Episode 2 cont.

BTS works part time!!

A/N: okay so this chapter is going to have some Bold text so that some parts stand out from the others. But for whenever there is dialogue:

 Bold is Korean 

Normal is English

Italics is any other language

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each of the boys were blindfolded with cute eye masks before climbing into the van that would lead them to their destined hard working girl. They were all patient in the van, listening in on outside noises as they tried to keen on anything that would let me know where they had stopped. PD Nam stopped a few times, coordi noonas gently guided one of the boys out of the van and to meet the girl PD Name had matched them with. After a little it was just Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. There was little talking as all of them pondered who they were be matched with and with they would get along with the girl and what kind of work they'll be doing. The van stopped again and the side door opened up. 

"Yoongi, this is your stop" PD Name alerted the white haired rapper.

Yongie nodded and was felt a hand genly start guided him out the the van and onto the rought gravel of the parking lot. Instantly Yoongi's senses took in the cold air and the sound of loud chatter in the establishment in front of him. Whoever was leading started to pull him forward, a wosh of air in front of him signaling the doors were open. Now inside he could hear alot of people talking loudly amongst themselve,s he could also smell something fresh and sweet in the air, was he at a resturant? Yoongi perked up once he thought he was the luckly one to be paired with Hayley.  He continued to be led off into some part of wherever he was when he could hear a click and what sounded like a door being opened in front of him. But then suddenly, the sweet pastry smell disappeared and replaced by the bitter smell of coffee and cleaner. He heard a high pithed gasp and was told to stop there which he did. 

"You can take the blindfold off now" The cordi nonna said, letting go of his hand. 

Yoongi took the blindfold off and at first could see with the bright light. Blinking quickly to get his vision adjusted, his dark eyes settled onto the face of .......Katherine? 

 

-----------

Asia was doing her daily cadence at Starbucks, brewing coffee before making things were all stocked at the bar for Leanne who was working on bar, working on anything that needed to be made for backups, taking out trash, washing dishes, all the works. It was start of a new cadence, the little white timer clipped to her apron halter strap beeping to let her know. She grunted lifting the urn off the brewer to dump whatever was left of the old coffee out into the sink and brew a fresh batch. She dropped to one knee to get to the containers of the coffee beans in a bottom cabinet when suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder. Looking up she saw  Madison standing over her.

"Your boy is here" she pointed to something over the front register counter. 

Asia tried to see over teh counter but seeing as how she was very below average height, she couldn't see a thing. But then around the pastry case she saw someone being led by an older woman with a blindfold. The VJ was in the way so Asia couldn't see much of the upper body or face. Asia stood up from her place on the ground as the person was brought to a stop and the older woman said something. 

"You can take it off" the woman said. 

The person took it off and the VJ moved out of the way to show it was..............

Hoseok! 

"Jhope!" Asia yelled surpised.

"Asia!" he yelled as well upon seeing the tiny girl. 

Asia was surprsied by waht happened next as he grinned with his arms spread and shaking his head to let his hair fly around. He quickly shuffled over to her and wrapped his long arms around her and lifted her off the ground in a tight hug. Asia squealed, her arms going around his neck while he bounced in place with her feet a good foot off the ground. The loud giggled and chuckles of her coworkers behind her signaled that they were getting a kick out of this. Hoseoki then put her down and stepped back with a grin. The shorter girl flushed deeply, sure Yoongi was her favorite but from the beginning Hoseok was the one she had been a fan of. 

(One on One Time) 

Some of Asia's co workers were taken to the back room or a table in the cafe to just ask them a quick question or two about Asia and who she is. VJ Jonghyun stood behind the camera being the one to ask them questions.

Question: What do you think of Asia?

"Oh I love Asia, she's like this little ball of sass and hunger" Maidson giggled at her own answer. 

"She is my favorite to work with cause she gets all her work done and gets us closed on time, she's just great she also calls me mom" Leanna shrugged at that last part, chuckling a bit.

"Asia is really fun, she really knows how to cheer someone up and is always really happy but also always really hungry too" Ethan smiled awkwardly at the camera. 

Question: What kind of person do you think Asia is? 

"She's like a cat, she shows her love through insults and witty remarks, but when someone is distressed at work she's usually one of the people to step in and try to help fix whatever problem there is" Leanne looked up, trying to refine her asnwer.

"A ninja, she likes to climb things when she can't reach things, and nobody actually sees her climbing things you just see her standing on the ground one second and then the next she twenty feet up in the air" VJ Jonghyun had to sweatdrop a bit at Madison's answer.

"She's kind of like a mom" Brian pursed his lips as he answered. 

Question: How do you think Asia will do on the show?

VJ Jonghyun noticed that at this question everyone kind of hesitated on their answer and nervously chuckled. 

"The only thing I'm worried about" Ethan made a face.

"Asia has one habit" Brian nervously chuckled.

"There is something" Madison hesitated.

"Asia has quite the mouth on her" was all their answers. 

VJ Jonghyun didn't know what they had meant at first until they sat Asia down for her one on one time. Hoseok was getting this apron from Leanne, told the dress code, and told other such rules while Asia was busy. She sat down at an empty chair across from him and the other cameraman.

"So how do you feel about the show? Are you nervous?" he asked seeing her play with her fingers on the table.

"Oh yes I am really nervous about being on TV and being matched with Jhope, but" she stopped looking at her fingers," also you'll probably have to edit alot out of me because I curse alot" she dipped her down a bit more.

"Ani, aniyo Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook curse on camera all the time, you'll be fine" he reasured her. 

They continued on their small interview of him asking her what she thought of being matched with Hoseok and what she hoped to do while on the TV show. She asnwers were sort of short being that she was nervous being on camera for the first time. But she just told him that she hopes that she and all the other couples can go on a big group dates out to dinner or meet all the other girls so she can get to know them. All the while her bright big grin was spread on her lips, VJ Jonghyun cracking a big grin whenever she would answer. Then it was over and time for Asia to get back to work and show Hoseok the ropes. But then she topped VJ Jonghyun .

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but could you do me a favor?" she asked pulling a small notepad from her back pocket. 

"I work down these phrases that I say alot during work, could you help translate it into Korean for me please?' she bowed as she offered the notepad to him.

"No problem, just give me a couple minutes" he nodded. 

Hoseok stood waiting for her diligently behind the pastry case looking at everyone else waling around cleaning things and talking to customers. Asia took the time to look at how Hoseok looked like an regular worker and not a famous korean pop star. He had just worn faded baggy jeans with a light grey thermal long sleeve and white tennis shoes, his hair falling flat against his forehead. With the dark green apron on him, he looked like he was just a college student. Asia jumped right next to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Ready?" she asked with her signature bright smile. 

~~~~~~~~
Yay!!! So here we have part 2 of episode 2 where we see that Yoongi got Katherin as his match and Hoseok got Asia. Wait how are Asia and Yoongi supposed to be together if they don't work together? Don't worry I got it covered, that is for later chapters! Enjoy and please subscribe and upvote please if you can.