First Meeting

More Than Words

“Okay,this is the last meeting, i’ll be waiting for your thesis as soon as possible,especially for my genius student,Park Sandara” Lecturer said that make Dara dizzy.

Now her face turn to pale than before after her Lecturer said her name.

“Oh gosh,what should i do? I really don’t have any idea for my thesis” Sandara complained to herself. .

 

 

 

After the class, she phoned her friend with confusion.Dara asked Cl, her best friend if she had a friend who could help her finish her thesis. For the first time, Cl was confused of the person whom Dara mean.

Dara told her that she need a person who has unique personality or even double personality, because she need to make the research of it. Cl thought for a while, suddenly someone crossed her mind, she remember someone who appropriatewith Dara’s criteria. Dara asked the address of those person because she had to meet those person as soon as possible.

No longer after she ended their conversation her phone vibrated. It was a message from Cl, the address of a person that she would meet. After read the address she went to the address.

A moment later she arived at a salon.

“Star Salon” it was the words that was written in front of the salon.

Dara took a deep breath and went into the salon. She was so shocked when she saw such a sweet boy, or.... it was a girl with an angelic smile in his or her face. A blonde,tall,ohhhh... she turn to dizzy and confused to call he or she.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,can i help you?” that voice suddenly woke her up of her mind

Dara was shocked, so she just pretend to be his costumer for the first time before asked him to help her. She just stared at him, with peculiar gaze.

“You can call me Kevin” said the boy smiled while prepared the stuff

Dara started to think how she could ask the boy to help her finish her thesis, it would be wierd if she asked him to help her even they’ve just met a few minutes ago but she had to do it. Second to second, minute to minute has passed. After an hour,Kevin approached her. He started massage Dara’s head and back. Dara feel so relax, and seriuosly Kevin’s massage is comfortable, even she almost slept. Kevin started to talk to Dara that made Dara woke up. He know that Dara was so tired and a bit stressed. With all of brave that Dara has,she asked Kevin to help her.

“Kevin-ah, can you help me?” asked Dara.

“Sure,what can i do for you?” answered Kevin while kept massaging Dara’s head.

“I’m a student from a faculty of physicology,now i have to finish my thesis to get my title,can you help me to complete my thesis?” Dara’s voice turn slower than before.

Without any comment Kevin asked Dara what he could do to help her that made her totally shocked because she thought Kevin would reject her request. Dara told Kevin to help her made an observation about his personality to complete her thesis with an enthusiastic.

After heard Dara’s request, he was a bit confused, and didn’t know if he still wanted to help her because it related to his personality, Kevin whispered that he need a time to think about it while rinsing Dara’s hair. Dara just nod but actually she was a bit dissappointed with Kevin’s answer.

After Kevin dried up Dara’s hair, Dara left her phone number on the table, she hope that Kevin would call her and agree to help her then she went home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I'll update soon, please leave comment :)