Hold Me Tight

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everything's still blurry when Taehyung first opened his eyes. As he slowly regain his consciousness, he started to wonder why the pillow he's hugging smells like strawberry. He felt really warm and cozy that he decided to close his eyes and get back to sleep. Then he realized something. Wait, pillows don't hug back... His eyes opened with a jolt and everything seemed clear now. He remembered carrying Tiffany to his bedroom and then he sat beside her. I've missed you today...

His eyes widened. Does this mean that this strawberry scented pillow is... He froze.

Tiffany grunted as his sudden movements stirred her from her sleep. She hugged what she believed to be a pillow tighter with her leg on top of it and burried her face in it. Her eyes were still closed but she was slowly getting back to her senses because she couldn't figure out as to why this pillow is not that soft. She opened her eyes and contracted her eyebrows more and more as she slowly lifted her head up.

"Good morning." Taehyung greeted her. She screamed so loud that the neighbors had probably heard her.

She jumped out of bed. "Yah! What happened?!"

"Nothing. We just fell asleep!"

"Then why are you in bed with me?!

"I don't know okay. I was alone here last night." He lied.

Tiffany suddenly fell silent. She couldn't recall what had happened last night. She thought of her actions one by one. She was sure that she was in the living room watching tv but then again she was really tired so she might've walked to the bed while Taehyung was sleeping but she just couldn't accept the fact that this was her doing.

"Are you sure?! Cos the last thing I remembered was that I was watching tv at the living room. It's just not me to sleep beside someone and hug them in their sleep." She complained.

"Look. Between the two of us who do you think hugs a lot?! You hugged me first the last time. You always hug Sunny, uhm who else JIMIN..." he scoffed.

Tiffany couldn't protest because she realized that he's right. She really does hug a lot.

"Alright fine! I'm sorry... I wouldn't do it again but it's kinda your fault too. You were supposed to be sleeping on your parents' room."

"Fine. It's a tie, okay? Happy?"

Tiffany nodded lightly. She then felt her stomach growling. The last meal she's had was with Jimin at the park so she asked him what's for breakfast.

Taehyung remembered the time. "Oh no. I'm going to be late!" He took his uniform and dashed to the bathroom. After a few minutes he got out and took his socks. While he was wearing his shoes, he told Tiffany some reminders.

"You can cook your breakfast and lunch right? Just pick anything from the fridge and don't go out. Don't talk to strangers at the door. Don't worry, I'll cook a tasty dinner for later. That's it, see you later!" He took his bag and went out of the house.

He didn't even had breakfast. Tiffany thought. She was wondering what she could do for breakfast. With her limited knowledge in the kitchen, she couldn't really afford to do much. Good thing there was a loaf of bread. Guess I'll be eating bread for the whole day.

Tiffany was motivating herself to not feel bored and alone since she has experienced being left at home before Taehyung's school break. She thought that there's nothing really different about it only this time she just couldn't stand the silence since she got used with Taehyung always around.

She walked to his room while eating some bread and looked around for stuff to do. She then noticed Taehyung's messy study desk. While cleaning it up, she saw some math school work and since she was bored she tried to take a look at it. "Oh man, Math is not Taehyung's friend." She looked at the incorrect formulas and the wrong answers. She just couldn't take it and just grabbed a pen and corrected the mistakes. She felt satisfied after finishing the problems and looked for some more. Then it hit her. These are the stuff that Taehyung was working on last night... "Kim Taehyung pabo!"

She got frustrated as to how to tell Taehyung about his homeworks being left at home. She had no phone to contact him. All she knows is that his school was just 2km away. She thought about how to sneak in without getting caught and find Taehyung to hand him his homeworks.

She looked around his room and found his shirt and jogging pants for gym class. She then wore them together with the wig that Jimin brought her. To secure her wig, she got a head band and wore it. She took an old backpack and placed his homeworks inside. Although Taehyung specifically asked her to not to get out, she figured out that it was for his own good so she got the keys and locked the door before walking to his school.

She reached the gate and saw someone wearing a uniform. "You! Come here!" said the student.

"Ne?" Tiffany asked.

"5 points." She said.

"What 5 points?"

"Red hair color. Not allowed. You're already wearing your gym clothes in going to school. Not allowed. You're wearing your gym clothes with the wrong kind of shoes. Not allowed. You're not wearing your nameplate. Not allowed. And lastly, you're late! NOT ALLOWED."

"Oh it's not what you—"

"What's your name Kim-ssi?"

"Kim-ssi??" Tiffany followed the gaze of the student in the uniform which says 'Kim Tae...' The latter part of Taehyung's name got erased probably from the laundry. "Ahhh Kim! Kim Tae---yeon. Kim Taeyeon."

The student then handed her a slip of paper. "Kim Taeyeon-ssi... a point per day so you will have to clean the library for five days. On Friday, you will need to go to the student council office with all of these boxes stamped by the librarian and submit this as proof of your detention attendance. You may now proceed to your class."

The hell! Tiffany thought. She walked around campus. Obviously she doesn't have a clue as to where Taehyung's classroom was. While roaming around, she suddenly heard someone calling her attention. She looked around but no one was there.

"No, up here."

Tiffany looked up and saw a student sitting on a tree.

"What?" she asked him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for someone."

"Who?"

"I'm not sure you could help me." Tiffany said then continued to look for Taehyung's classroom.

The guy then jumped off the tree. "Maybe I could. But first, what's your n

Please log in to read the full chapter