Secret Of Love

More Than Words

“Sung Hyun-ah, i bought you food, let’s take a lunch” Dara shouted from the outside.

“Ne” Kevin answered simply.

They ate happily, but Dara’s face turn to be sad when she saw a calender.

“Noona, gwenchana? you look don’t well, are you sick?” Kevin worried.

“Anniyo, i’m just miss my little brother, tomorrow will be his birthday" Dara started reminding her memories with her brother.

“Noona, don’t do that, i’m not kid anymore” said Sang Hyun angrily when Dara rubed his hair. “Aissh this kid, why do you so harsh to your noona, don’t you remember i always carried you on my back?” Dara kept rubing his hair.

“Yap, but i’m not kid anymore, so stop it” Sang Hyun mad at his sister.

 “Oh, omo, uri maknae has grown up, your Durami noona must be happy if she look at you now”

Dara teased Sang Hyun then burst out laughed. Sang Hyun kept silent, he really angry with his sister, Dara kept teasing him but he just stared at her without words. Dara realized that Sang Hyun really mad at her.

“Mianhae Sang Hyun-ah” Dara apologized to him, but there’s no respond.

“Yaa Park Sang Hyun, let’s go out, i’ll by you an ice cream” Dara soaped him but still there’s no answer.

“Okay, i can eat it by myself" she said while run away.

“Yaa noona, wait for me” Sang Hyun shouted from afar then run after his sister. “Aisssshh this kid, waeyo? You just kept silent but now you asking me to wait for you” teased Dara.

“Noona, you always know how to take care of me, gomawo” Sang Hyun said in serios tone. “Woaaahhh, uri maknae really grown up” Dara rubed his hair.

“Aigoo, i forgaveyou just a few minutes ago but you tease me again” Sang Hyun complained.

“Ahh, mianhae Sang Hyun-ah, kkaja great man” said Dara while hold his brother’s hand.

She felt like she did it yesterday, but his brother wasn’t there by her side again. She really missed her lovely brother, her maknae who always worried about her.

“Oh, why we don’t visit his grave?” Kevin woke Dara up from her mind.

“Jincha?” Dara enthusiastic.

 “Ne, i also want to know my brother in law” he burst out laughed.

Dara just stared at him, she really became a lucky girl who had a nice boyfriend as Kevin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sang Hyun-ah, i miss you so much, today is your birthday, saengil chukkae nae maknae, saranghae, i brought you a beautiful flower hope you’ll like it” Dara’s face wet because she cried when she saw her brother picture in his grave. Dara pulled Kevin’s hand and asked him to greet her brother.

“Yaa Sang Hyun-ah, let me introdunce you to my nice boyfriend, i guess he’ll take care of me well as you” Dara pulled Kevin. Kevin was shocked when he saw a picture in the grave. 

“Cheondoong?” he whispered with confussion.

Dara glanced at him, “Do you know my brother?” Dara wondered.

 “You said that his name is Park Sang Hyun” Kevin confused.

“Ne, but his friends called him Cheondoong, do you know him before?” Dara kept wondering.

“Yes, i’ve known him, when was he die?” Kevin asked Dara back.

“Ehm, it’s about 3 days after i went to your salon for the first time” Dara tried to recall her memories.

She kept watching her phone hope that Kevin would call her. And fortunately her phone finally vibrated. Unknown number appeared in her phone. “Oh it must be Kevin” Dara answered her phone quickly.  “Yeoboseyo? Ne, i’m Sandara waeyo?” said Dara confused. “Mwo? Odiiiiieee?? I’ll be there soon” shouted Dara with teary eyes. She went out from her house and then catched the taxi. Actually it was the phone from the hospital told that Sang Hyun got an accident. When she reached the hospital, she looked for Sang Hyun, finally she found his room but she was shocked when the doctor said that Sang Hyun had passed away, she bended her knee down, she still couldn’t believe that her brother left her. Sang Hyun’s face turn to pale, his fingers so cold, she just stared down at him cadaverous, she couldn’t say anything. She cried eyes out.

Dara kept recalling her memories and so is Kevin. He remembered the first time he met Sang Hyun. After introduced himself, Sang Hyun asked to go because he wanted to tell her sister about her boyfriend’s secret. They bowed each other then Sang Hyun drove his motorcycle. But Kevin didn’t know that Sang Hyun had an accident in his way home.

Sang Hyun drove his motorcycle with high speed because he wanted to tell her noona that her boyfriend affair. With the rest power he had, he tried to ride his motorcycle faster. He started felt headache, everything started blurry in his view, he felt something flowed toward his face, it was a blood of his head, as Kevin told him, he had an serious injury in his head and that time it started bleeding, but he couldn’t stop. “Noona, i’ll tell you, please wait for me” Sang Hyun whispered to himself. But no longer, he couldn’t endure anymore, he lost control of his motorcycle and he collided with circuit breaker.

“Anyway do you believe that a person who died can get a chance to solve their problem that hasn’t cleared?” Kevin remembered Cheondoong’s words.

She glanced at Dara who started crying, then he pulled Dara in his embrace.

“I haven’t said sorry to him, he was right about Jung Woo” Dara sobbed. 

“He already forgave you, because he love you so much” Kevin whispered. “How do you know?” Dara wondered. “Ne, arayo” said Kevin in a word.

Suddenly wind blowed. “Please take care of my noona” Kevin heard those whispered from the blowing wind. He really knew whose voice was that. “Ne, Cheondoong-ah” he whispered to himself. From afar he saw a blurry image, it was Cheondoong who stared at them, he smiled at Kevin and Kevin smiled him back.

                              

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello my readers :)
 
Thanks a lot for your support ^^
 
Finally, we reach the end of the story..
 
Thank you for keep reading my fic till the end ^^
 
Please keep reading my other fics.. :)

This is my second fic ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/201222

This is my first one shot --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/201232

Saranghae my readers ♥