Move On

More Than Words

 

Dara went to Kevin’s salon. She’ve prepared all of the stuff, along the trip she started manage her feelings, she tried to calm down herself, as a candidate of physicology it should be easy for her, but her feelings couldn’t lie, although it’s hard enough for her but at least she could be better and ready enough to do her research for her thesis. “My beloved brother, this is for you, please give me strenght to do it” she whispered to herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo Noona” The cheerful person in front of her kept smiling brightly like an angel.

 “Annyeong Kevin-ah” said Dara while bowed. “Noona, you’re so untidy, let me clean it up” Kevin said while pulled Dara to wash her hair.

Dara was confused, but Kevin laid Dara to do what he order. Kevin started embrocating Dara’s hair. Dara couldn’t do anything but followed what Kevin ordered. Kevin levigated Dara’s hair and poured the shampoo to her hair. Kevin started the conversation while massaging Dara’s head. Dara just asked simply of Kevin’s questions.

Kevin kept asking Dara, he really wondered what’s really going to Dara. Dara just answer that she was okay although she wasn’t at all. When Kevin asked whether she had a boyfriend, she kept silent but after she took a deep breath she finally answered Kevin’s question.

“Yap, but he’s no more my boyfriend, our relationship was ended” Dara’s voice started trembling.

Kevin apologized to Dara. But Dara told Kevin not to apologize for those boy with high tone. Kevin’s voice turn lower he really wondered why Dara hate her ex boyfriend so much. Dara told Kevin with teary eyes when she remembered the day she saw her boyfriend with another girl, he said everything that happened to her especially her regret of her lovely brother, because she never believed what her brother told. 

 

 

 

Kevin gave Dara some suggestion that made Dara realized that she should get up and move on. Although it wouldn’t be easy but she tried her best to move on, she hold back her tears and tried to smile. 

 

 

Kevin was happy when he saw Dara’s smile, he knew that Dara had broke up with her boyfriend yesterday because he saw it by himself. He saw everything that was happen to Dara, so it made him decided to help Dara.

After washing Dara’s hair, Kevin started to cut Dara’s hair then he blowed Dara’s hair. Finally he finished with his work and he showed it to Dara.

“Noona, just see at the mirror” Kevin asked Dara.

“Wow, what happen with my hair? It’s nice, gomawoyo Kevin-ah” Smile finally appeared in Dara’s face. Kevin’s so glad to see Dara’s smile. 

 

 

 

Dara asked Kevin’s promise to help her finish her thesis because she already did what Kevin ordered. Kevin nodded.

“First, what’s your real name?” Dara started her questions.

“Sung Hyun, Woo Sung Hyun” Kevin started answered Dara’s questions.

Dara was shocked when he heard Kevin’s real name, it was same with someone special for her.

“Hey?” Dara was conscioused when she heard Kevin’s voice.

“Oh, ne, Sang Hyun”. Dara tried to continue her interview.

Kevin wondered who was she mention, because it wasn’t his name.

“You? Sang Hyun, Woo Sang Hyun” Dara answer with confusion.

Kevin explained that she was wrong, he mentioned again his name to cleared it out. Dara smirked and apologized to Kevin of her mistake. “Yah, i must be wrong” she talked to herself.

“Since when you work here?” the next questions from Dara.

Kevin answered Dara’s question clearly, he told everything that he should tell. He said that he have worked there for about 5 years since his mother trained him to take care of those salon in the future.

Dara didn’t satisfied with Kevin’s answer, she kept asking him, she asked him if he was okay to work at the salon, she mean, Kevin was a boy not a girl, so he shouldn’t work at the salon. Kevin laughed while answered Dara’s question, he said he was happy when he saw his costumers were satisfied of his work. He tried to cover the truth.

Although it wasn’t a lie but it wasn’t the first reason why he kept working at the salon, he really wanted to tell the first one but his heart didn’t let him to do it.

“Ehm, okay, let’s meet another day, i have to recheck my written and put the result of our interview today, thanks a lot, see ya” said Dara bowed.

Kevin waved to Dara. He saw Dara walked away from his salon until dissapeared in a rush. He really didn’t want to lie to her but he wasn’t ready to tell her the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi everyone, it's a short update, please keep reading :)