Bad Memories

More Than Words

 

Next day, Kevin messaged Dara. He asked Dara to come to his salon to do her thesis. She agreed and went to his salon. A few minutes later, she arrived but there’s no one people in salon. She was confused, she decided to go home but when she wanted to leave, a guy blocked her way. It was Kevin.

 “Noona, where’d you go?” the boy said.

“Yaa, Sung Hyun-ah, you asked me to come to your salon but there’s no one people here,so i decided to go home” Dara explained.

“I’m sorry Noona, kkaja” Kevin pulled Dara out.

“Hey, where will we go? We wanna do the research!” Dara asked Kevin with confusion.

Kevin told Dara that they wanted to do the research but not in his salon, he said that he need a relax place where there was a relax atmospher so he could do the interview easily.  Dara still confused but finally she agreed and entered the car. Kevin drove her car and parked it into a zoo.

Some question kept crossing Dara’s mind. She wanted to know why Kevin brought her to the zoo.

“Kkaja” Kevin waking up Dara from her mind.

“Odie?” Asked Dara.

Kevin told Dara that he wanted to see animals before they started their research. Dara just followed Kevin. Kevin ran away like a crazy monkey, he started looking around the zoo.

“Noona, look at this” Kevin shouted from afar.

Dara smiled at him when she saw some cockatoos descend upon his hand and back.

                                                         

 

Kevin approached her. He asked Dara to take a lunch, he brought Dara to a small park. Kevin said that they would take a lunch there, but when Dara looked around the park, she was confused because there was no restaurant or food seller around them.

Kevin started popping out of food.

He asked Dara to start the research or interview during lunch. Dara agreed and asked Kevin to full fill a form. They started eating and so is their interview, Dara started asking Kevin some question.

“Sung Hyun-ah, since when you took care the salon by yourself?” first question from Dara.

Kevin answered Dara’s question while peeled his apple. Accidentally he hurt his finger, the blood started flowing his finger. Dara tried to help him with hesitation since she had a phobia of blood. Kevin asked Dara to take first aid kid in his ransel. After dress a wound, Kevin asked Dara if she’s okay because she looked so scared when she saw blood.

Finally Dara told Kevin that she had a phobia of blood. Kevin wondered why she afraid of blood.

“Do you have a bad memories of blood?” asked Kevin.

“Yap” answered Dara simply but after that she told the reason to Kevin.

She said when she was 8 years old she had an accident. In that time she just an innocent girl who wanted to save a cat in the middle of road but unfortunately there was a car which has a high speed through that way, she heard horn and everything turn into ruin. When she tried to open her eyes, she saw a blood everywhere but she’s okay.

She was in a guy’s embrace. Actually when she almost crashed that guy tried to help her, he hugged her so she’s okay but he got serious injury. She stared at that bloody guy, he just smile and told her to grown up as  a nice girl then he closed his eyes slowly, she tried to wake him up but there’s no respond, people said that he was died. That’s the only thing that she can remember about the accident.

“Because of that i got a phobia, but i try to fight that feeling, and i think it work although i’m still a bit afraid” Dara explained.

 “It’s okay, everybody must have a bad memory” Kevin said gently.

Dara agreed with Kevin statement, then she asked about Kevin’s family.

“They had passed away" Kevin said breathlessly. Dara felt guilty and apologized to Kevin. Kevin said that it was okay even he started telling about his family.

Kevin started explained, he said he had parents and an older sister, they lived happily until one day his father had an accident and passed away left him and his sister together with his mother. After his father passed away, his mother had to struggle for him and his sister. Kevin told her that her mother worked very hard but it wasn’t enough for helped his sister who was sick at that time. Finally his sister also passed away because they were late to bring her to the hospital since they hadn’t had enough money.

One year later, his mother also left him, she passed away, left him alone in this harsh world without anyone to protect him. In that time he was only a 6 years old boy, until he met a kind hearted woman whom asked him to live with her. Those woman had same fate as him, her husband and her little sister passed away in a car accident. She took care of him well, she treated him as her kid evem she asked Kevin to call her Omma.

First time when she trained kevin to her salon, he felt wierd but then he enjoyed it because he remembered his mother and his sister, they’re looked so beauty when they smiled. His second mom told him that she built those salon to make people smile as a star, so she named her salon, Star.

He took care of the salon because he hope everyone who out from the salon would smile brightly as a star. But those happiness wasn’t for long because she also left him. She passed away when he was 17 years old, she asked Kevin to take care of her salon.

“It must be hard for you to lost a lot of people that you love” Dara tried to calm Kevin down.

“If you don’t mind, may i ask you what’s make your father passed away? Is he got a sick?” Dara wondered.

 “Anniyo, i’m not sure, in that time we lived separated, because my father had to go to work in town but people said he died in car accident because he tried to save a kid” Kevin answered while ate his sandwich.

After lunch they decided to look around the zoo and saw animals. They took some picture there. They really enjoyed their trip but they have to go home. As usual Kevin drop Dara to her house.       

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep reading *^^*