The reason of love

More Than Words

 

Kevin’s days had passed without Dara beside him, he’s so confused why Dara could leave him like this without any words left.

“Don’t ever ran away from me again Woo Sung Hyun” he remembered Dara’s words.

“Noona you asked me to never run from you but you do it to me right now, wae?” that big question kept crossing his mind.

He just did his activity as usual but he kept thinking Dara. After he closed the salon, he went to his campuss to take a night class as usual.

The class finally over, he took a walk home. When he went to the bus station, he saw a familiar boy sat in the corner.

“Cheondoong-ah” he shouted while approached him.

The boy stared at him and asked why he looked not well. Didn’t know why but suddenly Kevin told his feeling to Cheondoong, his ruin feeling, because the girl whom he loved so much left him. He just confused and didn’t know what he should do, so he asked Cheondoong whether he could give him suggestion.

Cheondoong didn’t answer Kevin’s question he just asked back whether he love her or not and of course he said yes, he really loved her so much, he love really loved her badly and couldn't spend a good day without her. Cheondoong just stared at him deeply, he just saw the real love, the pure love that Kevin has for his lovely girlfriend, his lovely missing girlfriend who dissapear misteriously.

He told Kevin not to give up looked for her, he knew that she must be have a reason for this and if Kevin wanna know the reason he must find her. After heard Cheondoong's suggestion, he just felt better than before and got another spirit, another answered for his question and the important answered was if he loved her, he must find her no matter what happen, no matter how long he must search for her.

Kevin thanked Cheondoong. Not as usual, this time Kevin left Cheondoong first. Kevin bowed and so is Cheondoong. Kevin took a bus, when he turned his head wanted to asked something to Cheondoong, he dissapear misteriously.

“Aisshh that kid, always appear in sudden and dissapear as he want” Kevin talked to himself.

Kevin kept looking for Dara, he even went to her campuss. He never tired to search her. Kevin remembered Cheondoong's words whenever he felt tired, so he kept searching her.

“Ne, Cheondoong-ah,i’ll find he no matter how long it will takes” he whispered to himself.

When he went home, he passed Dara’s house. He saw Dara out from her house. He approched her.

Dara decided to go back to Philippines where her parents lived with her sister, she started packed her stuff to the taxi, she would go to the airport. She was shocked when she wanted to open the taxi’s door, someone hold her hand.

“Where’d you go Park Sandara? Why are you being like this?  You told me to never ran away from you but you did it to me” Kevin worried.

Dara didn’t answer him, she kept packing her stuff. “Yaa, Park Sandara, i talk to you” shouted Kevin which made Dara stoped her step.

Dara finally said something but it must be the hardest words she ever said, he said that she wanna break up without any expression then walked coldly and open the door's taxi.

Kevin feeling turn to be ruin, such got a great earthquake, but this one was heartquake. He spent bad day these days without his love but after he found his love suddenly those love killed him inside, without words those love that he really wanted, that he searched crazily like never wanted him even for awhile, like never allowed him to felt happy for awhile, it just easily hurt and left him.

But he never gave up, he wouldn't let his love go easily without any reason. He kept asking what was the reason that made Dara dissapear and suddenly wanted to break up.

 

Dara couldn't endure it anymore, she just don't want her love hurt even more than this in the end, but she knew she must do it for his happiness although it also hurt her even most hurt her. She just said that she wanted to break up or otherwise Kevin would hurt, but Kevin didn't accept such a stupid reason like that, he didn't let Dara go and kept believing that they love each other.

Finally Dara spoke up, she tried her best not to cry in front of Kevin, she shouted to Kevin with trembling voice that she would back to Jung Woo and asked Kevin not to disturb her anymore. She run with teary eyes left Kevin behind, the emotionless Kevin who totally shocked with Dara's words. He even couldn't believe it was the reason Dara left him.

Dara tried to wipe her tears that finally fell, she tried her best to hold her feeling, her hurt feeling, she closed didn't wanted her trembling voice made Kevin didn't believe with her reason.

Kevin, he just stared deeply at an empty space that Dara left, the empty one, such a big hole which made him sink into the deepest sorrow.