Episode 5: You can rely on me even if you don't want to

BTS works part time!!

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait I really don't know what's been going on with my memory lately, I've been forgetting all sorts of things and can't seem to focus on one thing without getting distracted; But oh well, is anyone going to Kcon??? I want to go to Kcon LA and kind of been harassing the KconUSA twitter, pretty sure they're tired of me and want to block me. Also GUCCI twitter I'm pretty sure is going to block me soon if I keep tweeting to them that they need to hire V as a model for them. Okay so for these challenges I got them Running Man again, the episode where HaHa's wife comes on the show for the first time. 

~~~~~~~~~

Just by looking at the setup, Yoongi was exhausted. He didn't know what they were doing or what all these things were for, but he was tired just by looking at it all. He was also still in a bitter mood from when Jin invited Asia to cook dinner with him; after she had fallen asleep on their couch Hoseok had carried her to the apartment the cordi noona's were all staying in to see if it was alright if she spend the night with them. The next morning when Jimin and Taehyung went to go wake her up in the morning, they found she had already left with a VJ hyung who didn't mind dropping her off back home. While Yoongi was guiltily pleased she had left before all them, he couldn't stand hearing all the disappointed sighs and complaining that they couldn't have breakfast or hang out with Asia more. It drove him insane, he really didn't understand why the boys were all so smitten by the short forever grinning barista, thankfully Yoongi seemed to have Namjoon back in his right mind. 

Even still that didn't help his mood out right now looking at all the equipment that was set up for the second couple challenge. There were exercise equipment, a large circle made out of cones, table with some baskets, and some mats set up in front of them. All of them were also dressed in black athletic leggings and matching t-shirts; the open relationship teams color being blue. Whatever all this had to do with Yoongi wanted no part of it whatsoever.

"Are you all ready?" PD Nam caught their attention.

"Yes" they all nodded, keying into the details of what today's episode would be about.

"In all relationships you should be able to depend on each other no matter what, know that you are there for each other through thick and thin" PD Nam explained before going on to repeat in English, "That is why all of today's challenges are about you depending on each other to pass the challenges" 

What? 

"I'm going to shove my fist down my throat" Yoongi said through gritted teeth as he fake cheered at the announcement. 

Thankfully his mic wasn't able to pick that up nor was anyone able to hear him. 

Challenge one: 

The boys of the couples were to lay on the mats stomach side up with their legs straight in the air and hands up while the girls were to link hands and place their hips against the boys feet and bend their knees so that their feet were not touching the ground. This position is much like if you were playin with a child and they wanted to pretend they were flying. The couples got into the position, save for the three-way relationship, all them bashfull and blushing as the boys used their sturdy legs to lift the girls. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Asia just made faces and watched wondering how they would work out for them. 

 "For you guys, it's going to be different since there's three of you" PD Nam went flipping through his paper to find the position he had found for them. 

'No Sherklock' (I wonder just who thought this) 

"This is for you guys" He flipped a paper around to show them. 

This was a joke right? That's what Yoongi wanted to think when he saw what PD Nam wanted them doing; it was a three man push up, with only two feet touching the ground. He looked at his wrists, all those night in the studio and writing lyrics just about gave him carpal tunnel, but he didn't even doubt that Hoseok had the arm strength for this exercise. But looking down at Asia's wrist, he saw her wringing and rubbing at them like she already knew she wouldn't be able to handle this. But none the less, Hoseok got into the pushup formation since he thought he'd be able to handle the weight of them all. Yoongi positioned himself a little in front of Hoseok so that he could do the same, except his feet were linked over Hoseok's shoulders. Asia did the same, apologising as she put her feet on each other Yoongi's shoulders so that his head was between her ankles. 

"The last couple to keep their position the longest will be the winner of this challenge and be allowed to sit out the rest of today's challenges, but at verious times I will order you to do leg lifts or push ups in your case. Remember this is about relying on each other, girls you are relying on them to not drop you and boys you are relying on them to help push you" PD Nam looked at all the couples seeing the glint change in their eyes.

"Time will start now" he blew a whistle. 

