Fire

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taehyung continued to work at his aunt's firm even after the concert. He thought that it's good money and it could help him not ask so much from his parents. His mother runs a daycare so most of her time she'd be taking care of little children while his father owns a small pastry shop right down their house.

Jimin on the other hand enjoys his free time assembling his model toys. His father is a music teacher and his mother teaches ballet. Most of the time, his parents are busy so when he was young he was always dropped off at the daycare and that's when they became best friends.

Despite going to different schools, they still managed to hang out most of the time especially during weekends however when Taehyung started working at his aunt's firm so he had no choice but to find other ways to kill time.

During one of his conquests in time killing, he discovered that there was a small event at his favorite toy shop. He entered the shop and saw a few seniors trying their luck if they could draw the W100,000 in the box. While watching the group, he noticed a familiar face in one of them. It was Sunny. Looks like she is a senior from his school.

He was thinking of approaching her but he thought that she might not remember him as the first time they saw each other, it was a very brief encounter and she was drunk the second time. He noticed that the guys with her were no joke. They all looked really rich and then he remembered her. He started to search for her face in their crowd but it seems that she isn't present. Right after, the store owner noticed him.

"Jimin-ah! Do you want to try your luck too?" he said.

The group looked at him and noticed his uniform. "Hey hoobae! Come here and try it too." said one of the guys. He approached them and tried his luck but the moment he picked a ball, it was a dud. "Bummer." said one of the guys. They all laughed and that's when Sunny's eyes met his. "You look familiar." she said. "Well Sunny, you probably saw him at school since he's a junior..." one of the guys said but Sunny thought otherwise. "No, I don't think I have seen you at school."

"Twice. First was at the concert last month and the second was when you were....dru--with your friend Tiffany. We all went to her house and you slept in her room." Jimin confessed shyly.

"Oh! Were you the one who carried me?? I thought Fany was lying." Sunny started to blush from embarrassment and the volume of her voice started to diminish.

"Ahh yes.." Jimin scratched his head. "Where is your friend by the way?"

"I think she's currently in her other school." Seeing Jimin's confused expression, she immediately cleared things up. "I mean she's from another school and also takes up other classes in another school like violin so she's probably there right now."

"I see..." Jimin was a disappointed that they didn't share the same school but at least he found a connection.

"Hey Sunny, let's go." said her friend. Sunny then asked Jimin if he was busy to which said no. "You could go with us. We're going to eat at that pizza place. My treat for carrying me!" she didn't wait for his answer and hooked her arm on his neck but she wasn't that tall so she was unsuccessful.

"My name's Chanyeol by the way. He's Sehun and that one is Baekhyun." Chanyeol said with a bright expression. They tried to make Jimin feel comfortable with their group which was actually very effective since they were all having a good time.

-

Taehyung was tasked to buy coffee by his aunt for her and her staff. He went inside the coffee shop and ordered. Right after stepping outside, he saw a familiar person getting out of the music studio across the street. Being a friendly person, his first instinct was to greet her but that person being Tiffany, he decided to look at another direction. He was contemplating on whether to tell Jimin about the information. He's stuck in between because he wants his friend to be happy but at the same time, he's also not happy about this person being his friend's ideal type.

After working, Taehyung bid goodbye to his aunt and went out of the office. He was about to go home when he saw Tiffany still in that same spot from where he found her about two hours ago. He then hated himself when he realized he was already walking towards her. As he approached her, he noticed that she was out of sorts. She was sitting at the bus stop and staring at the pavement with her violin case on top of her lap.

"Uhhh Tiffany?" Taehyung called her attention. Slowly, she raised her head to meet his eyes. She looked blank.

"Are you waiting for someone?" She shook her head.

Please log in to read the full chapter