Let's Run Again

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up to the scent of waffles. As he opened his eyes, he saw Tiffany carrying a tray with what seemed like a breakfast meal from a hotel.

"Oh hey good morning." She said as she brought the food to the bed. "First day in 'prison'" she joked.

Jimin wanted to talk to Tiffany about something and he doesn't know where to start. She figured out that he must have felt awkward with her mother so she just told him to not be afraid of her mother since his parents know that she vowed to take care of him.

--

Taehyung went to Jimin's house and as luck would have it, he wouldn't need to convince Jimin's mother to visit his son since she was literally on her way.

"Want to join me? I know you miss your friends."

Taehyung immediately agreed.

--

"Miss Tiffany, your mother requests you to come down. You both have a visitor."

"Nancy, please tell mom I have no plans on meeting her friends." She said through the door.

"Actually, it's both your visitor. You and Mr. Jimin."

She assisted Jimin as they walked to the living room and was surprised to see Taehyung with Jimin's mother. She also noticed her mother pretending to be as patient and as accommodating she could be.

The adults were talking and Tiffany's mother would include them from time to time like everything is okay but Tiffany just couldn't stand it any longer. "I'm gonna go ask Nancy to make some snacks." She left the room.

She stood up and walked to the kitchen. Before she could search for Nancy, she felt a hand over . She looked back and it was Taehyung.

He covered again. "Let's go." He mouthed.

"Jimin...what about Jimin?!" She asked.

"Don't worry. His mom would get him out as planned." He assured her. Tiffany then allowed herself to be taken away by Taehyung using the backdoor and ran out of the gate.

They ran for a while until they reached the bus station and Taehyung didn't hesitate to get in and pulled Tiffany with him.

"Taehyung! Where are we going?! This isn't the way to your house!"

"We're not going to my house this time. We can't be caught."

They checked in at a motel few cities away from Seoul. It was a very basic unit with a standard double bed, a small kitchen and bathroom.

"Uhh.. Excuse me? What are you doing in my room?!" Tiffany crossed her arms and walked away from Taehyung.

"We have to stay together." He reminded her that they're in hiding.

"Alright... you can stay here... until Jimin arrives. He is coming here isn't he?!"

Taehyung looked nervous. He didn't know how to tell her the truth.

"Hey I asked you. He is coming here right?!?" She looked at his eyes and realized that something isn't right. "Oh my god, you lied." She mumbled.

"What kind of person are you?!" She yelled at him. "He's your best friend and you left him there. You're so inconsiderate."

"Maybe but at least he's with his mother. He wouldn't be harmed. It's you who needs to be rescued from that place."

"I don't need your help. I was doing alright!"

"Well I wasn't!" Taehyung yelled back. "How do you expect me to be alright when the girl that I love is stuck with another boy, making out like there's no tomorrow and I can't even do anything about it because he is as you say MY BEST FRIEND." His legs weakened so he sat on the floor.

"Love?! Did you just say love? You love me?"

Taehyung shrugged but he looked guilty as ever.

Her knees weakened as she sat on the bed. They just looked at each other and no one uttered a word after that.

It was only after some time when Taehyung gave up the silence and spoke again. "Don't worry. I won't do anything. You'll be back in Jimin's arms once this is all over and your safety is not on the line anymore."

"How would you know that?!"

"I don't. We'll just have to wait and see."

--

"Madame, we can't find them. We've searched throughout the city and even his house but there was no one inside. We also sent people to follow Sunny and Jimin but it looks like they're staying put."

Tiffany's mother gritted her teeth. If only she didn't ask the security to leave temporarily from Jimin's mother's visit, Tiffany might not be able to get away. Who would have thought she'd leave her boyfriend behind?

-

When Jimin found out that Tiffany was missing, he went home with his mother. The truth was, it had been Taehyung and his plan all along. While he was changing clothes at the hospital, he shared his plan with Taehyung. He told him to convince his mother to visit them and sneak Tiffany out of the house and then he would leave with his mother. He even specifically told Taehyung to lie to her if needed just to get her away.

Even though Jimin knew that his friend has feelings for her, he knew he was the number one person to be trusted when it comes to Tiffany's safety.

-

Tiffany stared at the ceiling as she couldn't fall asleep. She scooted to the other side of the bed and sneaked a peek at Taehyung sitting on the floor while leaning his head on the mattress. He was asleep.

She couldn't resist replaying his confession earlier in her mind over and over. It did ease the anger she felt towards him and it explained a lot why he acted that way towards her.

With a heavy sigh, she remembered she had a boyfriend waiting for her back in Seoul. It wasn't fair to Jimin that she was thinking about Taehyung but she just couldn't help it and that made her feel really guilty. This was probably how Taehyung feels.

She stood up to drink some water when she noticed the other with his hands tightly folded across his chest and his body was shivering.

"Taehyung!" She

Please log in to read the full chapter