Episode 5 cont.

BTS works part time!!

A"N: Okay for just a first disclaimer that there is going to be a lot of dialoud in this chapter, I know I usually put in a paragrapah of just like one things, even if its just like Jin drinking a cup of water. But I've been wanting more interactions with the girls so that their friendships can grow, and we can get to see more of their characters. 

Korean

English

Other Languages

~~~~~~

The challenges for the episode were over letting all the couples just relax and enjoy some snacks that were out for everyone. Also letting the girls get better acquainted with each other since they hadn't been properly introduced to each other. The boys had been standing in a group enjoy slices of watermelon and chips talking amongst themselves when all of a sudden they could hear cheering from the other side of the room. With curious eyes, they all turned towards the source and instantly were confused. For some reason, they all could hear the cheering and screaming but couldn't find the source of what it was. Neither could they find the girls, who were just a couple feet away not too long ago.

The girls had crowded around the snack table starving out of their mind as they picked and stacked the choices on little paper plates. With the cameras still rolling and the boys around, each tried to eat daintly and pretty as they could, trying to look somewhat attractive after all the exercise they had done. Kara and Alexis were conversing on how they were starving and wanted to eat more but didn't want to look fat, all trying to find somewhere to sit. They found themselves sitting part of a small circle that was Hayley and Alexis on the ground just a bit away from the boys introducing themselves. 

"Hi I'm Kara, weird to have taken this long for us to talk to each other" Kara said as she sat crossed.  

"Well I mean most of the time were with those gorgeous men over there at work" Gena suddenly pipped in, her plate barely filled with an assortment of fruit.

"Get that right, the only time I'll be glad to go to work" Kara gave a side eye to the group of boys goofing off.

"Only time I question my uality" Alexis smirked making the other girls giggle. 

"But seriously. are you guys starving too?" Alexis suddenly whispered, her hand going to her stomach.

"Oh my god, it's not only me. I want to go ham on that snack table, but I don't want to seem fat on camera" Hayley sat up from laying on her back.

"Those sandwhiches look bomb" Kara made a face as she looked back at the snack table. 

Just at the same time Maria and Asia passed through their line of vision looking all kinds of suspicious. Maria had her hoodie on despit the heater being on making it fairly hot inside the recreation building, her arms were also wrapped tight around her torso while she held her head down trying to hold in laughs. Asia stood next to  with a plate in each hand piled high with the exact same sandwhiches Kara was talking about, also the front of her shirt seemed to be oddly shaped around her lower stomach despit being an oversized shirt. The two girls couldn't make it anymore obvious that they were up to something making the other girls curious to what they were doing. What made it even more suspicious was that fact that Maria and Asia were both heading towards a door that looked like it lead into an office or a small study room. 

"What are you guys doing?" Gena asked as they all slide into the room. 

"Shhhhh, close the door hurry" Maria whispered loudly motioning for them to hurry up. 

There was a small table inside the room that was short two chairs for the girls to sit in. The door clicked close behind Hayley who was the last to come in before Asia and Maria revealed why they were acting so weird. Pulled from the front of her hoodie Maria pulled out two whole boxes of cookies, two apples, and two bags of chips. Asia set the plates of sandwhiches down before lifting the front of her shirt up a bit to show the two sodas held in the waistband of her leggings and a box of instant ramen. To answer the question of how the ramen was going to be cooked, Maria then fished a closed thermos of her filled with hot water provided by the staff from her front jacket pocket. 

"Oh my god, you guys really snuck all this to eat in here?" Kara was in disbelief.

"Hell yeah, I am an ugly eater I'm not about to show all of Korea how many cookies I can eat in one sitting" Asia exaspherated as she unwrapped a sandwhich.

"Literally we were talking about how hungry we were but we don't want to be filmed eating, so she comes up with the idea of sneaking all this and hiding somewhere to eat like we're some peasats" Maria sat in a chair cackling. 

"There's enough to share if you guys want" Asia waved her hand over their stolen goodies as she climbed to sit on the edge of the table. 

It  didn't take two offers for the other girls to dig right into the cookies, sandwhiches, chips, and even the sodas being shared between them. No cameras or handsome idols to intimidate them while they ate as they let loose and stuffed themselves after their amazing amount of self control. One box of cookies had been devoured, leaving the other untouched before there was any real conversation besides 'can I have a drink?', 'you want the other half?', or 'can you pass the chips?'. 

"Asia" Gena said her light eyes staring right to the short Asia.

"Hm?" Asia hummed around a chunk of apple. 

"You have J-Hope and Suga, how does that work out having two 'boyfriends'?" Gena asked catching the other girls attention.

"You mean at like work?" Asia asked cocking her head to the side.

""Yeah, like does either one get jealous of the other? Does Suga get mad that you call J-Hope yeobo?" 

Asia had a scrunched up look on her face as she looked back at the past week and a half of working with the two of them. To say it was the complete opposite of what Gena had asked would be the understatment of the year. Biting her bottom lip and rubbing the back of her neck, Asia's bottom lip tugged back in a downwards direction exposing her teeth as she let out a small sound.

"Not really, Yoongi is more like the third wheel, he doesn't get jealous over anything or act like he's in a 'relationship' with me I guess you can say, it feels more like he's my boyfriend's best friend that's trying to see if I'm worthy of Hoseok" Asia bit the inside of her cheek as she explained.

"That must be so awkward all the time when you and J-Hope are being all cute and coupley and then there' stoic judging Suga in the background" Hayley said as the girls burst into laughter. 

