Episode 6: 4 hours together

BTS works part time!!

A/N: alright my pretties it had been a long long long time!!! TBh no  excuses, all announcments. 

1st, who is going to the GD concert in Texas on July 19th????? This girl is, plus a new friend that I made, well just call her 'C' for the time being. 

2nd: who is going to the Monsta x concert in Atlana on July 16th????? This girl and another new friend 'M', I'm still in the process of trying to get 'C' to go with me, but there are a few complications with that. 

3rd: who trying to go to that seventeen concert??? I sure as hell am going to try to go, S.Coups is bae

Korean

English

Other Languages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was one simple rule, just one rule that had to be followed; do not leave the building. Simple, right? Apparently not to the group of girls they had left in a dance practice room by themselves. 

The boys had been on a break for over a month now and PD Nam had suggested that they do a light practice just so that they didn't get rusty. So they rented out two rooms from a dance hall; one for the boys to practice on and the other for the girls. PD Nam thought it was best for the girls to get better acquanted with each other and get more comfortable while the boys practiced. Just a little time to 'mingle' as PD Nam had liked to say, whatever that meant. It was just supposed to be easy, right? A few hours of dancing and singing just to brush up on lyrics and dance moves, nothing too extrenuous or major that would have the boys panting into exhaustion. All the girls had to do was stay in the building, they could wander the building, go to the bathroom, get snacks from the vending machines, do what they wanted; as long as it was inside the building. 

But no, after PD Nam was satisfied with the boys light practice they all migrated back to the dance practice room where the girls were supposed to be, to find it empty. Music was blaring so loud they could hear it from down the hall, but upon opening the door there was no girls, not even their backpacks,  purses, shoes or any type of belongings were in the room. Even the single hand held camera they had left was gone, the tripod looking useless against at the back ofthe room. A dark shadow casted over PD Nam's face as the boys scratched their heads wondering if the girls were wondering about the building.

"Girls go to bathroom in packs right? They could've all gone together" Taehyung pouted his bottom lip.

"Yeah and girls always bring their bags with them to the bathroom" Jimin nodded along.

PD Nam just listened to the boys little chatter behind him as the boys were for sure certain that they girls had just all gone to the bathroom together to do girl type things, as the boys said. Then were debating as to why girls traveled to the bathroom in packs and what they did, what defined girl things? 

"Get them on the phone, I want them on the phone now" PD Nam said to a random VJ who flinched at the quick snappy tone.

Ring! Ring! RIng! RIng! 

'Hello you reached the voice mail of Alexis Holmes, please leave a name and number and I-'

RIng! Ring! RIng! RIng!

'This is the phone of Maria Hernandez, I'm not availa-'

Ring! Ring! Ring!

'Hello sorry I'm not able to pick u-'

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

'Hello?'

"Asia where are you and the girls at this moment right now, you were tol-"

'Ha sorry this is my voicemail, fooled you didn't I? Ha leave a name and number at the beep and I'll call you back when I can'

The shadow over PD Nam's face darkened even more so at the prank voice message that of course Asia had to put. The stiffled chuckles behind him didn't help as the call had been on speaker for all of them to hear. His clenched hand shook around the company phone before turning around sharpky to point as a bunch of random VJ's and stylists.

"You, you, you, and you go find them" he gritted his teeth seething. 

The choosen people stumbled over themselves trying to put their things down before going to book it out of the dance room. The boys were clueless as to where the girls could have gone, prompting to just sit on the floor and rest for a bit. Hoesok bit the inside of his cheek wondeirng what Asia and the other girsl could have gone and what they were even doing to notanswer their phones. A vibration in his pocket had him snapping out of his thoughts; it was a text. 

'How much trouble are we in?' -Yeobo

Looking up from the text Hoseok bit the inside of his cheek trying to not draw attention to himself before forming a reply.

'Yeobo where did you go? PD Nam is furious'-Hoseok

'You weren't supposed to leave'

'We know, its a long story, but how mad is PD Nam?"-Yeobo

Eyes went over to said person to see him with his arms crossed and foot tapping in a broken rythym against the dance floor, tongue deep into the side of his cheek.

'You better get here fast before he taps a hole into the ground'

There wasn't a reply after that. Hoseok looked up from his phone and slide his phone into his pocekt looking around to see if anyone had been watching him. This is where his met Yoongi's into a dead flat stare across the room who raised on eyebrow before motioning his hands like he was texting on a phone and lifting his hand to a height a little above his head. Hoseok bit his lower lip before nodding, Yoongi just sighed deeply before pulling his own phone out. Hoseok raised an eyebrow seeing Yoongi furrow his brows at something on his screen before sliding his phone back into his pocket. They met eyes again as Hoseok did the same hand motions to Yoongi who shook his head vigoursly. Suddenly the door clicked open.

