An Extreme Day

More Than Words

 

When Dara and Kevin have reached home, they kept thinking of they trip that day. Both of them never felt like this before, both of them never told their bad memoriesto the others but that day, they shared it each other. Every moment that day kept crossing their mind til they went to sleep.

Next morning, Dara came to Kevin’s salon, as usual she wanted to make her research but this time she wouldn’t only do her research but also help Kevin to do his job. Kevin refused Dara’s help and suddenly Dara’s face turn to be sad, because of that Kevin finally let her to help him. First task that she should do was washing the costumer’s hair.

“Ahjumma, this noona will wash your hair, let’s enter the room” Kevin said kindly.

“Ne, please take a sit” Dara smiled to the costumer.

Dara started emborcating the hair, she poured the shampoo while massaged the costumer’s head softly and chatted with costumer.       

“Ahjumma, do you often go to this salon?” Dara started the conversation while kept massaging.

 “Ne, Kevin always took care the costumer well and made us satisfied with his work” The costumer answered warmly.

The costumer told everything to Dara, she said Kevin not only gave a great costumer service but also help them to solve their problem, he knew how to make the costumer comfortable with his simple words.  Dara kept wondering and kept asking about Kevin to the costumer, she really wanna know who the real Kevin is.

Dara kept thinking of what the costumer said, and she thought so. When she saw Kevin from afar, he’s so feminin but sometimes she also saw the other side of Kevin, the manly Kevin, the warm Kevin. Suddenly she shocked her hand tried to out off her mind.

The day passed so fast, the salon finally closed. Kevin offered Dara to deliver her to her home. When reached home, Dara waved to Kevin who drove his car.      

Day by day has passed, Dara and Kevin got closer. Dara always help Kevin in his salon while did her research. Until one day Ki Ran went in to the salon.

“Annyeonghaseyo, can i help you” Kevin smiled angelic.

Ki Ran remember Kevin and asked him if he was Dara's boyfriend.

Kevin breathlessly couldn’t say anything because he was afraid if he said yes, Ki Ran would tease Dara because of his appereance.

“Sang Hyun-ah, i bought you food, let’s eat” shouted Dara with cheerfull tone while enter the salon, she was shocked when she saw Ki Ran there.

“W-what are you doing here Ki Ran?” asked Dara panicky.

Kiran smirked while pointed toward Kevin, she asked her whether those feminine boy was her boyfriend who accompanied her to the engagement party. Before Dara answered her question, Ki Ran continued her words.

“Oh i see, he isn’t your boyfriend right? You just pay him to pretend to be your boyfriend, ehmm not bad, this homoual isn’t bad to pretend to be a guy” Ki Ran said with annoying tone.

Suddenly she stoped her annoying words after got a slap from Dara.

“Stop your annoying words, you’re not allow to judge him, he even better than you and he’s my boyfriend just get away and take care of your boyfriend, don’t ever come here again or disturb him again or i’ll do worse than this” Dara said angrily.

Ki Ran tried to slap Dara back, but Kevin grabbed her hand.

“Don’t ever touch my girl” Kevin plumped her hand down.

“Ohh, so he’s your boyfri......” before Ki Ran finished her words Dara almost slapped her for the twice fortunately Kevin forbid her to do that. Ki Ran afraid of got another slap from Dara so she got away from the salon. Every costumers stared at them. Dara ran away from the salon, Kevintried to follow herbut she ran too fast. Kevin thought that Dara was mad at him, so he decided to go back to the salon.