Autumn Leaves

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taehyung and Tiffany arrived back from Daegu looking distinctly closer. They stepped out of the taxi and were about to go inside the house when they found Jimin sitting on the doorstep looking displeased.

"Hey.." Jimin stood up. "Did I miss something?!"

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him.

"I don't know. I missed my best friend whom I haven't seen for days. What about you?? Looks like you guys went on a vacation." He sounded annoyed. He knew his best friend is aware of his feelings towards the girl his friend is with and he didn't even bothered to tell him at all.

"It's a long story...let's go inside." Taehyung asked him to come inside since Tiffany couldn't seen be out in the streets for a long time.

Jimin was reluctant to get in but then Tiffany grabbed his hand. "I'll explain everything to you." He was too weak for her so he had no choice but to let her tell their side.

After finishing the story, Jimin looked really confused. Jimin was sitting in the middle of the two but he only focused on her. "The only thing you have to understand is that Taehyung only kept this as a secret to you because I asked him to. It would get too complicated if you get involved too. You can get mad at me but Taehyung is innocent." Tiffany told him while holding his hands for comfort. Unfortunately for Taehyung, he saw that and he didn't feel that it was comforting at all that he needed to excuse himself. "I'll get some drinks."

"But you know I'll just help you the same if you let me, no matter what." Jimin told her.

"I know...I'm sorry." Tiffany looked down and Jimin couldn't let her feel sorry. He didn't want to make her feel bad. "No...it's okay. I understand everything now."

Tiffany hugged him. "I knew you'd understand." Jimin smiled and hugged back. "Of course!"

Oh it's still not over?!? Taehyung carried out a tray with three glasses of soda.

As soon as Sunny arrived, Tiffany explained everything to her too. "Fany! I know you've been through a lot but why do I have to learn about all of these last??"

"Sunny...I'm really sorryyyy... you know I would tell everything to you but my mom would easily get to you and she might threaten you or something if she caught you lying."

Sunny forgave her best friend easily. She reaized her friend is already exhausted trying to tell the whole stuff twice already so she wanted to lighthen up the mood. "Sooo... you've been staying with Taehyung for like more than a week now and..." she smirked.

"Sun, I know where you're going and..."

"And?!" Sunny exlclaimed while both Jimin and Taehyung were very silent and eager to listen.

"Nothing. We're just friends okay! We're all friends here." Tiffany told her friend. Jimin smiled at his friend and gave him two thumbs up.

They all hung out until Sunny realized that she needed to go since it was her brother's birthday dinner and she can't be late. She wanted to spend more time with her friend but Tiffany told her to act like nothing happened and she didn't meet her at all.

Sunny picked up her bag and looked at Jimin, "How about you ? Do you want to leave together or will you stay here?"

"I think I'll stay for a while. I'll just walk you out." He said while Tiffany hugged her friend and went to the kitchen to see Taehyung preparing dinner.

"Ssambap!!!" She clapped her hands. "Can I help?"

"Nooo...go away. You'll just eat them one by one like in Daegu and nothing will be left for dinner again."

"Yah! That's not true... I only ate like how many pieces okay?!"

"Whatever you say..." Taehyung put a small piece of meat in before she could even argue with him. "Just go set the table." He smiled.

The two weren't aware of Jimin watching them from afar. He got jealous wathing them and thought how it was really unfair for his friend to be with her not him at times like this. He even observed the two as they sat at the dining table. Tiffany and Taehyung were sitting together while he sat on the other side alone.

He noticed how Taehyung doted her on eating more meat than vegetables, on how she put a big chunk of meat in the lettuce and how he just casually snatched the food from her hands. Taehyung took out the meat then cut it into half and placed it back inside the lettuce along with some kimchi and other vegetables. He knew that if he hand it to her like that, the everything would just fall off the leaf so he opted to just feed it to her straight. She looked really delighted while chewing and preparing another one for herself.

Jimin felt like he didn't exist that moment and his jealousy only got stronger. He doesn't want to see them be like that but at the same time he doesn't want to leave the two alone.

Taehyung noticed his friend staring at him intensely and remembered about his desire to get close to Tiffany. "Alright, I'm done." Taehyung stood up and placed his plate on the sink leaving the two alone.

"So Jimin, what did you do for vacation?" Tiffany asked him while preparing another lettuce wrap.

"Well... remember when you asked me to enroll to the dance class?"

"Yeah?"

"I asked my mother about it but she said no since it was too expensive."

"Oh...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have imposed."

"Not just that, she also said no since she said that we have our own dance school, I should just join there...so I did."

"Jinjja?!?" Tiffany smiled.

"Yeah, I've been there practicing when I have free time especially because we have an upcoming recital."

"Wow! You're doing great." She gave him two thumbs up.

"Actually... I was hoping you could see me rehearse so you could judge me if I'm okay." Jimin scratched the back of his head. "But I would understand if it's not possible at the moment since you have to hide in here."

"I know. I would love to see you rehearse though...maybe if we have some sort of disguise then I could go out..."

"Ahh perhaps there are props in the dance school to help you. I'll check them out tomorrow... before I pick you up?"

"Really? Yay!! Also, I'm so excited to be able to go out again..."

Just then, Taehyung got out of the room to brush his teeth. "Taehyung, let's watch Jimin rehearse tomorrow. He said he could bring some props that could help me disguise."

"Ahh that sounds fun..." He then noticed his friend's eyes trying to tell him something, "but I think I have to say no. I have to do my homeworks and study. I haven

Please log in to read the full chapter