Love choice its way

More Than Words

 

“Yaa Woo Sung Hyun, you’re such a bad boy, why did you go before i could say anything?” Dara shouted to Kevin who rather far from her. 
 
 
Kevin stopped his step, Dara ran toward him.
 
 
 
“Nado saranghae" whispered Dara before kissed Kevin.
 
Kevin was shocked when he heard that, when he turned his head, Dara right behind him and touched his lips against her sweetly. Without any words they became a couple. 
 
They went home together, through the way home, they talked. Dara asked where Kevin had gone these days, she really wondered whether he was really angry with her. Actually Kevin wasn’t angry with her at all, he just did some tasks that he got from his lecturer, he also explained about his phone that was fall to bath up so it was out of order. Kevin even asked Dara the same question whether she was angry with him because she was ashamed of Ki Ran’s words.
 
 “Of course not, i ran away because i’m confused of myself, why i did those harsh thing to Ki Ran, but now i know, so don’t ever ran away from me again Woo Sung Hyun” Dara said in aegyo that made Kevin chuckle. 
 
Kevin wondered whether Dara ever thought that he was a gay.
Dara started burst out laughing, when she answered Kevin's question that it was ever crossed her mind for awhile.
 
“But now i know you aren’t” she continued her words.  
 
They really became a cute couple, they helped each other. Dara helped Kevin in his salon and Kevin helped Dara did her thesis. Although they’ve met at salon, they kept chatting on the phone when they reached home.
 
“Sung Hyun-ah, what do you want to eat tomorrow?” asked Dara on the phoned.
 
Kevin said that he wanted to eat kimchi, but it wasn't the matter, he really wondered about Dara's condition. He didn't want his girlfriend got sick, he asked Dara to took a rest.
 
Dara just burst out laughed when she heard Kevin's tone which was so serious and worried about her condition. She just chuckle and said that she would be okay, she also told Kevin that she would made Kimchi for him.
 
Dara phoned while kept doing her thesis, even Kevin could hear Dara typed her thesis. Again and again those sweet couple mad a joke that made both of them burst out laughed, they talked a lot on the phone until Kevin realized it was late and asked Dara to go to bed.
 
Finally Dara followed Kevin order, after talked for awhile, they ended their conversation.
 
After closed her phoned, Dara kept doing her thesis. 
 
 
She started looking the form that Kevin had filled before. She saw Kevin's birth date. 
“Wow, Sung Hyun even younger than Sang Hyun, he should be my dongsaeng but he’s my boyfriend” she laughed to herself. 
 
She calculated her difference age between Kevin.
 
 “When he was 1 years old, i was 7 years old, so when he was 2 years old, i was 8 years old” she chuckled. 
 
But suddenly she remembered something and she searched some information in the internet. She was so shocked and tried to make sure about that, even she almost cried after knew the truth. 
 
“Will he forgive me?” she asked to herself. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~