Two

The Girl Called She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol closed his eyes and groaned, horrified as he realized what he had just done. He would have removed his hands from  her shoulders if it was not for the fact that he felt like everything around him was spinning. From a distance, he could hear the gasps and whispers. He did it. He ruined his senior year on his first day. He tried to avert his gaze so it wouldn't meet hers but it was pointless, anyway. So, he finally mustered up the courage to stare at her. His eyes met hers and she did not look the least bit happy. Actually, he could not tell what she was feeling because her face was blank as always. Her expression was unreadable, an expression that hid her every though and emotion. She was just looking at him, waiting for him to move away.

"What's happening here?" Chanyeol heard the teacher spoke as he entered the classroom.

The teacher quickly assessed the situation and froze when he saw the students involved. He cleared his throat to speak but before he could even say a word, Park Chanyeol's knees gave out as he fainted and she instinctively caught him in her arms.

No one made a move. No one wanted to help. No one was brave enough to interact with her in any way. The teacher looked like he didn't want to risk his life either and stuttered as he tried to form a coherent sentence.

Sehun watched, open-mouthed, shocked by how things turned out then wondered whether Chanyeol was plain stupid or just unlucky. He sighed and quickly ran to Chanyeol and took off his weight from her. Sehun put Chanyeol's arm around his neck as he prepared to drag Chanyeol to the clinic. There was no time to talk or look at her when his friend looked like he was about to die any moment. Chanyeol's face was pale and his forehead was sweating. Sehun excused himself and Chanyeol and the teacher just nodded, lost and panic-stricken.

Sehun shook his head as he dragged the unconscious boy to the clinic. Sighing, he decided he had enough of acting like a saint and dropped Chanyeol's body on the floor. He took a deep breath and wondered how the tall guy could be so heavy. He fished out his phone from his pants' pocket. He quickly sent a message to their other friends asking for help. They responded just as quickly. He had a long way to go to reach the clinic. It was at the end of the hallway; Sehun sat on the floor and just stared at Chanyeol's unconscious state as he waited for his other friends. He shook his head once again as he remembered what happened.

Sehun heard footsteps rushing to him and looked up to find the rest of their friends running to him and Chanyeol.

"What happened?" Junmyeon immediately asked, looking at Sehun for answers.

"What's wrong with him?" Minseok asked as he bent down to check on Chanyeol.

"I didn't think his death would be this soon." Baekhyun muttered.

"Why am I here again?" Kyungsoo questioned with a poker face on.

Sehun glared at them and sighed in exasperation. "Can't we just carry him to the infirmary first before I explain to you what happened?"

The guys looked at each other and shrugged. Some of them grumbled and complained about having to carry someone as heavy as Chanyeol but they still carried him anyway. Sehun, Minseok, and Junmyeon carried his upper body while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo carried each of his leg while complaining about his smell. Sehun wondered how he would tell them the story of how Chanyeol ended up like that.

They headed to the infirmary while trying to hold their breath; disgusted by Chanyeol's smell. Once they entered the infirmary, the nurse looked at Chanyeol and directed the guys where to place the unconscious student. "May I ask what happened?" The nurse asked.

Sehun paused before he answered, "He threw up then fainted."

The nurse just nodded and started checking on Chanyeol when the door opened once again. The other guys turned around and froze when they saw her. They couldn't believe their eyes and stood frozen on their spot until Sehun hit Baekhyun on his ribs with his elbow. Baekhyun coughed and the others came to their sense; quickly looking at the other things in infirmary.

She looked like she couldn't care less about their existence as she walked towards the nurse who was helping Chanyeol out. The nurse must have sensed her presence because she turned around and instinctively smiled at her which surprised the boys. It almost looked like they're on friendly terms. The nurse seemed to be in her late 40s with the hint of gray hair. She had a welcoming smile and acted very motherly to anyone.

"Oh dear, what happened to you? You look like a mess!" The nurse exclaimed.

That's when the other guys except Sehun observed her and true enough, she looked like a mess.Her hair still looked good and she's still pretty but her uniform was wet, dirty, and smelled bad.

"He threw up on me." She replied as she nodded her in the direction of Chanyeol who was lying down, unconscious, on the bed.

The gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter