Love always find its way

More Than Words

 

“Noona” the familiar voice crossed Dara’s ear, she turn her head and then ran toward the voice.

She felt so happy when heard those voice then she hugged the owner voice. The boy asked in confusionwhat was goin’ on while stared at the girl in his embrace.

“Do you angry with me? I’m sorry, i’m not intended to leave you without words but.....” before she continued her words, Kevin stop her with his lips, he kissed her softly even he could feel the tears that fell from Dara’s eyes.

After kissed, Dara just stared at him. Kevin just looked at her deeply then asked Dara why she looked at him with those peculiar gaze. He guess Dara also thought so as Ki Ran that he was a gay.

Dara told Kevin it wasn’t in her mind, she tried to tell the reason but again, before she could finish her words, Kevin kissed her. Dara ended their kiss, before she could say anything, Kevin said something that made her shocked.

“Noona, i don’t care what would people said but Saranghae, jeongmal saranghaeyo, i can’t stop thinking of you these days” Kevin said gently.

Dara didn’t say anything but stared at him deeply.

Kevin guess he had known the answer so he decided to go.He guess he already knew the answer, he thank to her for beautiful days that they had done together, he just asked Dara to forget everything that happened that day.He told Dara not to worry about this because he would still help her finish her thesis.

The desperate Kevin walked awaywhile tried to gather pieces of his broken heart.Kevin couldn’t know why he’s being like that, he just lost control, he didn’t know what he had done to Dara. He even couldn’t feel these felling before. Although his heart broke a part but at least he already knew what kind of feeling which always disturb his mind.

It’s like he never ever fell for someone but when it happened it just hurt him. Step by step he walked away from his first love, and maybe would be the only one he would love, his last love. He tried his best to manage his feelings, but everytime he remember the girl whom he really loved so much, it just like a knife which hurt him. Although it’s hurt but he couldn’t stop those knife to hurt him even more, his bleeding heart started crying called out of those girl, Dara, the only one he would love til the end of his live.