Butterfly

Young Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sunny!!! Oh my god I swear if you barfed here in the streets. It's so disgusting. Can you just try to hold it in? Who said you could drink anyways! If your mom finds out about this she might blame it on me........" Tiffany blabbered all the way to her house while assisting Sunny who was half conscious of her surroundings. 

-

"Come on Jimin! It's been weeks. How could you still talk about her?" Taehyung is starting to get annoyed with his friend who only talks about that girl from the concert. He stopped, placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder and made him face the street. He then began pointing all over. "Jimin. There are lots of girls out there. You only have to look everywhere. Who knows, the girl for you is just right—oops." Taehyung accidentally hit a girl's neck with his arm.

Suddenly, vommit was splashed all over Jimin's white shirt. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry... " Taehyung realized the mess he unintentionally caused. 

"Hey! You were the girls from the concert!" Jimin exclaimed. He couldn't care less about his vommit-filled shirt. 

"Look what you have done to my friend! This is so not my day..." Tiffany said while struggling to make Sunny's feet stand on ground.

"How about this...We'll just help you carry her. Were you going to bring her back to her house?" Jimin offered.

"Alright fine. I'll let you. Just because I couldn't carry her anymore."

-

"Whoa. Your friend's house is huge!" Jimin thought out loud but Tiffany corrected him right away. "It's my house not hers. She couldn't go home in that state."

The moment they entered, Tiffany started to call for their housemaid. "Nancy, bring Sunny to my room and clean her now."

Jimin offered to help Nancy in taking Sunny upstairs but Tiffany said that there's no need and that it's not the first time so Nancy can manage. Tiffany walked to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water and when she returned, she found the two still standing there awkwardly. 

"Uhmm, is there anything you want to say?" she said apatheticaly.

"How about a 'thank you?'" Taehyung started to sound pissed. "No, no, what he means to say is that... can we use the toilet? I need to at least lessen the smell on my shirt." Jimin smiled nervously.

Please log in to read the full chapter