Love Is Not Over

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Jungmin visited Hyemi, she called her business partner and a private investigator to track his lawyer who just returned from a business trip. With that, they were able to access his phone records and the deals he made with Jungmin confirming that he asked everything to be transfered under Tiffany's name.

After that they were able to track one of Jungmin's burner phones and the one's used by Tiffany.

When they confirmed that she's in Mokpo, she—along with her men—went to the area and searched for a few days until they got lucky.

One of her men saw Taehyung roaming around followed by a security detail. They got rid of the security and grabbed Taehyung.

Taehyung was handcuffed and was placed between two huge men while Hyemi dialed Tiffany's phone.

"Dad?"

"Hello my dear daugter... Gotcha!" She said as she smiled victoriously looking at Taehyung who was staring back at him looking very enraged. He wanted to warn Tiffany but one of the men placed a cloth in his mouth.

"Hello?" Hyemi continued to talk but no one was answering. She had prepared a dialogue for when she got a chance to talk to Tiffany again but it was no use since the line was cut. She stomped her foot on the ground and made her assistant call the number again.

No one was picking up and she was getting impatient. "Fine! Send this message to her."

Taehyung was so frustrated that he got caught and was praying that Tiffany would just save herself.

Tiffany came back to her senses and saw that there's a message from her mother:

Tiffany dear, I think you are aware that your boyfriend is missing right now and if you still want him alive, meet me alone at the Statue of Peace tonight at 8pm.

I suggest you to be wise and don't tell a soul about this. If you do, we'll take it as a sign that you do not want to see him alive anymore.

Tiffany cried. She didn't know what to do.

———

Tiffany felt mixed emotions about everything. She wanted to get out but she knew that there's a security who would follow her and at the same time, she didn't even know where the meeting place was.

Time was running out and she knew she had to do something so she decided to call one of the security and ask him to accompany her to the mall.

"What do you need madame? We'll just get it for you." The security insisted.

"No, it's a private errand that I have to buy it myself." Tiffany was persistent so the man didn't have a choice but to obey her.

They arrived at the department store and she asked the security to wait for her since she's going to buy some clothes. The man was hesitant but after Tiffany made him feel guilty about having to pressure a young lady shopping with someone watching her every move, he stayed put.

She changed into a different outfit and bought it right on the spot. She then asked the lady where the Statue of Peace was and how she could get there as soon as possible.

——

"I don't think Tiffany loves you that much. She still hasn't arrived. It's almost 8pm." Hyemi said to Taehyung but he just gave her a piercing look.

"Why are you giving me that look? To be honest, I'm the one who's right here. I'm the one who should be angry with you since you kept my daughter away from me."

Hyemi considered taking the cloth out of Taehyung's mouth but then she received a call that Tiffany has arrived at the meeting place.

"Perfect. Bring her to me."

——

Tiffany was dragged into an old storage near the sea. The men opened the door and let her enter revealing Taehyung and her mother.

"Taehyung!!!" She shouted. "Let him go. I'll do anything." She said to her mother. She tried her best to put up a strong front but the scent of the dead fish made it hard for her to focus.

Once again, she collapsed on the spot. Thankfully, one of the men was able to catch her. "What should we do with her ma'am?"

"Carry her to the van. We need her alive." Said Hyemi.

"What about him?" The other man asked her regarding Taehyung.

"I still need him to make Tiffany obey me. Bring him along."

Tiffany and Taehyung were both placed at the back of a moving van. Taehyung scooted beside Tiffany and made her sleep on his lap.

——

After arriving at their hideout, the men dragged Taehyung and carried Tiffany in separate rooms with their own security detail outside the doors.

They were kept there for days until finally, it was Tiffany's birthday.

Hyemi entered with a man who was holding an envelope. She sat down on Tiffany's bedside before trying to wake her up.

"Dear, wake up. It's time to celebrate your birthday." she smiled.

Tiffany opened her eyes and looked at her stepmother in disgust.

"You can finally have your freedom and Taehyung's. All you have to do is sign this document stating that you're transferring everything you own to me." Hyemi grinned.

"I won't sign until I see Taehyung." Tiffany demanded.

"Fine. Bring him here." Hyemi ordered the man.

Tiffany was surprised to see Taehyung with bruises on his face.

"You told me you wouldn't harm him!" Tiffany cried as she approached Taehyung. "Deal's off."

The man whispered something to Hyemi before stepping back.

"Well he would've been unharmed if he didn't try to escape a couple of times. I've got a few injured men because of him so... deal's on."

Just as Tiffany was about to sign the papers, a huge thud was heard from outside.

Jungmin's men have finally located Hyemi's hideout after tracing one of her men's vans. They got lucky when they managed to catch him in one of the surveillance footage from the area near the Statue of Peace.

It took a while before they managed to catch the plate in the other surveillance footage but

Please log in to read the full chapter