Wish

How can I smile again?...

In the morning schedule,Vixx were filming in an interview.The MC of the interview ask them,what kind of wish they want God to grant it for them.

“I have one wish and that wish is the same wish in the Secret Box in 2013.I really wish that N-hyung can be mute.He is too annoying...”Hyuk answer the question and the MC laughing so hard to hear the answer.The members are also laughing except for Hakyeon.He is too serious.The bright smile has just disappear.

“Why do you feel N is annoying?”the MC ask again.

“Because he always keep clingy to us.I hate to be with him for 24 hours.I really need some space to breathe.”Hyuk telling the MC with his serious face as if he was acting.

‘Am I that annoying?Is it only Hyuk thinks that I’m annoying or the other members also feel the same?’Hakyeon whisper to his heart.

“I’m also agree with him.N always keep disturbing me even when I am sleeping or eating.”Taekwoon is also agree  with Hyuk and that makes Hakyeon feel hurts even more.

“So,we hoped that Hakyeon will stop disturbing us and stop nagging to us.We want to have some space to breathe.”Hongbin is also interfere with their topic.

“Ahahahaha....N-sshi,do you have anything to said?”the MC look at Hakyeon and the other members were laughing.Hakyeon didn’t said anything but shakes his head and smile for just for a few second and the smiles gone.

After the interview finish,they went back to the dorm.The members were very happy after they make a fun with Hakyeon.Hakyeon just keep in silent without said a word.When Hakyeon look at the car's window and he saw the Han River,he suddenly talk to his manager.

"Hyung,can you please stop here?"Hakyeon asked his manager for sudden.

"Why?"the manager ask him and he looks at Hakyeon with his weird look.

"I'm just want to get some air at here.Please..."Hakyeon begging to his manager to let him go get some air.

"Fine.Be careful and don't be late."the manager stops the car.When the car stops,Hakyeon get off from the car and walking away from the car.The members feel strange.

"Hyung,why you drop Hakyeon-hyung here?Aren't we going back to dorm?"asked Hyuk to the manager.

"Oh,Hakyeon want to get some air here.Don't worry.I have already told him to not be late."after answering Hyuk's question,the manager quickly drove off.

The members keep nodding after the manager answers the question.They keep thinking that Hakyeon want to walk around the Han River.

Hakyeon keep walking around the Han River and he sit to the near benches there,

'Why I'm feel so hurt?'Hakyeon whispering to his heart and he grabbing his chest.His heart was too pain.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

Sorry if my grammar is wrong.I'm pretty sure it is a very bad grammar.See you in other chapter...