"You and J-hope do act like a legit couple, throwing each other hearts and calling each other Yeobo, that s cute" Maria leaned back in her chair as she spoke.

"Girl we are all living ever ARMYs dreams right now, we can't just not come through for ever other ARMY out there, okay?" Asia chuckled. "I bet every other fangirl out there, whatever fandom with whatever bias, would do the same thing" 

"That's true, but Jungkook is too scared of girls, you saw the way he frooze up at the paper kiss game" Hayley said as she nibbled on a cookie.

"He's a baby and you're a hot babe, of course he'd freeze up, the closest thing to a girl he is around is probably Holly, and Holly isn't even a girl" Alexis waved a hand towards the door that seperated them from the boys. 

"Another true statement" Kara pointed with a corner of her cut sandwhich. 

"I'm not a babe" Hayley was going to add in more to that sentence but was cut off.

A parade of 'Oh hell no you are fine", "Look at you, you're a goddess", "You look like a Victora Secret model", and other quotes of praise came spilling from the girls mouths before Hayley could even finish her sentence. An instant dark blush washed over her face.

The priase then turned into loud bursts of laughter as the girls realized how loud they were being from ganging up on Hayley with their compliments. 

"Do think they've noticed we're gone?" Alexis asked popping a cookie in .

"We have been in here for awhile and we've been pretty loud, surprised someone hasn't come barging in yet" 

As if on cue a staff member opened the door and popped their head in. They all froze as the staff member took in the fact of all the wrappers and trash on the table and the guilty looks upon their faces. 

"Um, you guys have to come back out here, we're wrapping up" the staff member said catching all their eyes.

"Oh okay, we'll be out in a second" 

As soon as the door was closed, sighs of relief and giggles left their lips. Trash was picked up leaving no trace of their mini hideout before filing out the door one by one. The boys all made faces seeing them all come out of the room looking undeniably guilty with their bitten back smirks and little giggles.

"What were you doing in there?" Hoseok asked, his eyebrows bunched up together. 

 "Oh nothing just talking" Asia shrugged trying to keep a straight face.

Right then Asia looked passed Hoseok to Maria who was off standing next to Namjoon and Kara when she connected eyes with Asia. With a sly smirk, Maria pulled her hand out of her hoodie pocket to show a unwrapped sandwhich and took a bit before quickly putting it back into her pocket. Asia couldn't resist bursting out into a small giggle that caught Hoseok's attention as he raised an eyebrow down at her. 

"Be right back" Asia put a hand on Hoseok's arm before bouncing off to Maria. 

Hoseok pouted his dark eyes following her as she skipped up to the taller Latina who erupted into chuckles at the cute sight of her skipping much like a bunny towards her.

"Hyung" Hoseok slapped a hand lightly against the white haired rapper, "Look."

"What?" Yoongi lazily looked to where the dancer was pointing.

From where they were they just watched the interactions between the two girls. Yoongi noticed that Asia had this little habit of hers when she talked to people that were significantly taller than her. She would either stand a good distance away from the person or stand close to them but she would go on her tip toes periodically. He figured she had picked it up so people didn't have to crane their neck down so much, just like Maria was doing as there was at least two feet between them. Maria pulled her sandwhich out of her pocket and offered it to Asia who perked up and took a generous bite out of it. At this exact moment, the other girls flocked over and proceeded to feed the smaller girl even though they had stuffed their faces just minutes ago. 

"The other girls really like Asia,  yah she's looks like Jimin" Hoseok joked as Asia's cheeks were stuffed enough to puff out.

"Aigoo,  I want to bit her" Taehyung suddenly popped in, his face scrunching up as Asia hopped on her tip toes while looking around absentminded. 

"Why are you guys even like this?" Yoongi sneered, scrunching his nose up a little. 

"Ahhh are we all admiring our girls? Look at how cute they are"Jin sighed joining in.

"This is starting to cross the line between creepy and stalkerish" Yoongi's eyebrows meet"yah in the middle of his deep frown. 

The other boys ignored Yoongi's small snide remarks.

"Aish, look at how well Asia and Hayley get along" Taehyung side eyed Yoongi.

What?

Yoongi went from looking down at his phone to his eyes zooming in on the two girls mentioned. Hayley had feed Asia a cookie that she took hold of with ehr teeth and broke half of it off before offering the unbitten half back. Hayley grinned down at the brunette before opening and engulfing the piece from her fingers. The two smiled at each other before conversing about something that had them in giggles and almost doubling over. Yoongi's was deadpanned on with a blank frown.

"What's wrong Hyung? Isn't it cute how well they get along? Shouldn't we be glad our girlfriend are becoming friends? Why the long face Hyung? Is something the matter" Taehyung smirked leaning in closer with every question with his eyebrow getting higher and higher in question. 

"You get any closer and you're going to have a long face" Yoongi turned to Taehyung, making the younger retreat chuckling.

Hoseok  crossed his arms over his chest with a look of slight understanding but also confusion written on his face as he made eye contact with Yoongi who froze a bit under the dancer's stare.  Yoongi pursed his lips slightly trying to find a way around the fact he didn't like how Hayley, the one who had caught his eye, and Asia, the one who he was constantly annoyed with, were getting close. 

"Oh wow, look at Kara and Alexis they are getting along so well, good for V and Rapmonster" Suga said with what anyone could detect was fake enthusiasm. 

Yoongi was voted the third scariest member in the group, guess who was one of the other two before him. 

~~~~

What do you guys all think???? Do you like the character interaction between the girls? And yes I knwo they were eating quite alot, but you know what food brings people together okay? And girls, we eat alot, alot more than you think especially in a group. For some reason, get a bunch of hugnry girls in a group and its like their hunger becomes on and we jsut feast until every single one of us is full enough to burst.