PD Nam had inticipated that this would be a long challenge given some of the boys leg strength and their stamina. He had also predicted that Namjoon would be the first out, the boy was fit but his legs were like tubes. Minutes passed, leg lifts were achieved as well as push ups, before it was Jin who was out next. Duringa leg lift Gena had misplaced her knee, meaning to put it against the back of his thigh it slipped and went straight to his crotch. It was a pretty aggressive drop that almost cost Jungkook and Hayley who were next to them. Legs were started to look shaky right as Taehyung was unable to achieve four leg lifts and thus was booted from the challenge.

 Yoongi's wrists were starting to shake, he could feel Hoseok shaking behind him each time they did a push up. Sweat formed at his brow as he puffed closing his eyes just as they finished another risky shaky push up. Why was he doing this? So he could have a sense of achievement or feeling of connection to Asia if they were to win? He didn't even like her, he didn't even like exercise or competition, he could just give up right now and save some energy. HIs elbow was just about to bend and give out.

"Yeobo? Are you doing okay?" Asia's strained voice squeaked from in front of him.

"I"m doing okay" Hoseok was panting. 

This whole time they were all too focused and tired to even try and even speak let alone shout motivational things like the other couples were doing, but this seemed to have an affect. Beneath his feet Hoseok had been shaking with each push up feeling  like his elbows were going to lock up, but the next one they did together was busted out in a second. Yoongi could still feel the quivering of Asia as she gathered energy to speak.

"Yoongi-shi" she panted. 

He was to tired to answer.

"Don't give up on us" he heard her hiss through her teeth as she sank for another push up. 

Yoongi just nodded, body sinking down and pushing back up to continue on. It was just them versus Jungkook and Jimin now, the ones known for the strongest legs in the group. Time continued to past, the elminiated teams cheering on who they thought would win while they strained to complete their exercises without panting or giving out a grunt. Though he could tell her energy was sapped, Asia continued telling them to keep on and stay with them. Yoongi was about to forfeit the challenge just so he wouldn't hear Hoseok scream Asia's name anymore. Yoongi blew a piece of matted hair out of his face, he had come this far might as well just go all the way and win this challenge. He huffed closing his eyes for another push up, his body shaking like a stripper whose rent was due tomorrow as he sank down. He could feel Asia and Hoseok already forcing themselves back up while he was still stuck in the lowered position. This was bad, with his lowered position and his feet on Hoseok's shoulder who was already at the arm extended positon, his weight was more on his hands and he could feel Asia's weight shift back onto him as she pushed herself up. There was only one way this could go; just like that Yoongi's thin arms gave away from beneath him and he went face first into the ground with Hoseok falling beneath him and Asia on top. 

"AHHHHHHHH I was rooting for you" Taehyung slapped his thigh as the three grunted exhausted. 

Winner: Jimin

Challenge two: 

Since the first challenge required so much exercise PD Nam decided to let them take a break for a few minutes in the next challenge. Jimin and Maria were allowed to sit and watch the rest of the couples compete. Yoongi looked at the table that was brought to stand in front of Jungkook and Hayley holding two baskets, one empty and the other holding square pieces of thin paper. He looked PD Nam dead in the eye who was about to speak but caught the white haired rappers eyes and immediatly started laughing. He wanted to spoon his own eyes out at this point. 

With relationships, there is going to be intimacy and the need to be on the same page. Which is why the kiss paper game is appropriate for the fact that it simulates the physcial intimacy of a kiss withouth lips actually touching but also that each part of the couple needs to be coordinated to move the paper. Each couple is going to get a minute to play, save for the three person couple that will get a minute and a half, and which couple gets the most wins. To start off it was Jungkook and Hayley where Jungkook looked like he wanted to spoon his eyes out more than Yoongi did. 

It was comical to watch the other couples as it included alot of having to hold each others heads or shoulders, necks turtling back, and alot of almost accidental kissing thath ad them screaming. Jungkook, for once, was not in the lead with the most papers transfered a he only got four papers transfered. The one in the lead was actually Taehyung with twelve papers, watching Taehyung and Alexis had them all screaming cause they were so synchronized and had so much speed. Namjoon was teasing them asking if they practiced on their breaks at work.

"PD Nam" Aia rasied her hand as the table was move to in front of them.

"Yes?" he hummed, smiling brightly at her.

"Can I have a chair that I can kneel on?" Asia asked pointing to all their height differences.

The transferring for the other couples had been easy since the girls were all 5'5-5'9, so the boys didn't have to bend down that much casue the height difference wasn't that bad. But there was almost a foot difference between  Asia,Hoseok, and Yoongi and she was stood in the middle of them so they both had to get the paper from her.

