The Engagement Day

More Than Words

 

The engagement day finally came. Dara took a deep breath for a while before decided to attend Jung Woo’s engagement. She dress up simply but elegant. 

 

She took a taxi and went to the party. When she passed Kevin’s salon, she was shocked because it was closed. She started to worry about Kevin. She called Kevin but his phone was out of reached, she really worried about him so she would visit him after the party.

About 15 minutes, she finally arrived at the building where Jung Woo hold his engagement party. She was afraid to enter the room, everything was ruin, her feeling especially, all of her brave that she had gathered suddenly dissapeared when she saw her ex boyfriend with his fiancee.

The event will be opened, the couple entered the room and started a speech, suddenly she was shocked because Ki Ran called her name.

“Thanks a lot for all the guests who attend this happy moment, ehm wait a minute i have a special guest, where is she?” said Ki Ran, she search out someone and she glower at the door when she saw Dara stand there.

“Oh there you are, come in, please come in Park Sandara we wait for you” Ki Ran smirked evil

Dara was panicked and she had no choice, faced them or ran away. She took a deep breath and enter the room. She was walking through the other guests, suddenly she feel someone grabed her hand warmly.

“Oh Noona, i’m sorry to make you wait for me so long till you decide to enter this room alone” she heard a voice that wasn’t strange for her,even she really knew who has that voice.

“Kevin” she whispered to herself shocked. She turned her head to the voice, but was it really Kevin? Because he was.. was awesome. 

 

Kevin whispered to Dara to enter the room gently. All the guests stared at them because they were such an awesome couple.

Ki Ran and guessing that the boy was her brother whom she asked to accompany her attend the party. Dara just kept silent without any words.

“Oh, of course not, i’m her boyfriend” answered Kevin manly while get closer to Dara and kept holding her hand warmly.

He started whispering in Dara’s ear sweetly that made the other guests envy. He told Dara to pretend to be his girlfriend so he would keep helping her finish her thesis. Dara just nodded, she tried to do all the things she could do. Now she pretended to chuckled of Kevin’s joke.

“Oppa, stop it, i can’t stop laughing” Dara finally talked.

“Oh i see, so this is your new boyfriend, chukkae” said Ki Ran peevishly.

Jung Woo who stand beside Ki Ran couldn’t believe that Dara already had a new boyfriend,he just stared at them, although he didn’t love Dara but didn’t know why he was jealous when he saw Dara with Kevin. So far Dara could feel better than before, and didn’t know why but she felt comfortable when she near Kevin. They did their act so well, everyone kept staring at them envy, but still, Ki Ran didn’t stop to tease Dara, she tried her best to make Dara felt ashamed.

The next Ki  Ran’s evil plan to teased Dara was ask her to give  performance for she and herfiancé, but suddenly she abrogated her request, then she requested Kevin to step up to the stage to give Dara special performance.

Dara was shocked, again and again Ki Ran kept teasing and disturbing her. She kept hand on Kevin’s hand even tightly.

Kevin smiled “Of course i will”.

He step up into the stage. Before he started his performance he said that his performance was dedicated for his lovely girlfriend whom he love so much. He started strumming the guitar and then sang a song “More Than Words” and who knows that he had an angelic voice, everybody was staring at them include Dara who saw him with an amazement.

After singing, everybody claps their hand for the awesome Sung Hyun. Finally a party of engagement of Jung Woo and Ki Ran was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wanna know how's Kevin performance you can watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1-GbVTgYI *^^*

please keep reading, thank you