Episode 3; The first couple challenge

BTS works part time!!

A/N: OMG Comment below if you guys helped stream 'Spring Day' to 10M views!! I did, I only got three hours of sleep before I had to go to work hahah I even went to a nightclub with my friends and was still streaming it on my phone. I cried so much watching that MV, it really hit me in my soul guys especially Taehyung's part where he sings 'You know it all, You're my best friend'. I still loose it at that part, the whole MV and the song and the concept is so beautiful. I'm so proud of our boys and how far they have come, they really do deserve it. Anyways before I get too emotional now hahaha, enjoy! 

Remember:

Korean

English

Other languages 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok learned a few things about Asia over the course of the next week. Some of it was by observation, but most of it was by watching some cut scenes that PD Nam let him see.

1. She didn't wear clothes that fit her

He had noticed this about four days in when he kept seeing Asia tug her pants up and tug a sleeve from falling down her shoulder. The boys had found that Asia was 152 cm (5'0) tall and weight 56 kg (125lbs), but her pants looked like they were meant for someone three inches taller and twenty pounds heavier than her. Her pants were the most fitted around her thighs, but even then they were still pretty baggy. Her  white button up, instead of hitting her waist, went to almost her mid thigh and was about two sizes to big. Her small body seemed to be swallowed up in her button ups, plain t's, and jeans that were all too big for her. Also she always had her hair up in either a bun or twisted in a big clip, he didn't know how long her hair actually was.  

2. Asia had a very colorful vocabulary

Asia wasn't kidding when she said that she cursed alot. She could give Yoongi and Namjoon a run for their money. Even Hoseok, who was used to their cursing, was even taken back by some of the things that left Asia's mouth. PD Nam had let a few slip, but  he had to edit out the more explicit curses;

"How in the ? What the ? Who the ?" 

"Son of a titty biscuit"

" on a ing brick"

"Who's the dickbag that did this?"

3. Asia was the one her coworkers listened to the most

Jimin and Taehyung had caught him watching the first interview of Asia and her coworkers.

"Hyung? What are you watching?" Jimin peered over his shoulder.

"It's Asia supervisor, I want to see what her coworkers say about her" Hoseok answerd, feeling the boys get situated next to him.

"Why? Do you not like Asia?" Taehyung asked, also peering over his shoulder.

"No, I just want to see" Hoseok shook his head. 

He resumed the video, feeling that he wasn't  going to be left in peace with the two youngesters watching over his shoulders. This video was of Leanne, the supervisor who worked the most with Asia. 

"I've worked with her for almost a year now, everytime I've closed it's been with Asia, since all she does is close, so I know she has a good understanding of what to do and when to do things, and I trust that when I'm off my game she'll help me to get it in gear" Leanne explained, "usually if I have to go to another store to grab something that we're out of or if I go on lunch, I'll leave her in charge and tell her the things I want to get done and they usually all get done." 

"Do they really leave her in charge? She doesn't have the demeanor of a leader" Taehyung asked when they switched to the video of Asia introducing herself.

"Honestly, they do listen to her alot, if she askes someone to change out the trash and they do it" Hoseok nodded.

"Hello my name is Asia wait, should I introduce myself in Korean?" Asia sudddenly stopped, asking the person behind the camera.

"Whatever you're more comfortable with" they heard VJ Jonghyun tell her. 

"Oh okay," Asia cleared before starting again, "Hello my name is Asia and I'm twenty years old. I've worked at Starbuks for almost year now, and I love it"

The boys watched intently as she talked about what she liked, what she hoped for the show. All while she talked, her expressions were really big; talking with her hands, her eyes brightening and widening, her short legs would swing. At some point they could hear VJ Jonghyun chuckle silently behind the camera.

"I hope I get along with the other girls, but I talk alot and some people don't like that" Asia waved her hands in front of her as she spoke. 

"Honestly, seeing her like this, she's really cute" Jimin smiled seeing her shake her head furiously when asked if she had any hidden talents.