At first, it was opened a inch and stayed that way for awhile, but then it creaked slowly open a few inches. First it was just one head, and then another stacked on top, followed by another a little higher and then another head popped in above that one. The girls looked undeinably guilty as they looked around the room to see who ws in the room.  Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he watched Asia scan the room before spotting Hoseok and put a finger to her lips as he was about to shout something. Then her eyes connected with Yoongi just a little away from Hoseok, and the rosy flush on her cheeks drained before looking at the ground.

PD Nam looked up from his phone to check on the boys, but instead locked eyes with Gena who gapsed. He shouted pointing at the door, making the girls squeal and retreat back as he went bolting towards them. The door was swung open and PD Nam went running down the hallway with squeals and shouts being the only thing they could hear from the dance room. All eyes were on the door listening to the ruckus that was happeing just a few feet away, until the door came bursting open. 

Yoongi just about jumped to his feet at the sight aht came stumbling through the door. PD Nam was a big guy, being tall and stocky is stature with long arms, broad shoulders, and thick legs. But even still to see him come stalking into the room with Alexis and Haley thrown over one of his wide shoulders, and his other long muscular arm holding the rest of the girls in a tight loop was something only seen in movies. The girls were squirming and complaining about his grip being too tight and that they were sorry and were just so hungry and bored. Even if they were girls, PD Nam dumped them all on the ground in a pile as they grunted and yelped from being dropped. He stood over them with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"You had one rule, just one, one simple rule and you couldn't even follow it; do not leave vhe building" He held up his index finger, " and what did you all do? Leave the building? Where did you even go? What did you even do that you couldn't do inside?" he huffed running a big hand through his dark hair.

Asia looked at Hoseok as he raised an eyebrow, wondering the same thing. Until the hand held camera that was strapped to the pal om her left hand was suddenly ripped from her by PD Nam. Whatever was on that camera sent the girls into a frenzy as they screamed launching themselves at PD Nam. The boys jumped at teh sheeer amount of volume before running into to pull the individual girls off of the fallen taller man as they tried crawling their way up the length of his body reaching for the camera. Yoongi had meant to help pull Alexis from underneath all the girls but somehow ended up with holding Asia somehow upside down. He made a face as he looked at Hoseok who stiffled a giggle at the scene smiliar to a father playing with his daughte.

Yoongi was pulled form his thoughts as she shifted in his hold of his arm around her waist so that her legs were over his shoulder. Thats when he noticed, Asia was really light. Actually she was extremely light, the way he was able to just lift her up and flip her over in his grip didn't take any effort or strain on his part. Even to keep holding her up like this wasn't even that hard aside from the slow inevitable slipping. 

"Yoongi-shi" she said pulling on his sleever.

"What?" his eyes narrowed as she poked his cheek.

"I'm getting dizzy" she groaned, putting a hand to her forehead. 

Much similiar to PD Nam's fashion, he dumped her on the ground as she kicked her legs forward to land on her feet but with the way he just uncircled his arm she went face first into the floor. She yelped with her face meeting waxed floor as Yoongi realized what he had done, but instead of helping stood there frozen as the boys went scrambling to her side.  Yoongi flushed expecting to get the biggest beating of his life time if Asia had happened to be crying; for reasons he didn't understand the boys were smitten by her. But instead of being teary eyed, Asia threw her head back laughing whilet trying to reasure them that she was okay. But the smile was wiped off her face as PD Nam hooked a finger in the back of her collar and dragged her perfectly across the waxed floor with the other girls to be scolded more. 

"What is on this camera?" PD Nam held the camera up.

"Please dont" Gena put her hand together prayer style.

"What did you guys do? Is it that bad?" Namjoon suddenly popped out of nowhere, opening up the side panel of the camera.

"NOOOOO" the girls screamed jumping up.

"Oh my god, just tell us whats on here before I play it for everyone to see" PD Nam raised his voice quieting the girls.

"Yeobo please" Asia looked towards Hoseok who looked like a kicked puppy at that moment. 

"Don't even think about it" PD Nam turned to point a finger at Hoseok, "you too" He said to Yoongi who flinched. 

"What? I wasn't even going to do anything" Yoongi muttered underneath his breath as PD Nam narrowed his eyes at him. 

 "Now tell me whats on this camera" PD Nam once against turned to the girls.

"We were just really bored" Hayley bite her lip.

"AND?" PD Nam widened his eyes as if Hayley would say more. 

The girls didn't say anything else.

"That's it, plug this into my laptop" he turned to a VJ.

Once again the girls went into a frenzy trying to ambush PD Nam, but were held back by the boys as the camera was plugged into a laptop. Like last time, Yoongi ended up with Asia somehow thrown over his shoulder when he had meant to help Kara from getting trampled. His lips pulled back into a frown.