some of the drinks. At some moments he just kind of stood back and watched as Asia hauled a buncket of ice to the bar, calling 'behind', 'left side' as she weaved through the other coworkers. When she would come back, she would have the bucket hanging off of her elbow while one hand held a small tub of 'signals', as she called them, and some dirty dishes in her other hand. He'd follow her to the back while she told him what milk jugs to get, what inclusions to get, and where they were. While he did this, she would put dishes in the sink to soak while putting away the dry dishes and grab some containers from the fridge. To be honest, Hoseok was sure Asia was an octopus the way she was able to grab beans from the cabinet, scoop some out to be grinded with one hand while the other hand was pouring hot water down the urn to rinse it out.

They had some down time as it was slow around closing time, letting him sit on a step stool in the back while he caught his breathe.

"Are you okay?" she asked squatting next to him as he panted.

"How are you so good at this? How can you look at things and know what to do?" he asked his stretching his arms out like he was grabbing something from shelves around him.

"It took a long time, butttt" Asia trailed off trying to find the right words, "you just sort of know what to do after a long time of doing it" 

"You're really good at your job, also really fast" he complimented giving athumbs up.

"Thank you" Asia blushed at the compliment. 

Ethan came back at that moment, blasting music from his phone singing to 'I Love You Baby' by Frank Sinatra, Asia jumped up, singing along with him, the two shorties dancing terribly and over dramatically to the old song. At one point where it was the 'you're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you' Asia laid on her stomach with her legs kicking in the air behind her, and her chin propped on her fist while one finger pointed at Hoseok. He giggled watching as she jumped to her feet and just kept singing to him spinning here and there while Ethan started using a whisk as a microphone. At the chours the two of them got in sync with a sort of side to side shoulder dance. Hoseok just kept watching chuckling, it was honestly adorable he wanted to join in. 

After closing right on time, Hoseok wanted to talk to Asia a bit more, but VJ Jonghyun told him it was late and they needed to go. He looked at Asia seeing her wiggle her fingers with a wide contagious grin, he did the same saying good night. As soon as he sat down in the van, all the energy he had was suddenly sapped from him and he was on the verge of falling asleep in the backseat. 

"I didn't think working at a coffee shop would be so much work" Jin felt exhausted just listening to all the stuff he had to do. 

"Hyung are you sure it's not just cause you're old" Jimin teased. 

"Who do you think you are?" Hoseok asked looking at the chuckling younger member.

That night the boys went to bed like rocks after their long hard days at work.