Episode 4; The bad news

BTS works part time!!

(Off Camera)

 

The boys had gotten into a routine of what time they had to get up, get ready, and leave in order toget to work on time. Their shedules were all different so sometimes while the rest of the boys were getting ready, Jimin and Yoongi would be getting up in the early morning to open at the grocery store or coffee shop. Then later Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin would get ready for work, and then Hoseok and Namjoon would leave in the afternoon to work the late shift. But they would all end up at the apartment later on talking about their hard days, helping massage any sore bones. They would talk about the things they learned about their jobs, what they did, but mostly they talked about their girls mostly. 

Jin and Yoongi were up in the morning getting ready to go to work when, PD Nam suddenly came banging on their front door. Usually he didn't come when it was at least ten minutes before they were supposed to leave, so to come almost a half hour before hand was shocking. Jin was the first to reach the door as the banging continued, waking some of the other members who didn't have to be at work for a few more hours. PD Nam greeted the eldest member before making a bee line to the white haired rapper who was sleepily putting a sweater on. 

"Yoongi-a, there's been a complication, you don't have to go to work today" PD Nam explained to Yoongi.

"What happened?" Yoongi's sleepy eyes squinted a bit in confusion. 

"Katherine's work just called me, she texted her boss last night saying she quit" the news was broken to the rapper.

"What? What's going to happen the rest of  the show?" Yoongi was quick to start worrying.

"We'll get it figured it out by tonight, but we'll work something out, for now just try to go back to sleep" PD Nam patted a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. 

With that, Yoongi stripped back into his pajamas while Jin tried to ease his worries that PD Nam will get something worked out and not to worry. Sleep was something that Yoongi enjoyed very much, but he couldn't drift back to sleep with the fact of Katherine quiting. His eyes were closed, but thoughts soared through his mind worried. More members got up and ready for work, leaving to go met their girls, except Taehyung who had the day off. 

(On Camera)

Hoseok had arrived later than Asia, walking straight to the back after waving at the few coworkers who he recongized. Madison and Ethan waved back at him before quickly returning back to their duties. Even before he got to the back room he would hear loud laughing and voices over lapping each other, it was usually like that. In the back it was Sahara, Brian, and Asia all talking over each other loudly while cackling, over what Hoseok had no idea but just upon seeing Asia's bright smile put him in a warm mood. Her eyes flickered from Sahara and Brian in a  fake slap fight to Hoseok, instantly perking up and jumping to her feet from sitting on the step stool. 

"Yeobo!" she grinned, holding her hands up.

"Yeobo!" he enlaced their fingers together as they met half way.

"Did you sleep well? Eat a nice breakfast?" Asia always asked these type of questions.

"Yes, what about my Yeobo?" 

Asia nodded, just as Brian called her name catching her attention. Sahara  and Brian were just watching the interaction of Hoseok and Asia, stopping their little hissy fight.

"What does Yeobo mean?" Brian asked, his pronunciation off.

"It means like Honey, like a pet name" Asia blushed alittle at the explanation.

"Aww so you guys just call each other Honey, that's so cute" Sahara squealed fangirling.  

Sahara and Brian went back to work shortly after, leaving Hoseok and Asia in the back by themselves. Asia had one ear bud in, listening to music while reading an online comic. While she did this, Hoseok was on his phone watching dance videos, but stopped looking up at Asia who was totally absorbed into her comic. He smiled studing her face; though Hoseok wondered what Asia looked like with makeup he was sort of liked that she didn't try to hide her chubby cheeks or her big eye bags. His bright eyes skimmed over the blemishes on the apples of her cheeks and the acne scars around the corners of , and the mole over her right eyebrow. Then went to her clothes seeing she wore just the usual baggy black pants and a black button up that was a size too big, her hair twisted and held in place with a big butterfly clip.

Asia looked up from her comic, feeling an sudden intensity upon her. She was met with Hoseok's unshameful gaze, instantly flushing as they met eyes. He grinned, his eyes going to the two dimples on her chin, something he hadn't seen on most people.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Asia asked, patting her face as she asked.

"No, there's nothing on your face" he laughed, putting her worry to rest.

"Then don't look so at me so intense" Asia playfully pushed his arm.