"I'm sorry, but you're already getting extra time and none of the other girls were allowed to have a chair, its be an unfair advantage" PD Nam shook his head. 

"Oh it's okay" Asia nodded. 

Yoongi was sure he was going to get a crink in his neck by the end of the time limit. Hoseok was the first person, so he was the first one to pick up the paper as the stop watch get off. Turning to Asia with his head craned down, his eyes went wide when he felt Asia grab the back of his neck and yank him down to her as she went on her tip toes to place against the other side of the paper and suction it to hers. As soon as she pulled back with the paper, Hoseok was already leaning down to pick up the next one. Turning to Yoongi, it seemed any fear or intimidation she had against him was nonexistent as she grabbed the sides of his face to hold him still so she could press the paper against his lips. Yoongi was quick to breath in and suction it to his mouth, fighting through how shocked he was.  Through the minute and half they had, Asia was a little handsy as she kept holding onto their shoulders, the sides of their heads, the back of their necks, doing whatever so she could get the paper to and from. 

"Stop" PD Nam clicked the stopwatch. 

Asia looked at him with a corner of paper in before blowing it out. Coordi noona's went counting the paper as they stood back hoping that they were able to beat Taehyung's score. 

"11" the coordi noona held up the last piece of paper.

 The three of them let out sounds of disappointment that they were just short two papers from winning. 

Winner: Taehyung

Challenge three

They had their break and now it was onto a challenge that required just a little bit of exercise, not as much as the first one though. This was a challenge that blended the first and second challenge in the fact that the couples had to depend on each other and be in sync. The couples were lead to the large circle that was made out of cones. Each couple was going to have to carry each other before running around the cones once and when they reach the starting line again, the cople was going to have to switch and run around the circle again. For Yoongi, Hoseok, and Asia the requirment they had was that Asia had to carry one of them at some point to make it fair. Yoongi stood out of the way as Asia jumped on Hoseok's back just like the other girls did at the starting line, preparing for the blow of the whistle. 

When it did, it was on as the boys went taking off around the cones running as fast as they could. The boys finishing the first round about was nothing special intil it got to the girls having to carry the boys. Poor Kara who was all skin and bones with no muscles at all fell over as soon as Namjoon got on her back. Jungkook was really heavy compared to Hayley as she strained to take each step with the overgrown teen on her back. Yoongi hoped Asia would just have Hoseok jumped on her back real fast as they arrived at the start line. Asia jumped off the dancer's back and ran at Yoongi, who he thought would turn around and tell him to get on her back like the other girls were telling the other members. But instead, she grabbed his arm without a word and then did a weird sideways squat as she reach in between his legs and grabbed the back of one of his knees and pull hims forward. The sound that came out of him was an unrecongizable crossover of a curse word and a yelp as thepr found himself laying across Asia's shoulder in a fireman carry.

"What the!" Jimin yelled pointing at them.

 Yoongi didn't want to know what they looked like as the other couples started bursting out into laughter at the sight of them. But that was until Asia took off carrying him while they were still struggling to get started, leaving the sounds of surprise and screams behind them. Yoongi was really surprsied that Asia was able to carry him, it wasn't like he weight alot but he hadn't considered that she was very strong, but now that he thought about it he had seen her carry four jugs of milk at once. When they arrived at the start line, it seemed they all had given up and just cheered them on clapping and shouting. Asia let Yoongi down from her shoulders as he held his head down a bit embarrassed.

"Girl look at them legs" Maria said patting Asia's calves.

"Never skip leg day!" Hayley laughed motioning as if she was putting Asia's legs on display. 

"Hold on feel her calf" Maria said as she squeezed said calf. 

Suddenly the girls all flocked to feel Asia's legs up just as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and squated stretching the shirt over her knees embarrassed. The girls laughed sitting around in their own circle as she yelled for them to stop when they still kept trying to grab her ankle or her thigh. The boys didn't know why it was so funny to the girls as they all start talking and flexing their legs or arms to show off any of their muscles. 

Winner: Hoseok and Yoongi 

~~~~

So of course heres an extra long chapter for the long wait. It almost hit 3K word count, but hope you enjoy it!!! Love you guys, please comment or upvote if you like it or tell me your thoughts.