Unexpected

More Than Words

 

The clock showed that it was 17.00 When Kevin saw the clock he started to close his salon. “Oh gosh, i’ll be late” Kevin talked to himself. He spruced up and then went to his campus. You’ll be shocked if you know that he actually a student of faculty of medicines even he didn’t wear such a girly stuff like he wore when he was in salon, it’s totally different. He took night class because he has to work at his salon. In his class there’s no many people so he has not many friends and no many people knew who the real he was.

 

 

Class finally over, Kevin in his way to go home. 

“Sung Hyun” someone called his name from afar. Kevin then turned his body.

“Oh, you Cheondoong-ah” shouted Kevin when he saw a tall boy approched him from afar.

“How are you Cheondoong?” asked Kevin.

“As you see, thanks a lot for your help Sung Hyun-ah” Cheondoong smiled.

Kevin remembered the day when they first met. It was about 2 weeks ago. After his night class, he saw a boy who was hit by bouncers. He searched a thing, he saw a cane, approached them with silent and then hit the bouncers. He tried to help the boy, they fought against the bouncers and finally they won. After fighting, the boy thank to Kevin and then introduced himself. “Thanks a lot for your help, i’m Cheondoong, nice to meet you” said the boy while raised his hand.

“Oh,ne, you’re welcome,i’m Sung Hyun, nice to meet you too, if you don’t mind, who are they?” Kevin hold Cheondoong’s hand.  

Cheoondoong explain that the bouncers were ordered by his sister’s boyfriend. Kevin was confused and asked him why his sister's boyfriend did it to him. Cheondoong told Kevin that he already knew his sister's boyfriend  affairs behind his sister, he wanted to tell his sister because of that his sister’s boyfriend tried to block his way and ordered the bouncers to hit him,his tone turn to be more serious, he would always be serious if something related to her beloved sister.

Kevin understood Cheondoong’s feelings, but he’s so worried about him because Cheondoong had serious injury in his head that he got from the iron cane of bouncers, he offered himself to accompany Cheondoong through his way home, but Cheondoong refused it.   He said goodbye to Kevin because he wanted to meet his sister as soon as possible, he bowed and rode his motorcycle fastly. Kevin bowed and waved his hand to Cheondoong. 

“Cheondoong-ah,is your head okay?” asked Kevin when he remembered that Cheondoong’s head had a serious injury.

Cheondoong told Kevin that he’s okay and then took a seat in a halt beside Kevin while smiled at him. “Anyway do you believe that a person who died can get a chance to solve their problem that hasn’t cleared?” Cheondoong’s question made the situation turn to silent.

Kevin’s confused and a bit afraid of Cheondoong’s question, he didn’t know exactly what was Cheondoong mean, although he just met him once but he felt that those misterious boy is a good person.   When Cheondoong saw Kevin confused expression, he asked him to forget it and then he burst out laughing broke the silent, Kevin laughed too.

Suddenly Cheondoong asked Kevin if whether he has a girlfriend that made the situation turn to be more serious. When Kevin heard Cheondoong’s question, he was confused then shaked his head and told him that he hasn’t found someone who fixed with him, even he asked Cheondoong the same question. Cheondoong also shaked his head while said that Kevin was a good man, so he must get good girl too, but he chuckled then told Kevin although he hasn’t got a girlfriend, he will be always love by a beautiful girl.

“Heh? Nugu?” Kevin wondered.

Cheondoong answered simply that the girl was his sister whom he loved so much.

“Oh, how’s your noona’s boyfriend?” Kevin continued.

When Cheondoong heard his sister's boyfriend his expression turn to be serious and irked in same time, he told Kevin that his sister already broke up with her boyfriend and he was glad to know it, but suddenly his voice trembling when he imagine who will take care of his noona if he couldn’t protect her anymore. 

Kevin tried to change the topic because it made Cheondoong sad. After a short conversation, as usual Cheondoong bowed ended their conversation, he said that his sister waited for him so he left Kevin behind and rode his motorcycle. Kevin bowed too while kept thinking of their conversation, he’s so glad because he could get good friend like Cheondoong but he wondered about those misterious boy that usually appeared in a sudden and dissapeared as he wanted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, Kevin was busy with his work at the salon, suddenly his phone vibrated. It was a message from Dara. She told him that she was on her way to his salon. He replied her and told her that he’d be waiting for her. No longer after that, Dara arrived at Kevin’s salon. Kevin asked Dara to wait because he had to finish his work.

When Dara was waiting Kevin, her phone vibrated and it was a phone from unknown number, she answered the phone, it was from Ki Ran, Jung Woo’s girlfriend. She asked her to attend their engagement the day after tomorrow. Dara didn’t know what to say, she was confused, so she said that she would be there if she wasn’t busy for her thesis. It was another worst nightmare that she had to pass. Her heart was aching when she knew that herboyfrien easily forgot her and then her boyfriend would engaged with his affair.     

She searched Cl’s number and called her. She told it to Cl and Cl suggested Dara to attend the engagement to prove to Jung Woo that she’ll be okay without him. Dara thought about Cl’s suggestion, but she wasn’t sure that she could be strong when she saw her ex boyfriend engaged with another girl. 

Kevin finally finished his job, he asked Dara to start her interview or research of him. Dara asked some questions to Kevin but she didn’t focus so she decided to end her research early. After reached home, she still thought about Ki Ran’s invitation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, thank you for keep reading my story although you haven't write any comment but i thank to everyone who keep reading and waiting for my update.. :)

If you wanna be my friend you can also add my fb "Kiseumi Kiro" or follow my twitter @ukirokiro 

if you don't have AFF account you can leave the comment, suggestion or question there.. ^^~

Once again thanks a lot for keep reading, saranghae ♥ my readers, please keep reading *^^*