"What? I can't look at my Yeobo?" Hoseok turned to the camera, "Hear that? She said I can't look at her face."

"No I didn't!" Asia smacked his arm.

"Look now she's hitting me, first she says not to look at her and now she's hitting me" Hoseok teased, talking to the camera.

"I didn't mean it like that" Asia whined, flushing deeper.

"Aigoo, look at her she's blushing so red" He continued to tease Asia. 

It was early in the week, so it was fairly slow with little spurts here and there. But for the msot part Hoseok and Asia were able to take their time with everything and talk as they did. Today Asia was quizing Hoseok on things he had learned, like how much water to brew tea and how many scoops of beans in a half bacth of coffee. He was hesitant, but he remembered a good amount after two weeks and got most of the questions right after a couple seconds to think. Madison even let Asia show Hoseok how to make a frappuccino and let him make one after demonstrating. Brian, Madison, and Ethan clapped and cheered loudly as soon as he put the dome lid on the frappuccino, congratulating him, a shy grin exploding on his face. It was still slow, so Asia showed him how to steam milk and make a latte. 

(Meanwhile)

Taehyung was given a selfie cam since it was his day off and they didn't want a VJ filming him lay on a couch or sleep all day if that's what he choose to do. But actually, Taehyung had convinced Yoongi to go out with him and visit the other members at work, a coordi noona driving them to where they wanted to go. 

"Hello, Yoongi hyung and I are going to go visit Hoseok at work right now, we both have the day off so we're going to tease the other members" Taehyung pointed the camera at Yoongi,who was leaned back in his seat, eyes closed.

"V, don't flim me" Yoongi said, eyes still closed.

"Oh, this hyung has an extra pair of eyes" Taehyung was quick to focus the camera back on him.

Taehyung flimed the sights and did little commentary of what was around and what he wanted to do today. The van pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks, and out the boys went seeing there was only a few other cars there that most likely belonged to the employees. A bell went off as they stepped into the cafe, catching the attention of Ethan and Madison, while Asia and Hoseok were taste testing the caramel macchiato he had just made. Taehyung made gibberish noises as he focused the selfie camera right on Hoseok's face and zoomed all the way in. 

"Oh Hyung, Taehyung what are you doing here?" Hoseok's eyes went wide to see the other two members at the register.

"We have the day off" Taehyung continued to zoom in and out on Hoseok's face.

"Hello, are you two thirsty?" Asia pipped in. 

Yoongi looked at Asia, taking in her appearance this time. The first couple times he had seen her it was so qick that he couldn't really take in her features. Even in the last couples race, most of his attention had been trained on Hayley. So his strong hard gaze scanned over her dark brown hair pulled completely from her face, her wide light eyes accompanied by tireless eye bags, taking in the acne around her chubby cheeks and the scarring from previous blemishes, to the little bit of double chin she had, and the button up that he could tell was too big for her. Yoongi sighed, understanding what Namjoon meant by getting annoyed upon first glance. He just thought that she should at least put some effort into how she looked, especially being on camera. 

"Will you make me a drink, if I order?"Taehyung asked, pointing to Asia.

"I won't make the drink, Madison will make it for you" Asia pointed to the pixie cut haired girl.

"But I want you to make it, be sweeter if you made it" Taehyung gave a signature smirk to Asia.

"Yah, yah, yah back off" Hoseok reached over the counter to push Taehyung lightly.

"You have your own girl" Yoongi also pushed Taehyung who just giggled.

"Yoongi oppa, would you like something?" Asia asked, giggling a bit.

Yoongi stopped lecturing Taehyung behave, we're in public as soon as he heard Asia call him Oppa. Usually being called Oppa by fans didn't bother him, but for some reason when Asia called him the honorific, it soured his mood. Yoongi didn't know if it was because he was already worried about Katherine quiting or becaus he was annoyed with Asia's lack of effort for her apperance, or by Taehyung convincing him to go out ; something in him seemed to have triggered cause he whipped his head in her direction, and guessed his face was harsh from the way both Asia and Hoseok jumped a bit. Before he could say anything, Asia quickly muttered a sorry, bowed, and dashed off somewhere, leaving Hoseok at the front.

""Hyung, are you okay? That was a scary face" Hoseok whispered, he was even scared to ask if the fellow member was okay.