"She has a cute smile and dimples" Taehyung pointed to the imprints on her chin.

"Rap monster! Asia has cuter dimples than you!" Jimin shouted to the passing member.

"No one is cuter than me" Namjoon didn't stop walking.

"I beg to differ, look at this perfection" Jin said putting a hand under his chin as if to display his own face. 

"Yah! You! You're ugly" Hoseok laughed pointing at the eldest. 

But Hoseok learned the most about Asia at the first couple challenge they ever did. It was the girls first meeting as they were all told to meet them at an address early in the morning. The girls of course all dressed up trying to look their best since they weren't in their work uniforms. They stood lined up next to each other, introducing each toher while the boys stood across from them in their own line. They stood in front of what looked like a small shopping mall, but it was all empty. 

"Are you already?" PD Nam asked, using his directors cone to amplify their voice.

"Yes!" They nodded with a smiled.

"Wait, where's Asia?" PD Nam looked around trying to find the smaller girl.

"Hyung where's your girlfriend?" Jungkook asked as the elder's face fell.

"How did you not notice she's not here?" Jin chuckled pushing Hoseok's shoulder.

"Probably cause she's so small" Yoongi joked as hey continued to tease Hoseok.

"Yah! We can't start without my Yeobo, did you calll her?" Hoseok pointed to PD Nam.

"We're calling her now" he nodded as a coordi noona held her phone up. 

While the boys were nonstop teasing Hoseok that he didn't notice his girlfriend hadn't arrived yet and that he had lost her, they didn't notice the other girls whispering. They were whispering what kind of name is Asia and how rude to be late, wondering what she would look like. They were cute short as they heard a stampede of  running steps and a girlish yell. They stopped talking to see Asia come running their way, her face red from the exercise and the cold air against her face, she kept yelling sorry and mianhae until she was standing right next to PD Nam panting. She bowed deeply, her face almost parallel with her knees as she tried to catch her breathe. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late, my bus was late and I tried to run as fast as I could" she apologised, panting. 

"It's okay, things happen just try to call me next time" he smiled sweetly at her. 

He motioned for her to take her place with the other girls, which she did after she bowed to them repeating sorry over and over again. Asia stood next to Maria, and instantly anyone could tell Asia didn't belong. While the other girls wore decorative scarves, tight skinny jeans, fashionable flannels, and bomber jackets Asia had on an oversized gret knit sweater that reached her knees over black jeans that seemed to fit her and some black lace up boots. Her dark brown hair was up in its usual high bun and she wore no make up compared to the other girls who curled and styled their hair.

Hoseok smiled brightly at her, sending her tiny hearts with this thumb and forefinger as she smiled just as brightly using her arms to make a big heart over her head. Yoongi slapped his stomach asking if they were an acutal couple, the other boys chuckling. 

"Okay, now that were are all here, we're going to play a game involving the couples" PD Nam quikly said it in Korean for the boys.

"Have you all watched Running Man?" he asked, the reaction instant as they nodded.

"We're going to be playing a game that they play alot on that show, can you guess?" 

Kara raised her hand quickly.

"Name tag game?" she asked, the boys applauding her guess. 

"Yes, you guys are going to be playing couple name tag, but with every couple get into fights" this part had them all intrigued, "and when couples fight, they''ll want to step away from each other for alittle bit."

"I swear if there is a plot twist" Namjoon whispered under his breathe.

"It's going to be a battle of boyfriend versus girlfriend" shock filled the members and the girls.

"The couples are going to be getting mixed up" PD Nam yelled, the boys falling into chaos. 

~~~~~~~
Oh my god I can't wait for 'Not Today' to get released in a couple hours, its going to be so lit! Remeber the goals: 12M views in 24 hours, 1M comments, and 1M likes! We can do this ARMYs, lets break our own record again! Hope you guys enjoy, and hope you guys help our boys into history!