Save Me

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Park Jimin! How can you say that to your own mother?! We rarely talk and that's the topic you want to discuss?" Jimin's mother sounded disappointed.

"Eomma! I thought that you wanted me to pursue my passion. Well, dancing is my passion." Jimin said while starting to sound frustrated. He almost didn't get some sleep last night after hanging out with Tiffany. He wanted to wake up really early so he could catch his mother and talk to her about resuming his dancing activities.

"Yes I do agree but son, you're asking me and your father to enroll you to that very expensive school when you can just do it in our dance school. Honestly son, I'm hurt. It hurts even more when you said that they're the best." said his mother.

Jimmin pushed his hair back in frustration."What can I do for you to allow me to enroll there?"

"Nothing. If you realy want to continue dancing, we have a studio in our school. You could join there. Now end of this discussion, finish your food." his mother said before leaving the house.

"Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Jimin screamed by himself.


-


Taehyung got his paycheck yesterday and he wanted to treat his parents to a nice relaxing weekend. He was on his way home from the spa place. He purchased gift certificates. Then he saw two ladies going out of a café.

As he got closer, he confirmed that they were Tiffany and her mother. He was thinking real hard if he should approach and greet them but then her mother met his eye. He bowed at her and she gave him a small smile. Then he proceeded to greet Tiffany but she looked really pissed off that she only gave him a side eye before entering the car.

How can a small girl like that carry so many moods all the time?! He thought. 

The moment he got home, he heard his mother screaming. He ran to his parents' bedroom and saw his father lying on the floor. He immediately helped his mother carry him and went to the hospital. 

The doctor's diagnosis was that his father suffered from a mild heart attack caused by stress. He advised him to rest for a while and avoid immersing himself in situations that might cause him stress.

After two days, the doctor allowed his father to leave the hospital since it seems that nothing was wrong. He reminded him to stay away from stress and don't forget to drink his medicine. Taehyung noticed his mother was in deep thought when they got home. She sat down and asked Taehyung to join him.

"Taehyung, we need to talk... your father and I decided that it's best for him to go back to Daegu. He needs to be away from the city for a while."

"But who'll take care of him there? Halmeoni can't take care of him there."

"Yes. So I'm going back with him. You will have to stay here because of your school. We're not sure about you living here alone, maybe we should call your aunt."

"No. I can stay here alone... it's okay eomma, you can take care of appa in Daegu. I can take care of myself here." He reassured his mother.

-

Sunny was in Tiffany's bedroom waiting for her friend while she changes into her party clothes.
"Yah... Fany you have to change faster so we could sneak out real fast." Sunny said after her friend tried another dress for the nth time.

"How's this?" Tiffany wore a lacy red valentino dress.

"Yah.. are you going to a formal event?! We're going to party not have macarons and tea, capisce?"

"Then what should I wear??" Tiffany sounded frustrated as none of her choices got Sunny's approval.

"This one." Sunny took out a sequined filled sleeveless top.

"But this is just a top! It's a long one but I might not be able to move freely."

"Relaxxxxx. Here wear it with this one." Sunny took out a pair of black shorts made of silk. "There you go. Change now so we could go!"


Sunny went out and scoped the are on the lobby and downstairs to see if someone near might catch them. Good thing that Nancy was busy in the kitchen and her mom was nowhere in sight. 

"Come out. Coast is clear.." The two sneaked out the front door and the gate then got in an uber waiting for them.

They arrived at the High. High is a bar famous for having celebrities and people from the upper class as guests due to their high security and they promote privacy with regards to their clients. Both Tiffany and Sunny were underage so they used fake IDs to get inside. 

As soon as they got in, they went straight to the bar and ordered two shot of tequila each. After taking them they went to the dance floor to have some fun. They took shots from time to time and went back to the dance floor. Sunny was glad that she got her friend out to party. Tiffany was really having a hard time with her mother always criticizing her that's why she needed a break so when she called Sunny sobbing, her friend immediately took it upon her hands to make her feel better. The only problem was that Tiffany felt a little too much better—she started to party hard. She rarely drinks that's why the effect of the alcohol on her was twice as Sunny's. When someone hit Tiffany's head unintentionally, Sunny had to bring her out of the scene to prevent being kicked out and more importantly be discovered. They were about to go out when Tiffany bumped into a celebrity.

"Ahh Zico oppa!!!" Tiffany clung unto him. She noticed Seolhyun, a famous idol, staring at her with her piercing eyes. "Wae?!? You two are dating??" She said with threatening voice. "Listen here girl, let's just have a good tim—" Sunny successfully pulled Tiffany away from Zico and apologized for her friend's behavior. She then ran her fingers on her lips like a zipper to assure then that their secret is safe.

Unfortunately for Sunny, Tiffany has already passed out. She tried calling her friends but they weren't picking up. If she calls her or Tiffany's family they'd both get in a really big trouble. After trying out her luck with almost everyone, she finally tries to call Jimi

Please log in to read the full chapter