Dope

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week has passed and a significant change is noticed at the Kim's Household. Jimin constantly visits until late nights to hang with Tiffany and Taehyung decided to get back to his part-time work at his aunt's firm after school.

 

"Let's just order food online, hold on I'll get the menu." Tiffany went to the kitchen and took out a binder with what seems to be a compilation of restaurant flyers before going back to the couch.

"What do you want to eat? We have Korean, Chinese, Italian, American..hmm.." She asked Jimin.

"Anything's fine by me." Jimin said as his hands wrapped around her waist as he pecked her arm and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Tiffany blinked at the suddent sensation of his lips on her skin. The truth was, she still hasn't sorted her feelings out. She only hangs out with him because she's afraid she might really hurt him if they "break up."

"I wonder what Taehyung likes... I think since he's been busy, he misses home cooked meals. We should have Korean food and order lots of meat since he loves those." She said before grabbing her phone beside her.

As Jimin watched her key in their order, he can't help but still feel a little jealous. There's not a moment where she hasn't mentioned his best friend's name even though they're just alone. Also, it's noticeable that he has been the only one showing affections between the two of them. Sure he likes her a lot but it would make him feel better if she starts to do couple-y stuff with him too.

"Where is he anyway? It's a Sunday... pretty sure there's no work during Sundays." Tiffany asked him.

"Beats me. You're the one living here babe." Jimin said nonchalantly before transferring his attention to the television.

-

"I hate Sunday nights... and I'm starting to hate school. I just want to spend time with you always..." Jimin pouted as he pulled her into his embrace.

"But school's important for your future."

"Our future. Okay now I can work hard." He smiled.  "Take care okay? I'll be back tomorrow after classes." Jimin leaned in for a goodnight kiss.

-

It was past midnight when Taehyung got in the house. The truth was, he was already there earlier but when he saw Jimin kissing her, he felt that he had to do another round of walking around the neighborhood.

"There you are! I saved some food for you. Do you want to eat?" Tiffany asked him as she dropped the magazine and walked to the kitchen.

"It's okay. I'm full."

"Where'd you eat?"

"At my aunt's. It was my cousin's birthday."

"Cousin? Cousin Taeyeon??"

"Yes."

"Are you alright? You don't look so well. Maybe you're tiring yourself too much..." Tiffany walked towards him and tries to feel his cheeks. He obviously lost some weight.

"We don't see each other much anymore. I miss you but I understand that you're busy. Even so, I have to ask you to take care of yourself.. please?"

"Okay... I have to rest.."

The next day, Tiffany woke up extra early to prepare a simple breakfast for Taehyung but then he woke up. His eyes were still half-closed as he walked to the bathroom and then he bumped his hip to the doorknob. He finally opened his eyes and grunted loudly.

"Are you alright? Let me see..." Tiffany ran towards him to check on him. He just took a deep breath and told her that he's alright while taking her hands off him. She felt his arm was hot so she compared her temperature with his. He went inside the bathroom and prepared to take a shower.

When she heard the shower from the door she started to knock the door repeatedly. "Taehyung! Stop it. You're sick... get out of there or I'll use the keys to open the door I swear."

Taehyung didn't want to listen to her so he walked in the shower but as soon as he felt the water touch his body, he started to shiver. So he immediately stepped out of the bathroom wearing his school uniform.

"No. You're not going to school today." Tiffany pulled him to his room. Taehyung refused but he struggled to fight with her since he was feeling weak.

She made him sit on his bed. "Wear some comfortable clothes." She got out of the room to search for what to do with sick people in her phone. When she got back, she had a basin and a cloth with her but she saw Taehyung lying with his uniform still.

"Taehyung, I thought I told you to change." She sounded frustrated as she was supposed to give him a sponge bath to lower his temperature.

Tiffany sat on his bedside and tried to wake him up but he only uttered gibberish words. He suddenly became conscious when he felt her remove his necktie and ing his shirt. She then she slid her hands inside from his shoulders to his back to remove the shirt completely leaving him in his undershirt and pants. She was contemplating on taking it off as it is uncomfortable to do but he was sleeping. The moment she touched his belt, Taehyung immediately sat on the bed. "I got it, I got it." He was trying to take it off when he realized something. "Are you really going to watch me take my pants off?"

"Ohh rightttt... no. Call me when you're done..." she got out of the room in a flash.

When she got back, Taehyung was about to sleep so she went back to his bedside and took the cloth to wipe his arms. She told him to just sleep and don't mind her but he couldn't so he just stared blankly. When she touched his face, he snapped out of his daydreams and looked at her face.

"Why? What were you thinking?" She asked him.

"Nothing."

"I'm not happy that you're sick but I'm a little thankful that you are because I get to talk to you again. Don't think that I haven't notice you avoiding me." She pouted as she finally placed the cloth on his forehead. "Take a rest. I'll wake you up when your breakfast is ready."

He felt a little guilty because she was right but. He misses her too but distancing from her is the only way that he could be a good best friend to Jimin.

-

Taehyung woke up. It's already afternoon. He felt a little better thanks to Tiffany who has been acting like his nurse the whole day. He got out of his room to find Jimin and Tiffany in the kitchen preparing some snacks.

"Oh? Hi dude, are you fine?"

"Yeah... I'm feeling better now. I think I could go to wor—"

"No! Kim Taehyung you're so stubborn." Tiffany pulled him back to his room and to his bed. "If I have to tie you here I would. Just take a rest for today okay?? If you're feeling stuffy, alright fine, you can go to the living room but that's it. Bedroom, living room and bathroom."

"Okay okay...mom. You're so strict I'm starting to pity your future children.

"Haha you think you're feeling better now that you can start joking like that." Tiffany threw a pillow on his face.

Taehyung flinched a little as he got a mild headache. She immediately asked, "Oops, I'm sorry

Please log in to read the full chapter