Run

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

The smell of beef roamed around the Kim household. Tiffany felt her stomach growling once she woke up. She walked out of the room and saw Taehyung just finished setting the table. "Awww.. beef stew Taehyung? Is today special? kkk" Tiffany laughed but Taehyung looked as serious as ever. "Just eat..." he said as he started to eat dinner.

Tiffany sat down and was eating happily when she noticed Taehyung staring at her. Every time she looks back at him he shifts his focus back to his plate. "Yah! Is there something you want to tell me? Something on my face? I swear if you doodled on my face when I was sleeping I would strangle you." She taunted him but he still looked dead serious.

"Yah! You're freaking me out!" she said.

"You didn't tell me you overdosed yourself with pills." He finally said which made her look at him with a puzzled expression. "The hell! Where did you hear that ridiculous story?!"

"Stop lying. I told you I'd help you right?!" Taehyung transferred to the seat beside her.

"Taehyung I swear I didn't. Really."

"Really?"

"Really really. Really. Happy?? Can you stop giving me those weird looks? I'm eating here..."

-

FLASHBACK:

Tiffany was brought back to their house and would always have someone watching her every move outside her room. It was during dinner that same day when her mother finally told her the plan to send her away to Germany. That night she planned to escape. She took all the cash she had leaving her phone and credit cards inside her drawer. It wasn't much but it would be enough for a few days at least. She tried to get a few clothes and placed them inside a duffel bag.

All of her luggages prepared by Nancy were in the trunk and  the duffel bag which she prepared was on her lap. Her mother was beside her at the back of the town car busy with reading some documents.

On the way to the airport, her mother demanded that Phil should drive faster since Tiffany's flight would be departing soon. Phil stepped on the gas and was doing a great job until they encountered a drunk driver who crashed into them. The altercation started small but then the driver began to shout at Phil until Tiffany's mother had no choice but to step out of the car and step in to the situation.

Tiffany took it as a chance to escape. She immediately opened the door and went out as stealthily as she could and ran towards the other side of the street. Luckily, the bus was already at the stop so she was able to hide in there. She didn't know where to go so she waited until they reached the end of city proper and alighted the bus among with the others.

The next thing she knew was that she was at some sketchy part of the city so she hugged her bag closer to her as she looked around for places to stay. After a few steps, she noticed a motel and went right away to the receptionist who was wearing a not so decent attire. After getting the key, she immediately locked herself in.

-

Taehyung was about to go home from his part-time job when he noticed that a guy in black clothes following him. He tried to walk faster but the guy just matches his pace until he was cornered.

"I don't have much money. I'm just an ordinary citizen." He said firmly.

"I don't need your money. I need you to get to this place now. Never tell anyone about our encounter if you don't want your loved ones to get hurt."

Before Taehyung could even ask more questions the guy immediately walked away and disappeared. He looked at the slip of paper that was given to him.

He thought twice about going to that place but decided against it. He went back on his way home but his curiousity has defeated him. He turned back and waited for a bus at the stop.

He arrived at a shady motel near the city border. He went in the parking lot to look for the room number written in the paper.

12th. Okay this is it Taehyung. He took a deep breath before knocking.

First knock. No answer.

Second knock. Still no answer.

Third knock. Not a peep.

Fourth knock. Taehyung's getting a little impatient.

Fifth knock. What am I doing here anyways?!

Sixth knock. Why am I still trying???

Seventh knock. "YA!" He finally lost his patience.

He felt stupid and was about to walk away when the door finally opened. "Taehyung?" A familiar voice spoke. His eyes opened wide. No freaking way! He turned around and saw Tiffany barely standing up and was trying to hold onto the doorknob tightly. He approached her immediately, "What happened to you?!?" He went in and assisted her back to the bed. She looked really pale and weak. "Have you even eaten yet?" He asked her and she just shook her head weakly.

"I will be back okay.. I'll get the key so you wouldn't have to stand up."

After 10 minutes, he went back with food from the vending machine. "Mianhae Tiffany. This is all the food I could find within the vicinity."

He opened a bottle of Gatorade and the ham sandwich before handing them to her. He watched her consume the food trying not to pity her too much. He hasn't heard anything from her in two days after her mother took her.

He might also have looked too eager to know about her. "I ran away. She was getting rid of me to Germany so I took all my cash a

Please log in to read the full chapter