Save Me Again

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Fany? What's wrong?!" Jimin asked her on the phone repeatedly and still there was no response. Trying not to panic, he thought of a way to get out of school immediately.

He stared at the liquid hand soap on his hands a little bit too much but he knew that he has to do something immediately. He took a deep breath and rubbed them in his eyes. It felt cold and burning at the same time and he didn't regret doing it for his Fany.

He walked back to his class scaring everyone with his bloodshot eyes.

"Lee Sonsaengnim, I don't feel well..."

-

"Yah Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung froze upon hearing his name from a voice that seems to be from Taeyeon. Is she talking to me in public?

"What is it?"

"I guess I'm right all along. Tiffany is one of the very few people who treats you right and you treat her badly. You're a weirdo." Taeyeon said while catching her breath.

"Yeah I agree. I am weird."

"Of course you are--wait what?" She was shocked that he didn't disagree. "Then why did you make her cry?" she added.

"So she'll hate me." He answered briefly but Taeyeon still wasn't contented with his answer. It was obvious that he likes her.

"But why? You like her don't you?"

"Probably, but I guess I'm a better friend."

Taehyung's phone suddenly rang. He looked at the screen flashing her name. He tried to control himself and just stared at the screen while waiting for the ringing to stop.

"I'm sorry if I treated you that way, Tiffany made me realize some things. Also, I'm going to leave you a piece of advice. Whatever you're trying not to happen, there are other ways that can be done without you treating her this way. You're a nice guy and nice guys treat girls right." She patted his shoulder before heading to her classroom.

The idea of answering her call finally entered his mind but then it stopped ringing.

-

Few hours later, Tiffany got back to her senses after passing out due to being inside a small dark contained space. Her phone kept ringing.

"Fany, thank god! Where are you?! I went at Taehyung's house but no one was there..." Jimin's voice was filled with panic.

"Jimin... I don't know... I'm inside the trunk of a car..but I think I can find out."

Tiffany opened an app in her phone so she got the coordinates of her current location and sent it to Jimin "Did you get it?"

"Yeah I'm on my way. Be careful and wait for me okay? I love you."

Jimin flagged a taxi to get to the location which was an old stockroom. He found a car parked right outside and walked towards it. The trunk was open and empty. He tried to call Tiffany's phone but he heard the ringing from inside the trunk. He felt frustrated and rushed inside the building.

He kept on calling her name but no one was answering until he reached the third floor. He heard a faint sound coming from a room. He slowly walked towards the door and gently turned the doorknob but Myungsoo had pulled the door open as if he was expecting him. He swiftly attacked Jimin beating him up to the ground and kicking him in the guts.

Tiffany, binded in a chair, struggled to get out. The rope felt like burning in her skin but she still tried to escape and help Jimin out. When she cried at the sight of Jimin suffering, Myungsoo stopped and approach her.

"What's wrong princess? You're worried for your boyfriend?! Hold on--He looks different than before. New? Well, you shouldn't have called him... now look at what happened to him."

Myungsoo forced her to stare at Jimin with his hands on her cheeks preventing her to look away.

"Didn't expect your new 'prince' is a weakling."

"You're still going to lose." Jimin provoked him

Myungsoo laughed. "Look at me... and if only you could look at yourself, you already lost accept it. Fany is mine. I'm going to let you watch me as I take her away and you couldn't do anything about it." He kicked Jimin's stomach one last time before untying Tiffany from the chair and dragging her out of the building but as soon as they were about to ride the car, Police siren was heard. Of course Jimin had informed the authorities about the situation as soon as he received the location from Tiffany. Not long after, the police car blocked Myungsoo's vehincle and cops stepped out of the car to arrest check on them. When they realized that he was taking her against her will, they immediately arrested Myungsoo.

-

"JIMINNNN!!!" Tiffany ran towards him as he laid on the floor covered with bruises and blood. 
"Can you hear me? Please wake up... please..." she cried as she lifted his head to her lap.

"Fany, don't cry. I'm going to be alright." He said as he tried to wipe her tears but she held on to his hand. "You must rest. Don't move a lot."

The ambulance arrived shortly after and took them to the hospital. Tiffany only got minor bruises from the binding so she got released early while Jimin had to undergo series of tests just to make sure he wasn't bleeding internally.

-

Taehyung was working when he received a call from Sunny in a panicked voice asking to meet up. As soon as they met, Sunny filled in the details and they went straight to the hospital.

Once he found out what had happened, he felt guilty as it might not have happened to his friend if he did not drove Tiffany away earlier and if he only answered her call, it might've been him who had saved her.

-

Tiffany entered Jimin's room and saw him resting. She sat by his side and held his hand. "I'm sorry you had to be hurt like this because of me." She caressed his hand with her cheek. As cliche as it may sound, she finally realized that she has gotten almost every little girl's dream-- her very own knight in shining armor.

Jimin opened his eyes and smiled seeing Tiffany is safe and was right beside him. "As long as you're safe." He said as he sat up on his bed.

She hugged him. "Thank you for rescuing me. You're my hero." She then kissed him on his lips shocking the both of them especially to him as it was the first time he felt that she actually reciprocates his feelings. He felt that it was all worth it.

They started to make out when the door burst open. They froze upon seeing Sunny and Taehyung also standing still on their spot.

"Uh hey guys! What's up?" Jimin tried to act coolly.

Sunny ran towards them and hugged Tiffany. "Oh m

Please log in to read the full chapter